Phoenix Academy for Pokemon Training (Start Up) - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Phoenix Academy for Pokemon Training (Start Up)

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Phoenix Academy for Pokemon Training (Start Up)

"I hope we get put somewhere where the people aren't annoying." Calvin said. "We need as few people as possible near us."

Rayleigh laughed a bit as Connor worried about Scillas shock, ‘It’s ok, she does that sort of thing all the time, I’m kind of used to it by now,’ he said scratching Scilla behind the ear, he also felt compelled to add, ‘besides that was just a love shock, she wouldn’t do anything to hurt me on purpose after all, she’s bonded with me.’

Just then the head master introduced himself and the teachers to the students, ‘Hey, I met those two,’ Rayleigh said amongst the cheering and pointed towards the distinct auras of Mr. Green and Mr. Scott. He started to wonder what was going to happen next.

‘Do you think we’ll get sorted now? I wonder how it’s done,’ Rayleigh asked Connor.

Mr Scott watched the scene unfold - He was aware now that a lot of stuednts were looking at him, but they seemed to be discussing it amoung themselves. Mmm.

Not for the first time he found himself wondering what teaching would be like...

Blog Entries

"I don't know either, but we'll hopefully be sorted soon," Connor nodded his head to Rayleigh before applauding the teachers. "I can't wait," he said to himself with a smile, looking down on Lance the Mienfoo, who stood on the ground.

"Now, faculty members and students alike, would you please follow me across the Stone Bridge so we can enter the academy!" Mr. Gale said with the same friendly smile. He turned around and walked across the bridge, hoping that the students were following him.

"Looks like this is it!" Connor said to Rayleigh in an excited tone. The butterflies in his stomach were going crazy as he took the first steps onto the bridge. Though Connor didn't doubt that the bridge was securely built, he did notice that the bridge was several hundred feet off of the ground. A fall off of this would easily kill you, which made Connor a little nervous.

Allie grinned to herself when the mass of students started to move. Venus the Ivysaur mimicked her trainer's actions and boasted an even larger grin. Out of the side of her peripheral vision, Allie spotted another girl in the back.

"Pretty exciting, huh?" Allie asked to the other girl as Allie turned around to face her.

OOC: Directed at Kathany @Agent Gryphon ;

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Finally, we're getting somewhere!" Calvin said, extremely annoyed with the wait and the excess amount of people around him. He and Camille wasted no time following them, both extremely impatient.

Blog Entries

Meg Walked onto the crowded Bridge, She hoped they would be sorted soon, the not knowing was killing her. She hustled across until she stood on the other side. the ship was quite the sight, as the the Bridge and the gorge that ran under it.

Ethen Crossed the Stone bridge without comment, although He did gulp at the height.

"Well, Looks like we are here..." He said stepping in behind the Headmaster.

A thought struck him, and he spoke to the Headmast.

"Headmaster, Will we begin lessons today, or will you be giving the students time to settle in before they start?"

Rayleigh felt giddy with excitement as the crowd started bustling forth, ‘Oh I hate bridges,’ he said mostly to himself as the students walked across it towards the school. He never liked them very much, due to his heightened senses he always felt a sense of vertigo when walking across one. He couldn’t sense the stone beneath him very well and everything else around him made him feel as though he were walking on air. Scilla let out an excited ‘Shinx!’ as they started forward, comforted that she was still there on his shoulder, he continued.

Charizard fan since 1996 Charraze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mr Green followed suit and walked to the stone bridge along with every single person involved in the school. He was going to ask Mr Gale about lessons, but it appeared, to his annoyance, that Mr Scott had already asked the question. He stood near Mr Gale and Mr Scott and nodded his head in agreement.
    "Was going to ask the same thing" He agreed. "But I haven't planned any lessons or anything, so I physically can't take any serious lessons right now. I can do a House Assembly though. I've planned that"

Blog Entries

Kathany turned to look at the girl and gave a small smile "Yeah, it is" Kathany replied, a part of her was still distracted though, it always was as she constantly wondered if Gothitelle would choose at this moment to jump out and attack, her Houndour kept watch on the pokeball still shaking a bit.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

OOC: Is this dead or slowly dying...?

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

OOC: I hope it's not.

Charizard fan since 1996 Charraze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: I think we can pretty much say this RP is dead then... Unless of course Greyhound comes back.
    WHITE FC: 3010 2870 9206

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567