PMD: Darkrai's Revenge(SIGN UPS CLOSED)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PMD: Darkrai's Revenge(SIGN UPS CLOSED)

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Pumpkin PMD: Darkrai's Revenge(SIGN UPS CLOSED)

**Plot**

5 years ago

Darkrai was defeated by Cresselia, and a rescue team formed by two pokemon. His memory was erased, and he was left to wonder the world, trying to figure out who and what he is. The world was at peace again, but no one knew of the evil that was in hiding.

5 years later(Present Day)

Darkrai has found information from a unknown source that told him of the story of how he was defeated by Cresselia, and how his memory was erased. With the help of this new source, Darkrai started scheming his revenge. Now, the world is heading into a world of Darkness once again. Unfortunately, Darkrai killed the original heroes, and put Cresselia into a neverending nightmare.
    Wigglytuff's Guild soon fell, and a new guild has taken it's place. Slowking's Guild, with Slowking as the Guildmaster. He's looking for new apprentices to train and become strong so that they can become first-rate explorers, and maybe one day can help defeat Darkrai.

*Treasure Town Basics*

Persian: The Banker, she'll keep your money safe whenever you're on your travels

Kecleon Brothers: TM/Orb Shop keeper, and Item shop keeper. Both sell a variety of goods that will help you along your journey.

Kangaskhan: Storage. She'll store any items you get from missions, evolution items, key items, or items you simply don't have room for in your treasure sack.

Hitmonchan/Hitmonlee: Training Dojo. It won't be open until later on in the RP, but if you need training before a mission, or just trying to get stronger, they have special courses to help with any pokemon's specific needs.

Chansey: Daycare. She will keep an eye on any eggs you will recieve during missions, and will notify you when the egg hatches. Then, you can choose to keep the baby pokemon or release it back into the wild.

Xatu: Chest examiner/Fortune Teller. During missions, somtimes you will find special chests that you cannot open on your own. That's when you have to take them to Xatu. He can open them and reveal what's hidden inside. He can also read your fortune.

Garchomp: Treasure Town Elder. He gives advice to all pokemon around. If you're stuck on something or need guidance, go to him. He'll be glad to help anyone.

Slowking's Guild: Staff

Slowking: The Guildmaster of Slowking's Guild. He's over everything that goes on in his guild, and is also the mayor of Treasure Town. He's a calm, happy pokemon, who loves being a leader. Whenever he's away, he has his right-hand pokemon watching over. He's also best friends with the guild nurse, Miltank.

Sneasel: Slowking's right-hand pokemon. He's the brain of the Guild. He has poor vision so he has to wear glasses(think Harry Potter). He gives the announcements at dinner time and morning briefings. Very nice pokemon except when he's lied to or attacked.

Doduo: Bulliten Board staff. Doduo deals with changing out the jobs the boards from day to day. One of it's heads take the old jobs off, while the other replaces them with new ones. His job is very important to the guild.

Miltank: The Nurse. She's the guild's nurse. If any pokemon suffer any illnesses or severe injuries due to missions, she treats them. A very lovable pokemon, and can be seen as a mother to the guild. Her and Slowking have been best friends for years.

Infernape Guards: Two Infernape that guard the entrance to the guild. They check to see if the pokemon are good and that they won't attack the guild. When the pokemon are deemed as welcomed, they send a message down to Granbull, who opens the door for the pokemon to enter.

Granbull: The door opener. His main purpose is to open the door for pokemon to enter the guild after they've been cleared by the Infernape Guards. Quite jolly and loves to laugh.

Lickitung: The Chef. He fixes the breakfast and dinner for the guild members. He's quite the eater, and sometimes eats some of the other guild member's food when they aren't looking. He has a good heart though.

Rules:
    1. Don't Godmod.
    2. Romance is allowed, but don't take it too far.
    3. If you decide to do romance, make sure it's okay with the other person.
    4. No starting with evolved pokemon or legendaries. However, if your character is a pikchu, clefairy, or Jigglypuff, that's fine.
    5. If you want to evolve, let me know PM or VM, and we'll discuss this.
    6. Don't double post or spam.
    7. Try not to have too many OOC posts. If you have any ideas and whatnot, I'll post a thread in the Metronome forum, and we'll discuss it there.
    8. Try to be active. If you have to be inactive, let me know ahead of time.
    9. Have fun! =D

Sign-Ups
    NOTE: You can have up to 2 characters if you want.

Name: what's his/her name?
    Species: what kind of pokemon are you? Isshu pokemon are allowed.
    Appearance: If anything's not normal on your pokemon. If just a normal appearance, just put normal.
    Personality: what's your pokemon like? likes? dislikes?
    History: What made your pokemon want to join the guild?
    Extras: anything else you want to include.

My sign up:

Name: Ariel
    Species: Vulpix
    Appearance: Normal.
    Personality: A lonely pokemon. She tries her best to be happy. A hopeless romantic, who dreams of love. Doesn't get angry easily, unless attacked or one of her loved ones is hurt. She's shy when you first meet her, but will open up quickly once you get to know her. However, she does have trust issues, and that will take extra time to obtain.
    History: As a pup, Ariel never had a great life. Her father, a Houndoom left her and her mother. Then, her sickly mother died of a disease, which left her alone. She decided to join the guild as a way to have food, shelter, and love. She wants to find her father and find out why he left her.
    Extras: She wears a purple bow on her ear, and she has blue eyes.
    Last edited by Serenity; 22nd October 2010 at 11:14 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: PMD: Darkrai's Revenge

Can I have a reserved spot?
    I'll have my actual sign-up by tonight.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Sure, I'll keep a spot reserved.

Blog Entries

Name: Artemis

Species: Teddiursa

Appearance: Normal, but the crest on his head is reversed.

Personality: A very intelligent thinker, Artemis normally is able to solve any mathematical problem with ease. As a result, he is seen as nerdy and has few friends. Often quiet, Artemis wishes to have a romance with someone, but is to shy to attempt one.

History: At a young age, Artemis focused on studying. Not caring much about friends, he didn't communicate often with other Pokemon. His family are all in Guilds, and forced Artemis to join one.

Other: Carries around a bracelet with a crescent moon on it.

I may have another character later.
    Last edited by Ino-Chan; 22nd October 2010 at 04:56 PM.

Blog Entries

Name: Idani

Species: Chimchar

Appearance: Normal except that her eyes change color. They can be black or green, most of the time they're black and green mixed together

Personality: Another hopeless romantic. Idani is calm, gentle and loyal. She is laid-back, but it doesn't take much to anger her.

History: Idani's father is one of the Infernape gaurds and her mother died when she was little, so Idani has basicly grown up at the Guild. Her mom died on a Rescue Mission, inspiring her daughter to join a Rescue Team

Extras: Idani wears an Emerald on a string around her neck; her only heirloom from her mother
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Both accepted!

Blog Entries

Name: Drake

Species: Dratini

Appearance: Normal

Personality: Drake likes to think of himself as a regular Dratini in every way. He doesn't feel different from the other Pokemon that he grew up with besides the fact that he never wanted to fully evolve. Drake has been known to show some qualities that makes people think of him as a more feminine Pokemon. Most Dratini believe this because he has been shown to be more caring and less destructive than the Dratini who strive to be like a powerful Dragonite. He ignores this, however, and continues to believe that he is no different than anyone else.

History: Drake wants to join this guild because he believes that it will help him evolve in to a Dragonair like he has always wanted. Drake believed all of his life that Dragonair are a sign of care and serenity while Dragonite are a sign of destruction and chaos. This is because his father, who was a Dragonite, left his family alone when Drake was very little. His mother, a Dragonair, stayed with him, however. Drake wants to prove to his childhood friends that he can still be as tough while not chosing, what he believe to be, a path of destruction and rage.

Extras: Drake has been made fun of all his life for not wanting to become a Dragonite and only evolving into a Dragonair. Other Dratini of his age would make fun of him by calling him more feminine than the rest of the Dratini and not letting him join in on their games. Drake does not believe that this is fair, but remains kind and caring to everyone, just like his mother, whom he looks up to as his biggest role model.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Accepted!

You see me then you don't Snowcracker's Avatar

Name: Crunch
    Species: Tododile
    Appearance: Has a scar across his chest
    Personality: Crunch is carefree and outgoing and loves challenges. He makes friends easily and is very determined. He's also a terrific navigator.
    History: Crunch joined the Guild so he could make new friends, face challenges everyday, help the world, and in general have fun. He misses his friends who dissapeared mysteriously. This tends to make him a tad secluded.
    Extras: Whenever he goes to sleep he holds a little Vulpix chewtoy.

Learn from mistakes, whether it's yours or someone elses. It's the only way to survive.
    People who post in F&G don't care about post count, only about having fun.
    Trying to come back for the holidays. We'll see if it works or not...
    The Pendulum swings between light and darkness.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Accepted.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries
    Follow Abba On Twitter Add Abba on Facebook Add Abba on Google+
    Follow Abba on Tumblr Visit Abba's Youtube Channel

Name: Des
    Species: Mijumaru
    Personality: Des has authority issues. Has a hard time following anyone, and prefers to travel alone. Like sour berries, dislikes sweet.
    History: Des joined the Guild because he felt like it would bring a bit of adventure, and he was bored.
    Extras: Nothing.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Accepted.

Default Re: PMD: Darkrai's Revenge(started, but sign ups still open)

Name: Demitri

Species: Aipom

Personality: Demitri is easily excitable, almost childishly so. He is hyperactive, but when stationary tends to get kind of drowsy, so he also bounces on his tail to keep himself awake. A firm believer in his sense of justice, Demitri is relatively fearless -- except for the fact that he fears ghost Pokemon, fighting Pokemon, and Drowzee.

History: Demitri only recently left his home; a series of five other brothers and sisters not really giving him much of a chance to relax... not that Demitri minded much. It was a crazy treehousehold, and Demitri loved his family, but wanted to leave for better chances to express his energetic personality in Slowking's Guild. He was indeed a bit on the nonbeliever's side for a bit, though ... because what kind of chance would he get with a Pokemon called SLOWking?

When he left to travel and find the location of the guild, he was nearly beaten by a Drowzee -- managing to fend him off only barely. Hence a mild fear of Drowzees.
    Extras: Sleep-bouncer. He bounces in his sleep. Also talks in his sleep.

Thanks to ShinySandshrew of serebiiforums for the banner!

Blog Entries

Name: Caleb

Species: Pokabu

Apperance: Normal

Personality: Likes to be important, and likes to help.

History: He was seperated from his family long ago, now he wnats to join the guild and avenge his family.

Extras: Nothing

Look at your signiture, now back at mine.
    look at your sig again, now back to mine, you wish your sig could look like mine, but it can't
    Look again, my sig is now DIAMONDS!

I'm on BMGf

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Accepted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast