PMD ~ Zoroark Strikes! - Page 3

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: PMD ~ Zoroark Strikes!

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Default Re: PMD ~ Zoroark Strikes!

Char looked around to the other rescue teams. "I think we might be ready for going to Mirage Ruins." He fiercely whispered. "How?", his companions asked him. "Surf can help us keep cool be covering us with water", "Bulba could help us travel through dangerous terrain by clearing a path with his power vines", "and we all can work together to brave the sandstorms.", said Char. "He makes a strong argument.", said Bulba. "You're right.", said Surf, "I think we're ready for this mission."

Blog Entries

Rio looked over at Cleff and beckoned her foreward.
    "I think we should go for the spying mission."
    "Are you mad? We'll be killed and we're only beginners."
    "Yes but we're probably the smallest and most agile here."
    "I don't thi-"
    Rio cut across here and timidly raised his hand. After getting no reply, he lost all his patience and shouted.
    "WE'LL DO THE SPYING MISSION!"
    Many large Pokemon looked for the source of this exclamation. It took them a few seconds before they noticed Cleff and Rio. Most of the Pokemon began laughing at their offer.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"And we'll explore the desert." said coconuts, raising his two tails lazily.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Luna gazed at the team's cuts and gasped. "Oh my... Those look so deep!" She put her hands over her mouth and shook a little in fear. However, Litengu was unmoved.

"Oh please!" Litengu laughed. "No offense to you guys, but I've had deeper cuts from stepping on a sharp twig! Sorry, but I don't think he's as bad as you guys say he is." He started brushing his nose in an arrogant manner. "Doesn't the guy look like some sort of limpy dog, anyway? I bet he's not even fit enough to--" Luna elbowed him to the side.

"What was that for!?" Litengu snapped. "... Are you listening to yourself?" Luna whispered aside from the other team.

Luna finally turn her attention back to Team Jubilee. "Um, anyway, I actually think we can be cut out for this, though not for the reasons my teammate has stated. We aren't going to volunteer for either Mirage Ruin mission for the Spy Mission. Instead, we have decided to wait until he calls teams for the search mission." Litengu let out a grunt in response, but Luna just ignored him. "Even though we are a low rank team," she started. "It's not like we are required to fight Zoroark, right? The mission is just to locate the base, and as long as we know where Zoroark is hiding, all we'd have to do is survive." That "survival" part actually made Luna a little more nervous than she already was. "... If we are assigned to an area that doesn't have his base, then we'll be okay. If we do find it, we can simply record the location and not fight him... But in case we do meet up with Zoroark..." She began to swallow hard, hoping that what she was about to say would run perfectly as planned. "... I can teleport. I can teleport myself and my teammate out of the area so quickly that he wouldn't be able to chase after us."

She took a moment to calm down a little bit, then thought of introducing herself. "I appreciate your advice, by the way, my name is Luna." She reached her hand out to be shaked. Litengu brushed the leaf attached to his head away from his face and turned to Team Jubilee. "Name's Litengu," he greeted.

Aqua shook her hand. "I'm Aqua."

"I'm Flower! Hi!" said Flower, shaking her hand a little too much with her vine.

"I'm Miki..." said Miki, shaking her hand. She then glared at Litengu. "And is he always so rude? No offense."

Ask Pony Discord

Litengu, arms crossed, gave Miki a nasty, spiteful look, then he turned his head away, sticking his long nose in the air.

"Oh, I'm sorry, it's not that I'm being rude," Litengu stated. "... But it's the fact that there is this really foul stench coming from somewhere, it's hard for be to act normally because of it. It kind of smells like a rotting dead pidgey, or a skunk. Litengu tried not to laugh at his own taunt.

Luna turned to Litengu with her eyes widened.

"Oh, you shouldn't have done that..." said Aqua, pulling Luna aside. "Miki has very few pet peeves, making fun of her smell is one of them." she said. "She's normally really shy and nice, but she's been made fun of a lot for her smell and species, so she tends to just snap if someone makes fun of her for it and...well, you'd better hold your nose." she said, covering hers, as did Flower.

Miki growled. "You think I stink?!" she yelled, furious. "I'll show you stinking!" she said, doing a handstand, then doing a backflip, spraying Litengu in the face with an extremely awful smelling liquid that stuck to him, leaving a purple fog drifting around him. The towns pokemon mostly held their noses but didn't say anything, since this had happened in town several times before when a pokemon felt big and made fun of the young Stunky's smell.

Ask Pony Discord

The liquid splattered all over Litengu's face. The smell was so horrible that he began to fell very nauseous, especially since his nose was the most sensitive part of his body.

"AUGH! What the...!?" he shouted, covering his nose and losing his balance. His stomach was churning and he rushed away from the crowd in a desperate attempt to find a trash bucket, carrying the stench with him. Upon finding one, he threw up with a loud "BLEEAACH," but of course, as similar situations has happened before, the crowd didn't take notice of it.

Luna winced at the sight of Litengu throwing up. "Eww, maybe I should have done something to prevent that..." she said, plugging her nose. "But then again, he still deserved it.

Luna then turned to Miki, trying to uncover her nose and hold her breath as not to offend her any further. "M-Miki," she stuttered. "Please forgive me for Litengu's actions. He tends to take pleasure in bullying, which is why he likes to use the Taunt technique when fighting." Luna twitched a little in effort to overcome the smell that Miki has released. "He also doesn't like being told he's wrong, he's really stubborn... But really has a kind heart that he doesn't like to show. In fact, I tend to feel it all the time when I'm around him." She then let out a cough and covered her nose. "I'm sorry!"

Miki smiled to Luna. "Its ok, you can hold your nose." she said. "I don't mind people holding their nose, just so long as they don't insult me doing so." she explained. "And I espicially understand right now, since I know my spray is really nasty smelling." she said, watching Litengu throw up from the horrid smell, the purple stench hanging in the air. "I know he probably isn't a bad guy, sense you're really nice, just some people need to be tought a lession to learn its not nice to pick on others." she said, then turned back to her. "Though I'm sorry to say, the smell lasts 24 hours, and it tends to get worse with time."

Ask Pony Discord

Luna covered her nose and smiled at Miki. "Thank you, I frankly agree. Litengu still has a lot to learn about being a team player."

Feeling deep pain within his throat and stomach, Litengu crawled back towards the group, holding his stomach with one hand. The purple stench was still steaming from all over his body.

"Ugh... My throat is burning!" he cried. "H-how could you do this to me! I didn't insult you that bad!" he said to Miki. Luna turned to Litengu and gave him a scornful look. She stood upright and folded her arms. "Well, even if you never had plans on being friendly, you should probably learn to think before you speak!" Luna scolded. "...And I really hope you do learn from this, because as Miki just told me, the smell you have right now last for 24 hours!"

Litengu jumped. "What!?" he crawled swiftly towards Miki to plea. "Please! I'm really sorry I made fun of you, but I can't go all day smelling like this! There's got to be a way to clean this off, is there!?" Luna giggled at the sight of Litengu's pitiful state.

Miki looked to Luna. "There is a way to get it off, but I'm not going to tell him until I'm sure he's learned his lession." she said. "If I tell you will you make sure to only tell him once he's learned his lession?"

Aqua looked at Litengu, still holding her nose tightly. "Dude, thing with Miki, she's been picked on all her life for her species, she doesn't take it anymore." she said. "You're not the first one whose made this mistake, that's why the town isn't really paying attention."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OOC: Who's Death? And who ever said you could be Gengar? You have to fill out a form, please. Thank you!
    OOC: I put an app for both, go look. Death is the 4th Zoura family member.

IC: "I think we can handle the spying mission," Deceit said. "We're VERY good at spying." Just to prove his point, Deceit made himsel look like various Dark type pokemon, including a Zoroark and Gengar.
    Last edited by -Gray-; 20th May 2010 at 02:23 PM.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Flower ran over to the Triplets, vines still covering her nose. "You'd better cover your noses, Miki sprayed someone." she said as the stench reached them. "Someone made fun of her again, why do people do that?" she asked. "I remember she sprayed Zoroark twice, once before he turned evil and once after when we came to rescue you."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Ah, i remember that," Illsion said as everyone covered their noses.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Luna turned to Miki, still grinning at how Litengu was bested. "I don't think you should tell. It's about time he learned his lessons the hard way, and I don't want a single chance to screw it up."

Litengu looked up towards Luna. "Tell you what!? How to remove the stench? Please tell me, Luna! You're my friend!" Luna looked down on Litengu and turned her head away. "Oh, come on!" Litengu cried. He started to walk away from Luna and the two Jubilee members towards Team Triplets and Flower, as a start of asking other people how to cure himself. His foul smell was growing worse.

"Hey, You three!" Litengu said to the Zoura triplets. "Do you guys know how to cure a Stunky's stench?"

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast