PMD ~ Zoroark Strikes! - Page 19

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: PMD ~ Zoroark Strikes!

Default Re: PMD ~ Zoroark Strikes!

Team Jubilee had recovered and could just feel their new friends were in trouble and headed for the cave. "I really hope they're ok." said Miki.

Flower nodded. "Yeah, they've got in over their heads, I know that."

Aqua nodded. "But we'll save them! That's our job!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Death saw a Tsutaaja running towards him, and catching up quickly.

"Okay, you want to play like that?" he asked. "Watch, then."
    Death used Illusion to change into a Gastly, evaporating into thin air with the Mystery Part.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

Jata saw Death disappear into thin air, and stopped running. "Dangit!" Jata angrily shouted. He was a bit surprised to see that happen. "I guess we'll have to retreat... there's nothing else we can do!" Jata began running back to the others to let them know it was time to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Got it!" Kabu said. He ran straight towards Litengu. "C'mon, we gotta go! We can't beat him!" Kabu insisted that they leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoroark laughed at Luna's comment. "Silly pokemon! I don't care if he's hurt!" Zoroark laughed some more. "I just want you brats out of here so I can continue my plans to rule the Pokemon World!" Zoroark finished. "Now, you're finished!" Zoroark lunged towards Litengu and Kabu with yet another Night Slash attack.

"Stop right there!" Came a voice from a distance. Soon, Jata came into sight, running in the way between Zoroark, and Kabu and Litengu. Jata sheilded himself and his teammates with a medium sized boulder, that quickly broke when came in contact with the attack. "Now, run towards Luna, everyone!" Jata ordered.

Kabu grabbed Litengu by the arm and dragged him over to Luna.

"Luna, hurry! Teleport us to Marji City, before Zoroark gets us!" Jata whispered.

"Where do you think you're going?" Zoroark sarcastically asked. He launched a powerful Dark Pulse attack quickly at the four pokemon.

"Luna, hurry!" Kabu panicked.
    3DS FC: 0387 9244 2121

Without saying a word, Luna twirled around as soon as everyone was gathered around her. With that, everyone disappeared in a flash of light, barely escaping the Shadow Ball attack.

Finally, the group arrived to Marji City. Luna felt so relieved that that she dropped down to the ground, kneeling. She then checked on Litengu.

"Litengu, are you all right?" she asked. Slowly, Litengu lifted his head, and smiled when he saw Luna's bright face.

"I'm alright, I'm happy your okay..." he assured. Luna smiled back at him and then turned to team Isshu. "I can't thank you guys enough," she said. "We would have never survived if we hadn't worked together." Words rang into her mind about what Zoroark said to her. She couldn't understand what made him so evil. "I wonder why Zoroark wants to conquer the world..." she said out loud to her teammates.

Team Jubilee had arrived just in time to be teleported as well. "Oh man! We missed all the action!" said Flower, disappointed.

Aqua looked to the others. "Are you all alright? You look pretty beat up after all that."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah, we're fine!" Kabu exclaimed. "Except, we're gonna need a bit of rest before we can go out exploring again..."

Jata turned to Luna. "Without you, we probably would've..." Jata's voice trailed off.

"Hey guys! Guys!" A voice yelled. The voice came closer, and soon, it was revealed that it belonged to Miju. Once she caught up to them, she hugged all of them, glad that they were back safely. "Thank goodness you're all alright!"

"It's good to see you again, Miju." Jata said. "Now let's go report this to Alakazam, and we should hurry. We're a bit tired, and Team Rising Sun really took some hits."
    3DS FC: 0387 9244 2121

Luna hugged Miju back. Her horns began to glow after sensing the warm emotions of everyone.

"I'm so glad to see you again, Miju." she said to her. Luna then turned to team Jubilee and laughed. "Well, as Jata said, we kind of took the most hits, especially Litengu, since he was supposed to bait Zoroark into following his grass whistle, and the two ended up fighting each other."

Just then, Litengu spoke out, "Hey, it's not like I wanted to fight him! He was more scary in the face than on pictures, and he hurt you, Luna, so that was a death wish!" Feeling low on energy, he dropped back to the ground and let out a few coughs.

"... Yeah, we all need rest after this," said Luna. "Now lets talk to Alakazam about this mess."

Masquerading youth

"For a while now I've had this undescribable feeling and I can't seem to get rid of it. I don't have any idea why I have this feeling but its there." Jukai said with a pained expression. "I was wondering if you could explain to me whats wrong with me."

"We haven't been able to figure out why he has this feeling, no matter what we've done." Casshern said with a sigh.

"Its very troublesome." X said annoyed. "Do you have any ideas Alakazam?"

Aqua nodded. "Yeah, you should get some rest." she said. "It's been a rough day, fighting Zoroark isn't easy...but at least you didn't get scars like us, right?" she asked, showing the scar on her chest, Flower and Miki showing theirs.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Char, Surf, and Bulba noticed that the others were slowly lagging behind. "Let's continue without them.." Bulba said. "Yeah, I don't think that they're be hurrying up anytime soon.." said Surf. "Alright!" chanted Char. He marched forward.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819