PMD: Adventure Quest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PMD: Adventure Quest

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

Default PMD: Adventure Quest

Far outside Treasure Town, just outside of your hometown, you stop by at a Starter Shop. The Pokémon there asks you to fill out this form, and to pick from three of his/her Starter Boxes.

Name:
    Pokémon: (No legends, fossils, or Missingno, Dracowymsy, and other gpxplus Pokémon. Your Pokémon must have at least one evolution, preferably three stages)
    Appearance: (2-3 Sentences explaining your Pokémon’s appearance, such as special scars or birth marks)
    Personality: (Also one paragraph)
    History: (Also one paragraph)
    Which Letter is the best? A, B, C, or D? (Send this to me in a PM, please)
    Which Box would you Like? (Pick one from below)

Red Starter Box

- Red Lily (See Skunktank’s Perfume Shop for details about Lilies)
    - Blue Lily
    - Apple
    - Guild Pass
    - Red Record Journal
    - Explorer Badge and Bag

3,000 (P)

Yellow Starter Box

- Yellow Lily
    - Orange Lily
    - Sitris Berry
    - Guild Pass
    - Yellow Record Journal
    - Explorer Badge and Bag

3,000 (P)

Blue Starter Box

- Blue Lily
    - Yellow Lily
    - Oran Berry
    - Guild Pass
    - Blue Record Journal
    - Explorer Badge and Bag

3,000 (P)

Green Starter Box

- White Lily
    - Red Lily
    - Green Plate
    - Guild Pass
    - Green Record Journal
    - Explorer Badge and Bag

3,000 (P)

Guide/Rules

You look inside your Record Journal, and find a guide already written for you.

Teams

You will be placed in a team with another member that has picked your letter. You will both pool your items into one account; items include money.

Guild

When you first come to the Guild, give your Guildmaster (Knight of Day) your registration sheet. He will process it, and give you a teammate. Ask one of the existing Guildmembers to show you around, and to your room.

Guildmembers/Towns People

The Guildmaster will control all other players besides others’. He has the right to revoke your Guild Pass for as long as he pleases, as long as he has a reason. Make sure you follow the Guild’s rules!

Rules

~ No controlling others’ characters, no matter if they’re in your team or not
    ~ No taking control of the Guild while the Guildmaster is away.
    ~ Posting one sentence posts! Each post must be one paragraph

Explorations

When you would like to go on an exploration, contact the Guildmaster (by VM or PM) saying that you would like to go to ______ location with ________ user. He will come with you to help you. If he does not respond, do not start. He must accept your PM/VM!

Do not start an exploration without the Guildmaster!

Battles

In battles, Pokémon have Life Bars. Life bars look like this: ---- Each time a Pokémon is hit with an attack, it looses a Health Bar: --- If the move is effective, or it’s a critical hit, it takes away two: -- Pokémon gain Health Bars as their team’s rank goes higher. Here’s an example of a Battle Stat Post:

Elekid (Bolt) --- [Paralyzed]

Gastly (Knight) – [Asleep]
    (I'll fix this later. If you have any suggestions, please PM me)

Stats

Your post here will be your Stat page. It will have your inventory, team members, money, and shop stats. Always remember to edit it when you use an item, find an item, get an item, loose or gain money, or gain explorer points. Once the RP starts, I will post an example.

Treasure Town Shops

The Treasure Town Shops stats will be posted on the first page of the Start Up page. Look on the bottom of this post for an example.

Be at your Guild by 9:00 a day after you receive your Starter Box! And don’t forget to PM your Guildmaster your letter, and the word: Explorer. He won’t approve you without that word!

All Roleplaying will begin once we have at least 6 guildmembers. If you aren’t familiar with PMD, feel free to PM me and ask. The Plot will be revealed when all of the Guildmembers report to the Guild.

Explorers:

-Luna (Pema07)

-Sizzle (Quillavaprincess)

-Synthesis (Green)

-Sora (Godzillawolf)

-Spurt (Pema07)

-

Treasure Town Shops

Skunktank’s Perfume Shop

“What are Lilies, you ask? Lilies are the certain flowers I can make into repellant perfume! It can also heal certain types of Pokémon!”

Lily List

Red Lily – Repels Fire Pokémon, Heals Fire Pokémon – Uncommon – Found in the Red Fields
    Orange Lily – Repels Fighting Pokémon, Heals Fighting Pokémon – Uncommon – Found in the Rugged Valley
    Yellow Lily – Repels Electric Pokémon, Heals Fighting Pokémon – Common – Found in Mount Elik
    Blue Lily – Repels Water Pokémon, Heals Water Pokémon – Common – Found in Harbor’s Cove
    Purple Lily – Repels Ghost and Psychic Pokémon, Heals Ghost and Psychic Pokémon – Rare – Found in Mystic Cave
    Brown Lily – Repels Ground and Metal Pokémon, Heals Ground and Metal Pokémon – Rare – Found in Misama Gate
    Black Lily – Repels Rock and Dark, Heals Rock and Dark Pokémon – Very Rare – Found in the Shadowy Highlands
    White Lily – Repels Grass Types – Very Common – Found Anywhere
    Rainbow Lily – Raises the chances of a Rare Pokémon appearing – Given to a random player every week
    Lilies: N/A

Money: 500 (P)

Duskull Bank

Money in Storage:

Money Held:

Keckleon Market

Inventory:

Items:

- Apple 100 (P)
    - Oran Berry 500 (P)
    - Sleep Seed 50 (P)
    - Reviver Seed 800 (P)
    - Red Lily 500 (P)
    - Blue Lily 250 (P)

Technical Mahchines

- Thunder 1,000 (P)
    - Fire Blast 1,000 (P)
    - Rest 3,000 (P)

Money: 500 (P)

Kangaskhan Storage

Items in Storage:

Storage:

Storage Fee: 10 (P) per Week
    Last edited by Knight of Day; 19th May 2010 at 07:32 AM.

Default Re: PMD: Adventure Quest

Name: Luna
    Pokemon: Eevee
    Appearance: Black and Navy Blue scarf with a rip on the edge of it. Luna has a birthmark on her ear and people say it looks like a moon.
    Personality: Very shy but not around friends and family. Has a very big heart when she sees others hurt. Never is awake in the day but in night she is always active. Luna got her name by being born really late almost the next day.
    History: Has two brothers but they are both Flareons and really old. She was born in a lily patch with tons of lilies everywhere. Luna was adopted by another Eevee family with parents of a mother that's a Glaceon and a Father that's a Leafeon. Luna loves life and hates her brothers... but they like her.
    Which letter is the best?: You'll find out
    Which starter box do you want?: Yellow

I love lickies!

FC: Coming Soon:I

Blog Entries

Name:Sizzle
    Pokémon: Pokabu(The new Fire pig. If I can't be, then make it Cyndaquil.)
    Appearance: Sizzle wears a colorful fireproof bandanna. She has a small scar on her forehead for reasons unknown by many, and a birthmark shaped like a flame on her arm.
    Personality: Your average happy, carefree Pokemon, who enjoys mud. She loves food but prefers fruit over anything. She makes friends quickly and is oblivious to even the cruelest of behavior. Sizzle likes to explore anywhere and everywhere.
    History: Sizzle was born in a nice field of lilies, learning much about them as a baby. Sizzle has a mother and a father. Yup, an only child. Like it bothered her. Her favorite kind of lily is the red one, and she hopes she will find one very soon.
    Which Letter is the best? A, B, C, or D? you'll know soon..
    Which Box would you Like? Blue
    :D

All of you are Approved, except, well... Zorua Zoark. Can you change your Pokémon? We don't have any attacks for him yet. Sorry :(

Blog Entries

Yes, I get to be a fire piggy!

Oh...wait...sorry. Can you be a Cyndiquil? Sorry...I misread it.

Blog Entries

Sure, I don't mind. I DON'T MIND!

We still need four more people!

...Where'd Zorua's application go?

Finally here!

Name: Sora
    Pokémon: Pidgey
    Appearance: She's got more whitish than cream feathers and wears a pink scarf. She has a scar on her right shoulder. She likes to wear pilots goggles on her head, though rarely puts them over her eyes.
    Personality: A bit of a risk taker who plunges head on into things. She's kind hearted though and will put someone else's safety before her own, she likes to fly most of all though and hates being confined. She's also a neat freak and cleans throughly after each battle and may be easily grossed out. She, ironically can be a bit of a prankster too.
    History: A brave little Pidgey who loves to fly above all. She was too adventurous for her parents to take care of at home, so they sent her to a guild. She's doing her best, but gets in trouble a good bit.
    Which Letter is the best? A, B, C, or D? (Send this to me in a PM, please)
    Which Box would you Like? Green

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Name: Synthesis
    Pokémon: Chikorita
    Appearance: Synthesis is a shade of lightish green, with a dark green leaf growing from his head. He wears two anklets on his front legs; a black one on his right leg, and white anklet on his left leg.
    Personality: Synthesis acts quiet, calm, and reserved. In battle, he uses strategy and his deep knowledge to overcome enemies. He is very friendly, and due to his strength in battle, makes a great ally.
    History: Chikorita lived with his two Meganium near a large, flower-filled meadow. When he reached the age of 13, he left home to fulfill his lifelong dream of joining a rescue team.
    Which Box would you Like?: Red

Both of you are excepted ^^

Now we need two more people/characters.

Name: Spurt
    Pokemon: Mudkip
    Appearance: Has burnt orange shells on his face instead of orange. Spurt has a scar under his ear.
    Personality: Very, very, very timid and shy but likes this Squirtle he lives by. Spurt likes to explore and sometimes gets carried away fighting someone and usually goes home from a bad wound. He has one of the biggest hearts in the world! Sometimes he is not too friendly about food.
    History: Was born by a Empoleon and Swampert and has 3 siblings that are 2 Piplups and a Mudkip, they are all older than him but he still loved them. Spurt likes to swim a lot and explore a lot. One time he got stuck in a boulder and almost died and another time got lost for a week. He lived in a log once but always bumped his head and got too many wounds.
    Starter Box: Blue
    Letter: ABCD

I love lickies!

Approved.

Now we need just one more...

Reserve Jragonair a spot!

I love lickies!