1. Don't Godmod.
2. Romance is allowed, but don't take it too far.
3. If you decide to do romance, make sure it's okay with the other person.
4. No starting with evolved pokemon or legendaries. However, if your character is a pikchu, clefairy, or Jigglypuff, that's fine.
5. If you want to evolve, let me know PM or VM, and we'll discuss this.
6. Don't double post or spam.
7. Try not to have too many OOC posts. If you have any ideas and whatnot, I'll post a thread in the Metronome forum, and we'll discuss it there.
8. Try to be active. If you have to be inactive, let me know ahead of time.
9. Have fun! =D
Also, if you need to post anything OOC notes. Put them in the discussion thread, located in the metronome forum.
Sign up thread incase you need to remember the plot or your character.
*****START UP TIME*****
Ariel gulped as she saw Slowking's Guild. It was much bigger than she imagined.
"It's now or never," she said to herself as she walked up to the entrance. Two Infernape blocked her from the entrance.
"Who goes there?! State your reason for being here!" Both of the Infernape shouted. Ariel jumped back in surprise and started nervously stuttering.
"I'm Ariel, a Vulpix who is looking to be an apprentice of Slowking's Guild. I promise I'll try hard!" she put her head down in fear. After a few tense moments, one of the Infernape walked over to a tube like device that was buried into the ground.
"Open the gates! It's a Vulpix wanting to join the guild! She's not bad either..." It appeared the Infernape was talking to someone down below the surface. Suddenly, the gate opened up, and the other Infernape moved aside. Ariel sighed in relief as she thanked the guards and entered the building.