PMD: Dreams of Reality Start-Up - Page 2

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: PMD: Dreams of Reality Start-Up

Default Re: PMD: Dreams of Reality Start-Up

Cinia smiled and replied with a "Yes." to Synthesis. Chatot stepped over to the Chikorita. "Well, if you're here to join a team, you may as well head down the ladder with everyone else and meet the guildmaster." Chatot sniffed, writing something down on his clipboard.

Down the ladder, a large Wigglytuff was seated in a chair, smiling warmly at the new recruits. "Hello, Anode. Yes, all thirteen of you will be forming an exploration and rescue team together." Wigglytuff said calmly.

Cinia looked puzzled. Thirteen of us? Oh, that's right... More pokemon are coming.

I don't calculate stat values, nor do I care about natures. I just catch my Pokemon the way they are, and play the game normally. If you agree copy and paste this into your sig.

Blog Entries
    Follow an illegible mess. On Twitter Add an illegible mess. on Facebook Add an illegible mess. on MySpace
    Follow an illegible mess. on Tumblr Visit an illegible mess.'s Youtube Channel

A golden blur raced through the quiet town of Treasure, the footsteps light and quick making almost no sound on the hard pavement.

Red and green eyes glowed as it sneeked through the shadows, almost seeming frightening to some Pokemon who dared to look.

The guild was just ahead and she ran straight for it. Finally, she stepped out into the sunlight. Her majestic figure seem to glow in the golden rays of the yellow orb. A Shiny Vulpix.

She stepped into the doorway, and the sensor rang out her name. "Who's footprint? Who's footprint?" "It's a Vulpix!"
    The door slowly opened and she walked in.
    "Hello, I'm Hoshi and I'm here for the Mystery Dungeon team. Is there any place to sign up?" She said in a light and brisk tone that was as smooth as a river flowing gently over rocks.

Blog Entries

Gray looked at the entrance, there he saw a shiny vulpix, but besides being shiny... there was just something about her.
    He walked to her
    "Hi...I am gray. Are you here to join the team?"

Blog Entries
    Follow an illegible mess. On Twitter Add an illegible mess. on Facebook Add an illegible mess. on MySpace

Hoshi looked at the Growlithe up and down before replying: "Yes, I am... I'm guessing your here for the same thing?" She still talked in that smooth voice that flowed delicately along.

Blog Entries

"Y-Yes, I am..." He said, trying not to sound weird this time.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

"Thirteen Pokémon forming one large rescue team?" Synthesis questioned Wigglytuff. "Doesn't that seem a little large and ineffective?"

Blog Entries

"Maybe we should split into two or three teams, but it isn't up to us, I guess..."

If we have teams, I hope I get with the vulpix... I don't know much about her yet, but there is something about her... I wouldn't say I like her until I know more about her yet... wait, I don't even know her name yet.

Gray turns around to the vulpix.

"So what is your name, mine is Gray, like I said, my parents named me that because of my light gray spots instead of the whitish color..."

Aqua Teen Avoidance Plan MC Karkat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Nigma walked into the guild "Uh.... Hi." Nigma greeted everyone "The names Nigma."
    'Sshh, here that? That's the sound of you being quiet... Isn't it pleasant?'

Blog Entries

"Gray... Simple, but nice." She said. Her eyes seemed to glow in the half-light of the sun before she continued, "I'm Hoshi, it means star in Japanese."
    Her multi-colored eyes glanced around the room before they met the eyes of the Scyther.
    "Wow, are all these Pokemon here for the team?"

Blog Entries

"Oh... thanks, I like your name too, do you speak japanese?"

Gray looks around at everyone there

"There should be many more coming."

Aqua Teen Avoidance Plan MC Karkat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Heeellllooo!!!" Nigma tried to get everyones attention "What the fudge!!?!! No body every notices me!!"
    'Sshh, here that? That's the sound of you being quiet... Isn't it pleasant?'

OOC: Late to the party, but I'm here! Sorry, was swimming most of the day.

IC: Renai timidly walked up the path, her white dress-like body covering up her own footprints. Suddenly tripping, she let out a squeal and went tumbling down and over into the clubhouse, slightly bruised but none worse for the wear. Seeing the others, she felt their anticipation and pleasant greetings. Slightly nervous, she walked up to the others.

"Um... h-hi. I'm here to sign up for the... for the Rescue Team?" Renai asked, her voice timid and small. The green helmet over her head hid her eyes, hiding the cautious spark in them. Around her neck lay a necklace that was sliding smoothly from color to color, emanating power.

OOC: I hope this was okay...

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Blog Entries

Follow Sapphire on Tumblr

OOC:You could have PM'd me!

Reena looked up to the distance where she saw some Pokemon. "Oh no! I'm late! The sign up's are ending!" She rushed to the Ralts and asked what was going on.

Blog Entries

"Yes, as a matter of fact I do. Although I have to speak English here or you won't understand me!" She began to laugh, her voice high-pitched and chipper.

She turned to the Scyther again.

"Just be patient... Jesus Christ..." She growled, a bit pissed at the aggressive Scyther.

Blog Entries

"Oh, that is cool, I speak french." Gray replied back
    "I can't wait for our first adventure, but I am a bit nervous."

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast