PMD: Dreams of Reality Start-Up

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: PMD: Dreams of Reality Start-Up

Default PMD: Dreams of Reality Start-Up

OOC: Hey everyone, thanks for joining! Happy roleplaying! :D

BIC:

Cinia walked up the gritty path with uncertainty to Wigglytuff's guild. She stepped up to the front door and knocked a few times. "Uh..Hello there?" The eevee called out. Suddenly, the door swung open with a gust of air. I guess that means I come in. Cinia thought. But as soon as she stepped through the doorway on light feet, a loud squawk broke through the silence like a sharp knife. "Whose footprint?! Whose footprint?!" A chatot swooped overhead, shouting loudly. Cinia flinched as one of it's colorful feathers lightly touched her forehead as it fell from chatot's wing.

The chatot finally stopped it's ruckus, and perched on a nearby shelf, examining Cinia's track she made when she entered the guild. "Hmm...Yes.." Cinia felt nervous, she had no idea what was going on. "I-I'm here for-"

"Eevee's footprint! Eevee's footprint!" Chatot burst out, interrupting Cinia's quiet sentence. He jumped off the shelf, using his wings like a parachute to break is fall. "Welcome! Chatot pulled out a clipboard from under his wing. "You must be...Cinia, am I right?"

"..Yes." Cinia replied anxiously.
    "Welcome to the guild!"

I don't calculate stat values, nor do I care about natures. I just catch my Pokemon the way they are, and play the game normally. If you agree copy and paste this into your sig.

Blog Entries

Default Re: PMD: Dreams of Reality Start-Up

Gray ran throught treasure town, trying to find Wigglytuff's guild.
    He looked up to see a large building in the shape of wigglytuff, No, that can't be it... He joked to himself.
    He ran up to the door and jumped at a voice
    "Who's footprint, who's footprint?"
    At kind of startled him an he jumped off for a second, hitting his head on the door.
    "Growlithe! It's a growlithe!"
    The doors opened.
    "Welcome to the guild!"
    Gray walked in, looking around at all of the pokemon, some he had never seen before, he saw an eevee with a lime green scarf.
    she looks nice, well it is my first day, so I might as well make some friends.
    "Hey, I am new here, are you one of the new recruits also?"

"I guess so!" Cinia laughed. "Are there more pokemon coming?" Cinia asked Chatot. She had calmed down by now. "Yes. Since you two are here, there should be at least eleven more recruits coming..." Chatot replied. He glanced outside, checking to see if more pokemon were almost there yet.

I don't calculate stat values, nor do I care about natures. I just catch my Pokemon the way they are, and play the game normally. If you agree copy and paste this into your sig.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Synthesis smiled as he saw Wigglytuff's Guild, but he also felt worried. What if he wouldn't be accepted into the Guild? He had been training for so long, and had worked extremely hard.

Blog Entries

11? There are many new people coming here... Gray thought.

"I like your scarf, oh sorry, my name is Gray, I just started talking without even telling my name!"

Cinia just smiled, holding back a laugh. "You're kind of strange, aren't you?" Cinia said to Gray.

Blog Entries

Gray just tried to smile a little, not knowing what to say, he wasn't used to talking to others, being an only child.
    "Very." he said back, smiling.
    he then walked off to find any other nice looking pokemon.

Cinia looked outside, seeing a Chikorita not too far away from the guild. "Hey over there! Are you here for the guild?" Cinia called out to him.

Anode surveyed over Treasure Town. He was told that the Wigglytuff Guild would be here, and was looking for it to become a member of an Explorer Team. He finally caught sight of a few pokemon talking to a Chatot, near a building that looked like a Wigglytuff's head.

"BZT. This must be the Wigglytuff Guild. BZZT." said Anode in a robotic voice. He flew downwards to try to enter the guild headquarters.

"Hello. Is there anyone within the premises? BZT. I am interested in joining this guild." he asked.

AC woke up and looked at the time.
    What! I'm late already! Punctuality is a virtue and look at me! I'm late...
    AC was frustrated and he let loose his temper, but he was quick to return to his usual calm and collected self.
    I really have to control my anger. It'll trouble me as I get older. However, enough is enough I better get going.
    With that final thought, he set off for Wigglytuff's Guild. He raced through Treasure Town and, at last, he managed to find the guild. From afar he saw a group of Pokemon and he quickly starting rushing toward the group and thought to himself, Time to get acquainted.

He then shouted to the crowd, "Anyone that can help me join the guild?"
    Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

"Whose footprint?! Whose footprint?!" Chatot shouted as Anode floated in.
    "....No footprint." Chatot looked puzzled as he examined the ground, then looked up at Anode. "..Ah. You're a Magnemite, aren't you?" Chatot looked embarassed. "W-Welcome to the guild!"

Anode was surprised to see how easily he was welcomed. "Oh, thank you. BZT. I assume you are a representative of this guild?" Anode said to the Chatot.

"Indeed I am!" Chatot made a proud little bow. A calm, but deep voice came from a room below, which had a ladder leading down to it. "Chatot, could you bring the recruits down here?"
    "Why yes, Guildmaster!" Chatot assembled the other pokemon in a line. "Go down the ladder. The guildmaster is waiting." Chatot ordered. "..And pick up the pace while you're at it!" He whispered to the recruits impatiently. "Chatot, remember to be polite to our guests." The guildmaster boomed from downstairs. (or rather, downladder)

"Y-Yes, Guildmaster!" Chatot acknowledged, though he kept a steady eye on the others.
    Cinia steadily climbed down the ladder, careful not to slip. She didn't want to embarass herself in front of the guildmaster.

Anode was excited, but didn't seem to show it. He followed the other recruits down the ladder, simply by floating downwards instead of actually using it. He immediately arrived at the room of the guild master, and gave the gesture of a bow in front of Wigglytuff.

"BZZT. Greetings, Guild master." Anode introduced. "You may refer to me as 'Anode'. BZZBZT. I wish to - BZT - join your team." He was very nervous, but his mechanical voice didn't seem to reflect that much.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

"Yes, I am!" Synthesis replied to the other Pokémon. Once he came a little closer to her, he asked "Are you here for the Guild? Are you signing up to be on a rescue team?"

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast