Pirates Of The Caribean/Pokemon Crossover
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pirates Of The Caribean/Pokemon Crossover

Ohmygod They Killed Kenny Cartmanland's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pirates Of The Caribean/Pokemon Crossover

13th Century
    The raindrops slowly dropped onto the ground and the the thunder cracked in the background. The villagers were all gathered in a circle watching in solemn silence as two Royal Navy Officers marched a man in handcuffs up to a rope noose with just enough space to fit his neck into. The man looked down, avoiding the faces of the villagers and focusing on the noose ahead. The Navy officers reached the platform and roughly shoved him foreward. Lord Beckett stepped up to the platform and began to speak as two Navy officers forced the man's head into the noose.

"Today we gather to witness the execution of a man who has commited crimes against the Royal Navy and England. We have captured the First Mate on an amateur pirate ship known as the Roosevelt. Sir James Bartholomew has been accused of piracy and will be executed shortly. But before we begin with the execution, does Bartholomew have anything to say in his defense?"

Bartholomew defiantly spat on Lord Beckett's jacket. The two Navy officers punched Bartholomew and held him still. Bartholomew turned to Beckett and defiantly sneered. "You may have killed me but piracy will live on."

The thunder cracked as Bartholomew's knees buckled under the noose and he stopped breathing. James Bartholomew stood dead at the noose.

A young blacksmith had stood watching all of this through a window in his father's shop. The young boy had always dreamt of piracy and made a vow to make sure that Bartholomew had not died in vain.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

-Pokemon: The First Movie

Default Re: Pirates Of The Caribean/Pokemon Crossover

Today was rather dull, in Seth's opinion. He'd heard tale of a hanging, but it really didn't interest him, pirate or not- after all, there would always be a new death. It used to sicken him, frighten him even, but by now he'd accepted it as the way it was. So this predicament found the child here, wandering through the cobble-stone streets wrapped in one of his father's old jackets. He shivered as a breeze rolled past, ruffling his tangled mess of brown hair as his hazel eyes darted around like ping-pong balls, taking in every new sight and movement from the population. Finally, he sighed, completely lost by now and relatively satisfied with just sitting down on the curb and watching the Rapidash-led carriages go past.
    The small boy jumped at a soft cry behind him, craning his neck to look in the mess of vegetation beyond the road. He saw it then, a tiny, flickering flame just beyond his reach. He carefully got up, crawling towards it so as not to startle whatever lay ahead. He pushed back the branches of a short shrub to find a pitch black Charmander, whimpering as it's blue tail flame barely held any warmth or light. Seth gasped, noting that his mother had once told him that if a Charmander's flame ever went out completely, it would die. He inched forward a bit more, and the tiny being yelped, trying to move away as it's sightless eyes widened in terror. He cooed to the creature softly, before carefully picking it up, mindful of it's very thin skin and breakable bones. Soon, he'd managed to calm it down, wrapping it in his jacket and carrying it home with him, stealing it away to his room in secret. Thus started an epic friendship that would come to be known as one of the most fearsome pair of pirates ever seen.

Such was not the case with one Fauss Garen, with painfully thin cheeks and lackluster eyes as he observed the world around him with nothing more than impatience. He didn't want to be here, watching this man die and then his body cleared away. He wanted to be reading, or enjoying his free time away from the gallows. Ivory nudged his ankle, and he smiled down at the red Shroomish, picking him up and feeling lighter in the process. Somehow, having the little guy around just made his whole view brighter.

secure yourself to heaven
    hold on tight the night has come

Blog Entries

Today was a very not-dull day for Dreadbolt. He had just finished with a raid against a Navy ship, and had a fresh scar to show for it.
    "Lousy Captain Cook!" He cursed the night sky in vain.
    He was still fuming at the fact that he had been marooned by definition on a Pirate ship by someone that was once a friend.
    "I will hunt you down, Cook. Mark my words..." Dreadbolt cursed the sky again, partly because it was raining, partly because Cook used it to distract him.
    And the Thunder Crusher sailed out into the night.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

Ten Years Later...

Tortuga

Hammerhead entered the bar cautiously and ducked as a drunken pirate chucked a rum bottle at his head. Hammerhead walked around the bar before he saw a familiar teenager cradling a very familiar Spheal.

"Joseph! Is that you?" Hammerhead asked.

"Good to see you again, Hammerhead." Joseph replied "What can I do for you?"

"I am looking for a crew." Hammerhead replied. "I just retrieved this very nifty pirate ship from a legendary pirate named Captain Dreadlocks."

"The Captain Dreadlocks?" Joseph gasped.

"Yep. I killed him meself and took over. Too bad his crew is a lot of cowards." Hammerhead threw his cutlass into the air and caught it.
    Last edited by Cartmanland; 1st August 2010 at 11:56 AM.
    I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Blog Entries

Grumbling, Dreadbolt walks over with his Ampharos close behind. His Pokemon then doles out a powerful Thunder Punch to a Pirate. The chap goes flying and lands in a corner with a sickening thud. Dreadbolt gives it not even a single glance, and keeps on walking.
    "Did any O' you see a Navy ship on yer way o'er here?" He asks.

Blog Entries

"Aye, I did." Hammerhead replied. "The new ship the Queen Victoria."

Blog Entries

"Aye, I did." Hammerhead replied. "She was called the Queen Victoria."

Blog Entries

"The Victoria?" Dreadbolt said, obviously pleased. "Which way do ya reckon it set sail?"

Blog Entries

"I reckon she went west." Hammerhead replied. "Lord Beckett has his mind set on arresting Lady Elizabeth Swann and her new fiance."

Blog Entries

"An' how far do ya reckon she's traveled by now?" Dreadbolt continued. "I don't really care what Beckett's after, I just want to intercept 'im. If ye have a score wit 'im as well, ye can come too."

Blog Entries

"I am seaching for the greatest treasure of all." Hammerhead replied.

Blog Entries

"Ah," Dreadbolt said, slightly confused. "And what, pray tell, would that be?"

Seth Renarven sauntered into the bar, sliding into a seat as Anubis stalked behind him, pushing the drunks aside with the outsides of his wings. Finally, he made his way to Seth's side with an annoyed grunt, head level with the human's. His one remaining eye rolled as he batted away another pirate with his thick black tail, and Seth grinned. "These drunkards are trying my patience, Seth." The muscled man shrugged, eyes sharp as he observed the grimy bar. "It's of no consequence, Anubis. We just need to find a crew, and then we'll set sail before that bastard Garren knows what hit him." The Charizard snickered at that, one blue eye warm. He raised his long neck and horned head to glance around the room like a snake searching for prey, and his toe claws clicked on the floor in agitation. "I don't see anyone fit for pirating in the room, Captain."

Fauss sighed as he walked off the end of the gangplank of his ship, hands behind his back and Ivory at his side. The Breloom nudged his calf with his tail, and the Admiral glanced down, sparing his partner a smile when the Pokemon offered a concerned snuffle. "I'm fine, Ivory. I'm just... annoyed that we couldn't catch the Bastet in time." Ivory clapped his paws together, tail quivering in a rare show anger. "I agree, Fauss. However, you can't let emotion cloud your vision. Stay on the hunt and find Renarven before he gets out Tortuga, and we'll be home free."

Blog Entries

"I wish to find the Dead Man's Chest. For the prize be immortality to he who owns it." Hammerhead replied, looking over at the other captain who had just walked in.

Both Seth and Anubis perked up at that, and the human whistled. "Well, Anubis, does he look fit for pirating?" Anubis shrugged, laying a scaly hand on Seth's shoulder. "Eh, perhaps. He's a captain himself, isn't he?" Seth smiled, getting up from the table and wandering over to Hammerhead. "Perhaps, my friend. Or perhaps he's just over confident?" He raised an eyebrow at the other pirate in a teasingly challenging way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast