Pirates vs. Ninjas
or, Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Zombies vs. Robots, with Everything Else As Well
Exactly what it says on the tin: crazy, mash-up, non-Pokemon RP. If you haven't caught on yet, this is not a serious RP. Let's get ridiculous.
Far beyond the safe, everyday seas of Rationality and Logic, there is an island, unlike any other in the world. Bordered on one side by Insanity, and on the other by Fun, this is Ninja Island. Or Pirate Island. Or even Robot Island. Rules:
Its name is unimportant. What matters is the simple fact that it is. This is a place where the infinite forces of Imagination have run wild, untamed and free. Here, everything is possible. Anything is possible.
Of course, things are never quite that simple. And unfortunately, it's a simple fact that Pirates cannot abide Ninjas. Or Robots. Or Zombies. Or any of their neighbors, really. So what did they--and the Ninjas, and the Robots, and the Zombies, and every other group of people living on this island--decide? Let's fight.
This war has raged on for unknown eons. It looks like you've been caught up in this war, too. But that's not a bad thing. Because let's face it: this is a battle of Cool versus Awesome. Now, what you'll do about it?
But, all tribes beware: for the fun cannot last. The dreaded Clichestorm draws ever nearer...
- The usual: BMGf rules, respect your fellow players, no spamming, etc. You should have enough experience with these by now.
- Any questions, ask the GM. Another fairly obvious point.
- Be reasonable with your RPing. Go crazy, but try to make this a fun RP. If you’re unsure if something’s unreasonable, ask the GM.
- No controlling other players’ characters. This would be the height of rudeness and bad RPing.
- Please post often. More of a suggestion, but a very good one.
- As always, read the goddamn rules. They’re here for a reason.
- Randell Breeze - Elf - Llednar Twem
- #1 - Humanoid/Combine - Commander Longshot
- "Dooms-bob" - SUPER NINJA - Outlaw Druddigon
- Eliot Nadel - Pirate - The No More Hero
- Captain Redeye - Pirate - Ombrare
- Omega - Robot - Ombrare
- Remedi Malheur - Vieras/Elf - Llednar Twem
- Dan Mcninja - Ninja - JakkuEbansu
* * *
"You do know, this is all your fault."
"Quiet, you silly ninja."
"Why the hell should I be! Have you ever seen anything more ridiculous?"
"Well, there was that one time..."
"Shut up. Now."
"You brought it up."
A cold, sudden chill.
"Have I ever told you how much I hate you? And yes, that's rhetorical."
A gust of wind silenced the bickering voices--for that was all that was left of the two: Old Ironbelly, the limbless pirate, and Shadow, the blind ninja. From time to time, the two ghosts--spirits?--shades?--disembodied personifications of a ridiculous ideal?--were known to escape from their eternal prison and view the world they had been banished from: the incredible Island of Imagination.
Considering the sheer insanity possible on the island, it had taken a crime of incredibly heinous proportions for the two eternal rivals to be banished: they had dared to think. Both had questioned the practicality of even being rivals, because of their respective conditions. In fact, both had posed the unforgivable question: how the hell is any of this possible?!
So they had been removed from the 'game,' sentenced to be mere observers for all eternity (and Shadow somehow managed to gain eyesight in the process). Not that they minded, of course.
"Hey Shadow, looks like there's a new narrator. He doesn't seem very comptetent..."
"Ironbelly, I'll tell you again: shut up. It looks like the next round's finally starting."
"Goody! So many fresh new faces... I can't wait to see the craziness that they think up."
"You think they'll be any good?"
"Of course! After all, they read through the narrator's boring introduction and spiel about rules and applications."
* * *
OOC: Go crazy.
"Hey Shadow, there's this weird thing over here..."
"Ironbelly. Get out of the narrator's OOC space."