plmon fdoer and orin THEY FINAL ACCEPTISODE WHERETHEY SAVEZ THE WORLD BUT MAYBE NOT?! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: plmon fdoer and orin THEY FINAL ACCEPTISODE WHERETHEY SAVEZ THE WORLD BUT MAYBE NOT?!

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: plmon fdoer and orin THEY FINAL ACCEPTISODE WHERETHEY SAVEZ THE WORLD BUT MAYBE N

"nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" tim scremed he fell down and did. But then majorsa lasses."haha am tru final bos I trikked you lol"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Default Re: plmon fdoer and orin THEY FINAL ACCEPTISODE WHERETHEY SAVEZ THE WORLD BUT MAYBE N

Myo wuz crose bemes wif gyar ranbo lasr and blo upp magra.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

I wil jelp. tim said he decdiced to be good and three a Rick distracted Majora's in the eye and manora said ow and then beam and des

Yay world save now party hands montN said and danced

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

haha hana said and laughed and ther was paty with syncing and all people ere there ass misty borck gary givant and even scot

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

jkab waz @T PARTHY and danse
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

AND ALL WAS GIOD WAS HAPY ENDERING AND THE STORYVWAS GOOD

SCOT AND JOBANANNY BACAME PRSEDDSNTS OF USA AND SA GIID

TEH EBD

OOC VOTE GOR VEST ENDING OR YUGIOWILL GET YOU

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12