PMD: Darkrai's Revenge (Start up!)

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: PMD: Darkrai's Revenge (Start up!)

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default PMD: Darkrai's Revenge (Start up!)

Rules:
    1. Don't Godmod.
    2. Romance is allowed, but don't take it too far.
    3. If you decide to do romance, make sure it's okay with the other person.
    4. No starting with evolved pokemon or legendaries. However, if your character is a pikchu, clefairy, or Jigglypuff, that's fine.
    5. If you want to evolve, let me know PM or VM, and we'll discuss this.
    6. Don't double post or spam.
    7. Try not to have too many OOC posts. If you have any ideas and whatnot, I'll post a thread in the Metronome forum, and we'll discuss it there.
    8. Try to be active. If you have to be inactive, let me know ahead of time.
    9. Have fun! =D

Also, if you need to post anything OOC notes. Put them in the discussion thread, located in the metronome forum.

*****START UP TIME*****

Ariel gulped as she saw Slowking's Guild. It was much bigger than she imagined.

"It's now or never," she said to herself as she walked up to the entrance. Two Infernape blocked her from the entrance.

"Who goes there?! State your reason for being here!" Both of the Infernape shouted. Ariel jumped back in surprise and started nervously stuttering.

"I'm Ariel, a Vulpix who is looking to be an apprentice of Slowking's Guild. I promise I'll try hard!" she put her head down in fear. After a few tense moments, one of the Infernape walked over to a tube like device that was buried into the ground.

"Open the gates! It's a Vulpix wanting to join the guild! She's not bad either..." It appeared the Infernape was talking to someone down below the surface. Suddenly, the gate opened up, and the other Infernape moved aside. Ariel sighed in relief as she thanked the guards and entered the building.

Blog Entries

Default Re: PMD: Darkrai's Revenge (Start up!)

Artemis wakes up and realizes what he was supposed to do today.

Geez, he thought, Today is that day I have to join the Guild, ain't it?

With a nod to his parents, and pausing to make sure that he didn't have any dirt markings on his fur, Artemis walks out the door, heading to where the guild was.

He sees a Vulpix look scared as she approached the Guild herself. Nervous, Artemis waited until he realized that the Vulpix was inside. Nervous, he goes up to the to Infernape, who yell at him until he was shoved inside.

Oh crap, Artemis thinks, looking around the Guild, This seems like I'm going to be lost here. Five bucks says I make no friends.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries
    Follow Abba On Twitter Add Abba on Facebook Add Abba on Google+
    Follow Abba on Tumblr Visit Abba's Youtube Channel

Des was sitting on a bench in town. He was watching the other citizens go by, buying and selling, storing money with the banker, or chatting with the elder Garchomp. He looked over to the large guild building. He kept telling himself he would join, it would be an adventure, he would actually make some friends maybe.

"Heh. Yeah right." he said out loud.

"Hello, are you OK?" a Pichu said to him.

"Go away. Now." Des said, not even looking at the little Pichu. The Pichu just frowned, and walked away.

I guess I should. he thought to himself. He walked towards the guild building's entrance, only to be stopped by a couple of Infernape.

"And what do you think you're doing?" one of them said.

"Well, isn't it obvious I want to join the guild?" Des said, in a very smart-ass tone of voice.

"Ah, just go in." the other one said.

"Thank you." Des said, and walked into the building.

Woohoo! Yeah! Let's go!

He was as excited as he always proved to be, this particular purple monkey who leaped and bounded across the cobblestone streets of Treasure Town. He cared not for the fact that his bizzare, peciluar anatomy and his hyperactively childish demeanor at his age of five would be considered strange by tne citizens, and thus earn him strange glances; whether it be from the rumored wise elder of Treasure Town, Garchomp, or from the kind motherly figure of Chansey.

His physiology was indeed peculiar. He was barely a foot tall on his main body, while his tail beneath him boosted him up to a massive two and a half feet... and he was on it often, laid back for his main body but his tail always hopping, pressing against the ground to lift himself up only to connect again with its glovelike apendage, thwacking downward again to begin the process all over again.

And damn it, it was fun.

"Ayup, ayup, ayup! Slowking's Guild in sight! Slow-'er-down, Demitri, or else you'll go boom right into a wall and that would suck an awful lot, because going boom into walls hurts and I hate it when things hurt because its unpleas-"

SMACK.

Ah, life was beautiful, Demitri thought as his face slid down against tough brick, bleeding a tiny bit. It was beautiful because of the irony it could throw at you; constantly warning yourself not to smack in to a wall and in the process, forget to look for said wall.

He let loose a quick giggle, and opened his eyes again as he connected with the ground, tail bouncing him back up to his feet. Two extremely dumbfounded Infernape, monkeys like him but with a white coating of fur and blazing flames on their bodies, stared at him.

"Hi guys, my name is Demitri and I'm here to join the Slowking Guild because it means lots of fun and adventure and exciting energtic things and I like energetic things because they helped get rid of my excess energy which I have a lot of, bet'cha couldn't tell, could you? HAHAHAHA."

After that particular run on sentence, he let loose a burst of laughter.

"... Open the gates. We've got a... recruit," One of them mumble-yelled, a sort of half-mumbled half-yelled statement only partially yelled so that creature on the other end could hear him, Demitri imagined.

"Okey doke! Thanks guy, bye, hopefully I'll see you later on and we can have all sorts of fun together playing games and doing fun stuff I like fun stuff-"

"Go inside the gates kid."

"Right!" Demitri yelped cheerfully, causing the two fighting monkeys to flinch, and then bounded past them into the gates of the Slowking Guild, his mind peaked and hyper with the thoughts of adventure.

Thanks to ShinySandshrew of serebiiforums for the banner!

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

After Ariel walked in, she saw other pokemon gathered around as well. A Teddiursa, an Aipom, and a Mijumaru. She decided to try and make friends with them because they would have to work together anyway.

"Hi," she began, "I'm Ariel...who are you guys?"

Blog Entries

Artemis saw the Vulpix from before, coming up to talk to him. Looking away, Artemis mutters, "Artemis. Male. Named after the Goddess of the hunt. You?"

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Ariel was confused. Why was he acting like that?? She figured it wouldn't be wise to ponder that.

"I'm a female...I was born after a story character," she muttered, "The little mermaid. I hate my name. I would've rather been named like Vega or Autumn...bleh."

Blog Entries

Artemis studies Ariel. Seems friendly. Better stop talking before she hates me.

"I see" says Artemis, before walking away, making sure not to trip over anything.

Must. Not. Annoy. People. He thought.

Have a Happy New Year!! Athena Blade's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Moonlight ran in looking around and ends up running into a wall.

Blog Entries

Caleb walked in, dirty from the sreets,wondering what was going on

Look at your signiture, now back at mine.
    look at your sig again, now back to mine, you wish your sig could look like mine, but it can't
    Look again, my sig is now DIAMONDS!

I'm on BMGf

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Ariel seemed confused that Artemis left her. Did she say something wrong? She would apologize later, but at the moment, she goes to welcome the two new pokemon that entered.

"Hiya!" she greeted happily, "Who are you guys?"

(OOC: Guys, do you think you could lengthen the posts a little bit. At least two sentences? I didn't think of it when I made it. Sorry, that was my fault. ^^;; )

Blog Entries
    Follow StarCass On Twitter
    Follow StarCass on Tumblr Visit StarCass's Youtube Channel

Cass walked in and looked around at all the pokemon before her "its gona be ok....i'm gona make friends" she said to herself quietly

Blog Entries

Caleb was shocked by the out-of-nowhere welcome. "uh, hi" he said in a shy way

look at your sig again, now back to mine, you wish your sig could look like mine, but it can't

I'm on BMGf

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

(OOC: Guys, do you think you could lengthen the posts a little bit. At least two sentences? I didn't think of it when I made it. Sorry, that was my fault. ^^;; )

Ariel grinned happily as she saw the new pokemon.

"I'm Ariel," she introduced herself, "Named after the little mermaid...but that's besides the point."

Blog Entries

Hi I'm Caleb, nice to meet you! He said it more bravely. "i know i will make it through this" he thought in his head. It was good to see many pokemon in one area, he thought these might be his new guild mates.

I'm on BMGf

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast