Blog Entries

Default Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney: A Mysterious, Murderous Turnabout

Cast List...

Phoenix Wright, (Shadow The Umbreon)

Miles Edgeworth (Nour386)

Pearl Fey (Transform)

Judge, (lucario perhaps?) Transform

Adrian Andrews (me!)

Maya Fey.. (Transform) (Mia will need to be channeled)

and I will be your friendly disembodied voice here to guide you along on the rpg!)
    Amelia Sykes, age 31, foreign police detective leading the investigation, (acs1903)

Clay Potts, age 25, muscly hiker, witness to the crime (need someone to take, can replace with their own witness)

Kay Faraday, Royal Sovereign

Dick Gumshoe, (Nour386)

Michelle Green, (Lightningoldheart)

Now for the start up....

Date: 31/10/2019, time: 11:57pm location: ?

Two women were standing alone in a back alley behind the Prosecutor's office having a rather heated discussion. One was standing under a street lamp, the other stood further away into the shadows.

"I WON'T LET YOU DESTROY YOUR LIFE, I CAN'T… I WON'T!" came the voice of the first, whom of which was desperately trying to reason with the other woman, whom of which was equally as determined to bring the other to her way of thinking.

"Will you LISTEN to ME, this… is your ONLY chance to put things right!" exclaimed the second. Her words seemed to have an impact on the other, as the first woman thought back to the events that had transpired that week. Her little brother had been shot… and detective gumshoe.. a man of which she secretly considered a friend, had almost been shot.. and had only gotten out of the way just in time... all this because of their connection to her. And now here the first woman stood with one of the few people she genuinely cared about, trying to convince her not to carry out what she had suggested on a previous occasion (on behalf of the new chief prosecutor) shortly after Gumshoe had been murdered. If they went through with the plan, it would mean that the second woman would possibly go down for a crime of which she didn't commit. The second woman then spoke again.

"Look, I can handle myself… it's not like I haven't been on trial before for something I haven't done right; and besides… he will defend me, like he has done so before, to the very best of his ability, though why didn't you let me tell him of the plan?" She exclaimed.

"Look, the fewer people that are fully aware of the whole story the better, and I still don't feel like he can be fully trusted…" the other replied in a low whisper. The second woman said nothing for a minute, before finally replying:

"Well, if we don't do it now… then it could be you who they come for… it's better this way… for everyone… I will be alright… just worry about yourself okay?" Came the plea of the second woman.

"Alright… this is it… do it now… Adrian Andrews" came the defeated statement of the other woman.

"Alright… Franziska Von Karma" I stepped out of the shadows, and without another word, two gun shots rang out into the night air. It all seemed to happen in a blur for me, as I stumbled out into the cold night air of the open road, and stumbled around to find a call box, my hands dripping in a red substance. I could feel my hands shaking violently as I dialled 911.

"Hello?... I would like to report a murder… I.. killed… her…." I stammered. As I seemed to go on autopilot afterwards, the call went quite quickly and shortly afterwards, the police arrived. As I was led away, I couldn't help but think…."What on earth did I just do?"

Date: 01/11/2019, time: 9am location: Detention Centre… (Adrian)

The events that transpired last night had taken such a physical as well as an emotional toll on me. I had been brought in the early hours of this morning, and had just gotten back from two agonizing hours of being questioned. The information they had gained from me hadn't been that helpful. While I had admitted to the murder, I was insisting that Franziska Von Karma had asked me to end her life. I wished that I could tell them the whole truth, but I knew I had to respect Franziska's wishes, and if events the way we wanted them to, sacrificing my life, as well as hers, would be worth it if those of "that organization" would be shown for the scum that they were, and sent down for their crimes. However, I still needed to complete the next phase of the plan… I had been told that I was allowed one call, and I knew just who to call…. Oddly, I felt an eerie wave of calm wash over me as I was led to the phone, and I calmly dialled a number that I was unfortunately all too familiar with…

Date: 01/11/2019, time: 9:05am location: Wright and Co Law Offices..…

"Ring... ring..." the shrill ringtone echoed through the office...

"Nick, will you get the phone?!" Maya snapped

Last edited by Samwin; 30th August 2011 at 01:34 PM.
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Visit Kavidun's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney: A Mysterious, Murderous Turnabout

"Nick, The Phone!" Pearl said, running to him and pulling his shirt.
    I claimed Phoenix Wright 2001 ~ Pursuit Cornered.
    Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    "Mario made Yoshi fall down a cliff to save himself! What an asshole!"
    Quote Originally Posted by $aturn¥oshi;bt213233
    I like to throw turnips at people and say "Take that, Shy Guy!"

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

OoC: You people will have to wait for me 'till tomorrow. Internet Exploder is going crazy, and I don't have time to fix it before I go to bed. Sorry. Don't go overboard with posting, I really don't wanna get lost.
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

Blog Entries

Maya quietly took some of Pearl's Candy.

Pearl saw her.

"OUCH! STOP IT PEARL!"

home is where the heart is and my heart is in both me home land and Australia. what is my home land? Lebanon you dope. couldn't you guess from the arabic name?
    Blog Entries

(hospital)
    "Pal I think I hear that spirit medium in an argument!"
    "Preposterous Wright & CO offices is over thirty blocks away"
    "I guess your right Pal" goes to sleep
    *whispering* "Franziska I will avenge you"

Blog Entries

ooc: gonna give nick a nudge...

Suddenly, the phone rang again...
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

I am Kamina-Sama Shadow The Umbreon's Avatar

Nick bolted upright from his sleep in his work chair after tackling some difficult paperwork. "On it Maya!" he grabbed the phone "This is Phoenix Wright attorny at law." he awnsered
    you can find me at FF.net account here

i'm a true blue Advanceshipper with no chance of being converted so don't bother tryinging

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

Blog Entries

"Phoenix Wright... I... need your help...." Adrian began

Arthur Conan Doyle

Nick listened to the voice on the other end and recognised it "Adrian Andrews?" he asked

i'm a true blue Advanceshipper with no chance of being converted so don't bother tryinging

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

Blog Entries

"Yes... I am afraid.... I need to call on your services again.... I have to go now... turn on your television... I am sure the information will be there" And with that, she hung up.

Suddenly, the radio came on instead:

BREAKING NEWS!: High flying German prosecutor Franziska Von Karma was found dead in an alleyway last night; the police have taken in a suspect for questioning; more information will be given as it is received"

Arthur Conan Doyle

home is where the heart is and my heart is in both me home land and Australia. what is my home land? Lebanon you dope. couldn't you guess from the arabic name?
    Blog Entries

*hospital*
    Edgeworth: Franzika NO!

Nick just watched in horror, he quckly covered Pearlys ears and took her out of the room quickly before anything else came on that a girl her age should not see. After telling her to stay in her room for a bit he returned to the television as the story continued
    "The suspect Adrian Andrews is to go on trial for the murder of Franziska Von Karma as she was seen by the body and fled the scene as the police arrived, We will have more on this story as it progresses" Nick turned off the television as the weather girl came on.
    He walked back to his chair and slumped into it stunned not able to take it all in at once.
    He then grabbed his jacket and told Maya to watch Pearl and he left for the Jail.

Blog Entries

Pearl was unsure how to react to being moved out of the room. What was happening that Nick wouldn't want her to know? Pearl went and put her candy pack in her bag. Someone had taken it out. Probably, no, definitely Maya.

Pearl wasn't sure whether to eat one or not. On the end, she decided just one would be enough.

Blog Entries

ooc: maya, pearl, please go after him :D

It didn't take them long to reach the detention center at all, and pretty soon, Nick was face to face with Adrian Andrews.

"So... you came then?" Adrian sighed, and began fiddling with her bracelet

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries

ooc: maya, pearl, please go after him :D

It didn't take them long to reach the detention center at all, and pretty soon, Nick was face to face with Adrian Andrews.

"So... you came then?" Adrian sighed, and began fiddling with her bracelet

Arthur Conan Doyle

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast