PMD ~ Zoroark Strikes!

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: PMD ~ Zoroark Strikes!

Blog Entries

Default PMD ~ Zoroark Strikes!

It was early in the morning, and the sun had just risen. Miju walks outside of her small, comfortable team base, while her other teammates are sound asleep. There was a slight breeze in outside, and as Miju sat by a small pond near her base, she sighed, thinking about Zoroark, and his evil plan, and how she and her friends would have to stop him and his evil partners. "Maybe a short swim will get things off my mind..." Miju said to herself. She hopped into the water, and swam around a bit. Being a water pokemon, she was having fun.

Back in the team base, Jata woke up after hearing the splash of water. He let out a big yawn, and stretched out his arms. He noticed that Miju wasn't in her bed, so he knew that she was probably outside swimming. He gingerly got up, trying his best not to wake up Kabu. He tip-toed outside, and found exactly what he expected - Miju swimming around. He walked over to the pond, and greeted her. "What are you doing up so early?" Miju jumped out of the water, letting out a loud scream. This was typical Miju, being as timid as she is. Once she noticed it was just Jata, she let out a releived sigh.

"Don't do that!" Miju replied, getting out of the water.

"Well, I'm sorry for asking a question. Again, why are you up so early?" Jata was calm, as usual.

"I don't know... I just can't get Zoroark out of my head..." Miju looked steadily down at her feet. "You think we can stop him, right?" She asked.

"Yeah, no problem! We can do it." Jata reassuringly replied. "Maybe not alone, but there will be tons of other rescue teams helping us out."

"Yeah... you're probably right. I should just stop worrying." Miju said. She looked back at the small wooden house, and noticed the mailbox. "Hey, ley's go check the mail." Miju suggested. She and Jata walked over to the mailbox. Jata opened it, and found a letter. He pulled it out, and showed it to Miju. He began reading...

Team Isshu,
    Hello there. As you already know, Zoroark and his minions have already stolen the Mystery Part, and are planning on stealing many more valuable items. This is a serious matter on our hands and we need all the help we can get. I am requesting that you, Team Isshu, come to Marji City's town square for a meeting on this topic. We will discuss our plan of action against Zoroark. Please meet in town square early this morning, as soon as possible. Please, we need your help and ultimate cooperation.
    ~ Alakazam

"What!?" Miju shouted. "Ok, we have to get going now! Go wake up Kabu!" Miju frantically said. Oh, I hate it when we're late! She thought to herself. Jata went inside and poked Kabu to wake him up.

"Oink... OINK!" Kabu squeled, as he was getting annoyed with the poking. "What is it?" He said, half yawning, and getting up from bed.

"We have to get to Town Square NOW!" Jata informed his partner. "No questions." He ran outside the door, with Kabu behind him.

The 3 teammates headed towards town square, wondering what was in store for them....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Zoroark and Zaar were plotting to steal their next item - The Secret Slab. This item would help them gain control of several legends, along with the Mystery Part. "Zaar, where is the Secret Slab located?" Zoroark asked his main partner...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: Ok guys, let's do this! Shadow Arceus, we'll discuss Zoroark and Zaar's evil plan through PM.
    3DS FC: 0387 9244 2121

Blog Entries

Default Re: PMD ~ Zoroark Strikes!

Cleff and Rio were both very excited that they would be meeting other rescue teams. They had both heard many rumours about brave and powefull Pokemon being there. Rio grabbed Cleff's hand and began pulling her forward. "C'mon Clefairy, we're almost there." "Wait Riolu! Slow down."

Riolu had crashed into a sign post near the Pelliper Post Office. They both giggled as they continued the short distance to the small town, not sure what to expect.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OCC: Slumboo, when a new character talks, it needs to be on a new line. See my post for an example:

"Coconuts, wake up." spoke an Ivysaur. His name was Joe, and was nudging an Ambipom who was asleep on a bed infront of him.

"Wha...?" said the Ambipom sleepily, opening one eye.

"Coco! You gotta read this!" squeaked a rather large Pachirsu standing next to Joe. Her name was Kelly, and she was holding a letter.

Coconuts took the letter and began to read. When he read, however, was very different than the actual letter;

Team Inspiration,
    Hello there. Blah blah blah, Zoroark blah blah blah, blah blah blah, Mystery Part, blah blah blah, blah blah, valuable items. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah, Team Ispiration, bla blah blah, blah, blah blah blah. Blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah Zoroark. Bla blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah. Blah, blah blab blah blah, blah ultimate blah blah.
    ~ Alakazam

"Something about us... and Zoroark... and valubuale items." He muttered, his eyes closing again.

Kelly tutted, then shocked him with a small amount of blue elctricity. "C'mon! We need to get to Marji town!"
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Aqua popped up out of the water behind Team Isshu. "Wow, they got that latter too." she said, coming out. "Come on guys!" she called, Miki following shyly, Flower walking, her eyes focused on the sky happily. Aqua looked to the team in front of them. "Hello? You guys got that letter about Zoroark too, right?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Illusion, Deceit, and Cunning had just woken up, having had a late night rescuing. Illusion stepped outside of their small lean-to near a cliff, and went out to check the mail.
    "Rescue requests, rescue requests, ooh, what's this?"
    Illusion brought in the letter, showing it to his siblings.
    Team Triplets,
    Hello there. As you already know, Zoroark and his minions have already stolen the Mystery Part, and are planning on stealing many more valuable items. This is a serious matter on our hands and we need all the help we can get. I am requesting that you, Team Isshu, come to Marji City's town square for a meeting on this topic. We will discuss our plan of action against Zoroark. Please meet in town square early this morning, as soon as possible. Please, we need your help and ultimate cooperation.
    ~ Alakazam

"What? Not again!" Cunning said, bewildered. "Let's go, NOW!"
    The three ran into the city's town square, where another group of rescuers had shown up.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

As Team Isshu was running towards Marji City's town square, they were greeted by another team. "Waaaaaaah!" Miju screamed, hearing a strangers voice. She quickly turned around and hid behind Jata, who was getting annoyed by Miju's timid nature. When she noticed it was just a friendly rescue team, like themselves, she calmed down, and happily greeted them.

"Yeah, we got that letter, too." She told them. "We're Team Isshu. I'm Miju, this is Jata, and that's Kabu." She pointed to her teammates.

"Hi." Jata said.

"Hello there!" Kabu exclaimed.

"We're Team Jubalee (?)." said Aqua, smiling. "I'm Aqua, this is Miki."

Miki tried to stay down wind from them, kinda akwardly. "Hi...I'm kinda...shy...forgive me."

"And this is Flower." said Aqua.

Flower was humming. "Oh hi!" she said, kinda singsongy. "I'm Flower! I'm glad to meet you! I hope you're having a good day!" she said, hyperly.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

As Cleffa and Riolu entered the square they were greeted by many new faces.
    "Um Rio, I don't think this is a good idea. We are new after all."
    "Don't worry. We probably aren't the only new rescuers here."
    They walked towards the heart of the square. Rio and Cleff seemed much smaller than everyone else as the Pokemon appeared to be getting progressively larger.

Blog Entries

"Glad to meet you all, Aqua, Miki, and Flower!" Kabu said. He was really energetic even though it was very early.

"We should get moving now." Jata said. "Let's go." Jata began walking again, and Miju and Kabu followed close behind. As they began approaching Town Square, they saw all kinds of different pokemon, of all different sizes and shaped.

"Woah..." Miju said, taking it all in. "This must be super important!" She exclaimed.

"Of course it's important. Zoroark could take over the whole world. This is all neccessary." Jata said.

Aqua looked down and Flower got serious. "We...used to know Zoroark...he wasn't always a bad guy." said Flower. "But when he changed...he attacked his teammates and we came to rescue them...that's were our scars are from."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Riolu pointed at a group of Pokemon that appeared to be slightly less experienced than the rest.
    "I think we should follow those guys."
    As they looked over they saw three dark, fox Pokemon that neither had seen before. They looked tough, but nice.
    "Do you mind if we band with you?"
    Riolu looked embarassed, but Clefairy was hopeful.
    "We promise we'll help...we are sort of new to this."
    By now Clefairy and Riolu appeared very red, as they did not like asking for help too often.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OCC: I'm gonna have to go to sleep nao DX Try not to go too post-happy.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Yeah, sure," they all chorused at the same time. "We're Team Triplets."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-

Flower saw the Triplets, instantly losing her serious nature. "Team Triplets!" she yelled, running over a tackling one of them, unsure of who. "Hi! Its me, Flower, do you remember me? Do you?"

Aqua giggled. "That's Flower, energetic."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Whoa," thay each said, just avoiding being knocked over by Flower. "Yeah, we remember you two."

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast