plmon fdoer and orin THEY FINAL ACCEPTISODE WHERETHEY SAVEZ THE WORLD BUT MAYBE NOT?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: plmon fdoer and orin THEY FINAL ACCEPTISODE WHERETHEY SAVEZ THE WORLD BUT MAYBE NOT?!

Blog Entries

Default plmon fdoer and orin THEY FINAL ACCEPTISODE WHERETHEY SAVEZ THE WORLD BUT MAYBE NOT?!

IT WAS THE FUTURE AND THINGS WERE BAD TIM CHAMPIN HAD TAKEN OVER AND KILLED LOADS OF PEO[PLE AND THEY DIED ANBD HE BROUGH THEM BACK AS ZOMBIS AND KILLED THEM AGAIN.
    "HAHAHAHAHA STUPID PEOPLE THAT I MADE ZOMBIES WILL KILL YOU TWICE" HE SAID AND KILLED GRANDMA.
    "no not grandma" people said and tried to fight him but then tim champin took out a gun and shoted them all into space and they wer dead because mars did squish. and back on earth tim champoin decdided he would make the world bad place so he killed all the flowers and plants and made world dark and scary the whol planet was an evil robot city with evil robots and zombies and some people but they wer slavs except the players like hannah montana who was a good zombie and yew gee oh abd jkb and gry and also a mystery human that was evil and he wore a mask it was an EVIL MASK NAMED MAJARO.

ok so start stroy
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Default Re: plmon fdoer and orin THEY FINAL ACCEPTISODE WHERETHEY SAVEZ THE WORLD BUT MAYBE N

finnalyu we strat!!!!

Jaob say is ne1 heer.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

Default Re: plmon fdoer and orin THEY FINAL ACCEPTISODE WHERETHEY SAVEZ THE WORLD BUT MAYBE N

Gry sex "oho, tiem iz nao to starting rebelelelelleom. Letssus Strom baes of Tim Champagne. And gry few on rnbooe arkeoos to baes and sed al ur baes r blung to us" and shotting lazers

Blog Entries

"NO UR BASS IS BELONG ME!" tim chimpin said and jumped away and robots came and tried to kill.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

BUT MY BASS IS CANNON!1!1111!!!1" shotted gry and fer laysurd and kill ALL tuh robots wit dishwashr

Blog Entries

Jkaob n yMo kilt sm orbots 2.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

"Lets dewl, i meen, lets battle rubutts. gow sonichu! use hyper beem!" hee dud and sum zambys dyed.
    "gud jub."

Blog Entries

"HAHAHAHA THAT WAS MY PLAN NOW I WILL SUMMON ZOMBIES AGAIN AND THEY DEADER SO MORE STRONGTH" tim champin said and zombis were back and tim ran away.
    "HAHAHAHA YOU ALL WILL DIE"

Blog Entries

"Bt hahaha we figt zoms so u fal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" says jzkob and myo shoting hirp bems ovr nd ovr

Blog Entries

"stope' a viuce said it was a new man his name was cthulu.
    "will help" and gave them all guns to kill tim rocket.

Blog Entries

jey by the w the rapeage award is out
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f424/bulbagarden-rpg-awards-nominations-137353/
    everone vot fpr ,e amd na friends!

Blog Entries

jus sor
    an jcoab was shoteding gun adn myo shote hpir bme MOAR NAD MOOR!

Blog Entries

the man laughed when water came out the guns they wer not kill guns they we water guns
    "hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha water guns" the man said it was because he was evil man name of majora
    "am majora" he lafed and then tim champion puld up in car he was rapin hanah montan

Blog Entries

DAAAAAAAH "MAGRA U SUKC HWY YUO GIVUS WETAR GUUUUUUUNZ SAZ JKB and sav" hnnh mnta.

Blog Entries

"hahaha im majora die" majora said and kicked everyone and tim champion got away
    "halp am being rapped" hana montana said from car while eing rapped by tim campion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast