Pirates vs. Ninjas

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pirates vs. Ninjas

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pirates vs. Ninjas

Pirates vs. Ninjas
    or, Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Zombies vs. Robots, with Everything Else As Well

Exactly what it says on the tin: crazy, mash-up, non-Pokemon RP. If you haven't caught on yet, this is not a serious RP. Let's get ridiculous.

The Plot:
    Far beyond the safe, everyday seas of Rationality and Logic, there is an island, unlike any other in the world. Bordered on one side by Insanity, and on the other by Fun, this is Ninja Island. Or Pirate Island. Or even Robot Island.

Its name is unimportant. What matters is the simple fact that it is. This is a place where the infinite forces of Imagination have run wild, untamed and free. Here, everything is possible. Anything is possible.

Of course, things are never quite that simple. And unfortunately, it's a simple fact that Pirates cannot abide Ninjas. Or Robots. Or Zombies. Or any of their neighbors, really. So what did they--and the Ninjas, and the Robots, and the Zombies, and every other group of people living on this island--decide? Let's fight.

This war has raged on for unknown eons. It looks like you've been caught up in this war, too. But that's not a bad thing. Because let's face it: this is a battle of Cool versus Awesome. Now, what you'll do about it?

But, all tribes beware: for the fun cannot last. The dreaded Clichestorm draws ever nearer...

Rules:
    • The usual: BMGf rules, respect your fellow players, no spamming, etc. You should have enough experience with these by now.
    • Any questions, ask the GM. Another fairly obvious point.
    • Be reasonable with your RPing. Go crazy, but try to make this a fun RP. If you’re unsure if something’s unreasonable, ask the GM.
    • No controlling other players’ characters. This would be the height of rudeness and bad RPing.
    • Please post often. More of a suggestion, but a very good one.
    • As always, read the goddamn rules. They’re here for a reason.

Characters:
    • Randell Breeze - Elf - Llednar Twem
    • #1 - Humanoid/Combine - Commander Longshot
    • "Dooms-bob" - SUPER NINJA - Outlaw Druddigon
    • Eliot Nadel - Pirate - The No More Hero
    • Captain Redeye - Pirate - Ombrare
    • Omega - Robot - Ombrare
    • Remedi Malheur - Vieras/Elf - Llednar Twem
    • Dan Mcninja - Ninja - JakkuEbansu

"You do know, this is all your fault."

"Quiet, you silly ninja."

"Why the hell should I be! Have you ever seen anything more ridiculous?"

"Well, there was that one time..."

"Shut up. Now."

"You brought it up."

A cold, sudden chill.

"Shutting up."

"Have I ever told you how much I hate you? And yes, that's rhetorical."

A gust of wind silenced the bickering voices--for that was all that was left of the two: Old Ironbelly, the limbless pirate, and Shadow, the blind ninja. From time to time, the two ghosts--spirits?--shades?--disembodied personifications of a ridiculous ideal?--were known to escape from their eternal prison and view the world they had been banished from: the incredible Island of Imagination.

Considering the sheer insanity possible on the island, it had taken a crime of incredibly heinous proportions for the two eternal rivals to be banished: they had dared to think. Both had questioned the practicality of even being rivals, because of their respective conditions. In fact, both had posed the unforgivable question: how the hell is any of this possible?!

So they had been removed from the 'game,' sentenced to be mere observers for all eternity (and Shadow somehow managed to gain eyesight in the process). Not that they minded, of course.

"Hey Shadow, looks like there's a new narrator. He doesn't seem very comptetent..."

"Ironbelly, I'll tell you again: shut up. It looks like the next round's finally starting."

"Goody! So many fresh new faces... I can't wait to see the craziness that they think up."

"You think they'll be any good?"

"Of course! After all, they read through the narrator's boring introduction and spiel about rules and applications."

"Fair enough."

OOC: Go crazy.

"Hey Shadow, there's this weird thing over here..."

"Ironbelly. Get out of the narrator's OOC space."

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pirates vs. Ninjas

Dan Mcninja looked up.
    "Hm. Writing in the sky."
    He stretched, and began walking, setting himself on fire to dodge enemies.
    What? Everyone knows not even ninjas can catch you if you're on fire...
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

All is not lost Absurd Tomfoolery's Avatar
    Blog Entries

#1 ran from the robot's pie-cannon, while firing his Overwatch pulse rifle in random directions, hitting a ninja, who was in the middle of teabagging a dead pirate. The ninja fell into an... awkward... position on top of the pirate. The pies faded from view, and he flung his crowbar, COD style, into the robot's crotch. It fell to the ground as #1 charged up and smashed into it's crotch with the crowbar again, until it ceased its struggling and fell over. #1 threw his crowbar into the air and did his Ash Ketchum impression, after watching many hours of the show... until the crowbar fell down, crushing his hand
    Callsign: Noble 6
    Location: Last seen at: SINOVIET SHIP-BREAKING FACILITY, ASZOD, REACH

Blog Entries

"You!" Eliot asks #1. He had been wandering for days, looking for ninjas, and finally found something that looked veguely like one "Are you a ninja?" He asks, scowling and invading the creature's personal space.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

"Do I look like a ninja to you? Don't answer that." #1 said, shaking his head no. "But I do hate robots."

Blog Entries

"One down!" Randell shouted. he was riding his pegasus, lucien. He was in a some kind of a training with the other elf tribe.

He took his bow and aimed it to an unwary enemy, he shot it. The arrow hit him right in the leg. "Ha! Lucien, lightning sweep!" lucien the pegasus sweep down with amazingly fast speed and tackled the elf. The elf fainted. "That's one win for our tribe." Randell said.

"Lucien, let's go." Randell get on lucien and lucien flew to the sky through the forest. "Huh? I don't remember there's someone with funny clothes at our tribe. Is that a ROBOT?! Lucien, down!" Lucien sweep down and landed near #1. "Who are you." Randell said.

Blog Entries

"Oh? Who am I? I am the stupendous, amazing, spectacular, majestic, magnificent, and overall awesome Number One!" #1 said, doing a backflip.

Blog Entries

"Wait, the robots can't do a backflip like that. Their metal butt is too heavy to do a backflip." I said, scratching my hair. "I'm apologize, then. By the way, my name is Randell, the wyrmkiller of elf tribe from the south. That is my pegasus, lucien."

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

"I smell............ hemorrhoids..." SN(super ninja) said as he sliced down the giant waffle terror of Blarythtz!

He leaped from pancake to pancake and got to a small opening.

"TINY BIRD, TELL ME YOUR SECRETS!"
    "Cheep cheep"
    "SCREW YOU, AND YOUR DEAR MOTHER"
    And with a slice of his blade, he sliced the head off the bird.

He then hopped on some more.
    "TINY BIRD, TELL ME YOUR SECRETS"
    "Cheep cheep cheep CHEEP"
    "OH SHIT, I'M SORRY!"

Thus he kept on hopping.

And passed out like a boss on Mushroom Isle.

Waking up with a suspicious plant burning he said "Must... devour..... TINY EASTER BUNNIES"

Thus he devoured all the tiny easter bunnies.

He then warped the dimensions and landed on Randell, grabbing the hair of his/her head and started screaming "MY CHALUPAS I DEFEND"

He then chugged a gallon of gasoline and lit himself on fire so he would catch his/her hair on fire.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

"Fire the cannons!"

"Show no mercy!"

"Blow them straight into Hell! And back!"

Commands such as these were being thrown by Captain Redeye, also known as Satan's Renegade, as his ship, the Bloody Cyclops, was raiding a town, consisting mainly of robots. The cannons were blasting both the buildings and their residents into smithereens, and soon, the ship had reached the town itself.

The pirates barged out of the ship, and began hacking robots into pieces with cutlasses, pistols, and other assorted weaponry. Captain Redeye himself calmly walked off of his ship, observing the carnage around him. Before long, all of the robots were dead. Well, dead probably wouldn't be the correct term.

"That's far enough."

The voice sounded metallic. Definitely sounded like a robot. Redeye drew his twin pistols, and looked around him to try and find to source of the voice.

He didn't have to look for long. A robot, clad with armor that shone slightly in the sun, flew a few feet above the town.

"Who are ya?" Redeye shouted, pointing his dual pistols at the machinated menace.

"I am Omega. I've heard of you. The title of Satan's Renegade is not worthy for an individual such as yourself," the robot said.

Redeye scowled. "So what? I'll grind ya up, just like yer little friends!" he shouted.

Omega gave a mirthless chuckle. "I think not." It then pointed its right hand into the sky, before firing a volley of missiles, all of which shot into the sky, before arcing back down, in a spectacular shower of explosions. The pirates stood no chance. Their bullets deflected right off of Omega's armor, and they couldn't reach an airborne enemy with their cutlasses.

Redeye then fired a single shot from his pistol, which was crafted to pierce armor. Omega dodged the shot. "You want real firepower?" he shouted, before pointing his left hand, which had been replaced with a Gatling gun, right at Redeye. And he fired.

Redeye's eyes widened, and he scrambled to dodge the stream of bullets. "Retreat!" he shouted, running back to his ship, and his crew did likewise. However, Omega started shifting his focus to the crew, and started tearing them up. After his crew made it onto the ship, they sailed off.

One of the pirates, in a final attempt to be rid of the robot, tossed their cutlass towards Omega at surprising speeds. Omega simply caught the blade by the hilt, and launched it back at the pirate, impaling him straight in the forehead.

Seeing that he had gotten the message across, Omega flew off. Redeye cursed under his breath. They were at a natural disadvantage against these things. They needed an ace in the hole if they wanted to beat that...whatever it was.

Blog Entries

"You!" Eliot yells at SN, "You're a ninja, aren't you!" He yells, then summons socks the cat, who throws at SN.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

#1's Motion Tracker went off. He turned around to see a deer, strangely looking like bambi, standing behind him. "Awww! A deer!" #1 stared intently before two headcrab zombies appeared out of nowhere and started attacking the deer. "Aww! Isn't that just the cutest thing? Their playing!" He said, as the zombies began to viciously hump the deer's body as it screamed.

Blog Entries

"Oh, sweet! This is awesome!" Eliot says, taking out a video camera and filming it so he can upload it to the internet and sell it. "Freya will be most pleased. And Dracula. A beautiful act of violence, love and undeath! So amazing!"

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

"MAN GIVE ME YO MONEY" SN said as he jumped off and onto Eliot's head.

"I heard you got pancake mix." he said as he rummaged through Eliot's pockets "BUT YOU AIN'T GOT NO DAMN PANCAKE MIX!"

He then ate the cat and spit out an asian squid.

"ROGGLESHNOUGH!"

Blog Entries

Socks, who could not be harmed, being a god's cat, began attempting to claw it's way out of SN's stomache.
    "Hey! I'm busy here!" Eliot says, trying to hold the camera steady to catch the zombies in their act of "love". "Copies of this are going to Dracula and Freya!"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast