Phoenix Academy for Pokemon Training (Start Up) - Page 3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Academy for Pokemon Training (Start Up)

Charizard fan since 1996 Charraze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Phoenix Academy for Pokemon Training (Start Up)

Mr Green paused. How could he get Trick Room and Power Trick messed up? How foolish...
    "Battle Fronteir?" Mr Green thought for a moment "Nope. But I did almost become Unova champion. Until I decided to decline the oppurtunity for family reasons." Sam almost regretted his decision, even though he did the right thing. If he had accepted he would've spent all of his time on the other half of Unova, Where his mum died. Sam zoned in after that thought. He shook his head quickly and proceded to listen to Mr Scott.
    "I would battle you on the ship, but Rhypherior and Charizard would break the ship" He laughed. "So, apart from your rare Shuckle, what other pokemon do you have?"
    Last edited by Charraze; 12th April 2012 at 06:22 AM.

My Scott laughed.

"Other than My Shuckle eh? Go!" he pulled a Pokeball out of his belt. Like the others, It was a "Heavy Ball", and through it into into the air. And in a flash, Skarmory appeared , leting out a howl. The steel bird's paper thin, but Iron hard feathers glittered in the morning sun, and its Pierceing cry echoed around the ship. The bird flew once, twice, three times around the mast, then settled behind him. It was rather large for its species and its talons grated on the deck. Another two flashs signals the release of Claydol and Tyranitar. He kept Hydreigon on his belt however. It was still to... wild to use on a Ship.

The three Pokemon gave their cries, and tyranitar took a step forward, sniffing the air around Mr Green

"Well, my cards are on the table. What have you got? What's you Bond?

Blog Entries

Sam looked at the pokemon and grinned. "Very good..." He nodded his head "You clearly have a good strategy. Myself however..." He threw his first pokeball in the air. After a dazzling beam of bright light, FlareBlitz the Charizard emerged. It let out an ear piercing roar and began flying. "Heres FlareBlitz... He's my best mate... Woulden't sell him for the world." The charizard roared again and began flying high. He breathed an intensely hot flamethrower in the shape of a wheel and flew threw it.
    "I've been in a few contests... That's our signature move..." Mr Green said. He then threw another two pokeballs in the air. Rhypherior and Hydreigon flew out. "Don't break the ship guys..." Sam said as Rhypherior was jumping around. He began to calm down. Poliwrath shortly followed. "My dads favourite pokemon... I called him Jason so I can feel he's always with me." Sam picked up his final pokeball. He hesitated. "See that shuckle..." Sam let out the pokemon. It was a shiny shuckle. "Only joking." He laughed. "Come on buddie..." Sure enough a Zoroark was revealed. "Given to me by my mum..." Memories came flooding in "Can I have a moment?" Mr Green walked away and sat on the edge of the ship. Charizard swooped down and sat next to him. He turned his head and gave a quiet roar. "Yeah I'm alright..." Mr Green walked back to Mr Scott. "You're on. 3v3 in the courtyard." He put his hand out to shake

Blog Entries

"Oh hi" Meg replied to the Tall boy that had waved to her " I'm meg" she added " are you a student here too?" The Shroomish in her arms jumped out, while she was talking and walked up to the tall person.

Ooc:uhmm le question... how did shroom get in ur hands? and wasn't my shinx playing with him after he bumped into me and you kinda scolded your shroomish for running off?

Blog Entries

Ooc: I I thought that I picked him up To scold at him, sorry.

Ooc: np.... well... that's not what it said in post :> you actually said shroom went over to shinx lol...

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Nngh... Calvin murmured, waking up from the sun in his face. He sat up and looked at the time on his Pokénav, and found that he'd been asleep for longer than he wanted to be. He got up, and stepped over his Eevee, who was curled up at the side of the bed. Upon further investigation, he saw that his Litwick was asleep on the bedside dresser, his Dratini was hanging on the bedpost, and his Horsea was at the foot of the bed. Smiling, he recalled them, and got himself ready. Once he was done, he exited his room and stopped to think about where to go.

"Who turned the sun on...?" Camille murmured, getting out of bed. She could tell by the light that she had overslept, and began to get herself ready. After getting ready, she found her Pokémon scattered about the room. Her Eevee was by the bed, her Larvesta was on top of the bedside lamp, and her Bagon and Horsea were on the bed. She recalled them, and left her room, and casually greeted Calvin, who acknowledged her with a nod. They went out onto the main deck, pointedly avoiding everyone present, while also watching them to make sure nothing was out of the ordinary. They settled near a rail, letting the salty air sting the exposed scars on the faces and arms as they kept a careful watch over everything.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

Valencia turned around to face the waves yet again, lost in their serene beauty. Medea, on the other hand, began to growl loudly, pouncing on the Pokémon that had the audacity to harass her while she was fighting to control her uneasy anger. Medea restrained herself from clawing at the Pokémon, and instead made her goal to scar this Pokémon in order to prevent it from ever interacting with her or Valencia ever again, sparing her from doing such a thing and be forced to bear an excruciating lecture from Valencia later in the school year.

Valencia turns around when she heard the scene unfolding behind her, and pulled Medea off the Pokémon that Medea was attempting to maul.

"I am so sorry!" Valencia explained, returning Medea to her Pokéball and assessing the damage she had done to this innocent unsuspecting Pokémon. Heaven forbid it was the Pokémon of one of her students, or, somewhat worse, her coworkers.

Blog Entries

"Yes I am, actually," Connor replied with a friendly smile. "First kid of my family to come here too," he added. "And I assume you are as well?" Connor asked to Meg. Turning back around, he remembered the boy with the bandages as well. "Are you a student too?" Connor asked. While he had already assumed Meg to be a student, due to her innocent appearance and petite frame, he wasn't quite sure about the other boy. The bandages around his eyes prevented Connor from accurately being able to portray him.

-------------------

Having been disturbed from her serenity by the sound of a scuffle, Allie looked away from the ocean. Once she saw an adult, who was presumably a teacher, tending to her Ivysaur, Allie quickly got up from her sitting position and rushed over to her pokemon. Since Allie hadn't seen the fight between the two pokemon, she didn't know the severity of Venus' wounds, so she knelt down on the ground next to her and inspected Venus like the teacher had done.

"Are you okay, Venus?" Allie asked in a concerned tone. However, as soon as Venus saw Allie's face, a ridiculous grin grew on her face.

Venus had interpreted the attack entirely different than most other pokemon would. Venus had thought that the Espeon was indeed playing with her, albeit it roughly. Though Venus had a few injuries from the attacks, it was nothing compared to the enthusiasm she had regarding her potential new 'friend'.

Allie laughed a little to herself as she saw her Ivysaur spring off her back as if nothing had happened. "I'm sorry about my Ivysaur, she's still a baby," Allie said sheepishly to the teacher. Since Allie saw no one else around, she assumed that it must have been the teacher's doing, though it had to have been on accident.

‘Yes I am,’ Rayleigh said with a nod, then he continued to watch Scilla play with the Shroomish, ‘so, any idea what house you wanna be in?’ he asked to the both of them, ‘As for me, I think being in either force or trickery would be cool, I actually met the heads up on deck earlier and both seemed like good teachers.’

Scilla continued to play around with the Shroomish occasionally pawing at it here and there, she seemed to be in a very playful mood.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Calvin and Camille noticed a lot of noise from nearby, and their attention was turned to it. They saw a girl's Ivysaur nearly get mauled by a teacher's Espeon, only for the Ivysaur to quite literally laugh it off. Nothing out of the ordinary, they thought, and decided to migrate somewhere else, not bothered by the stinging salt on their scars. They never quite understood why most people shied away from pain. It was merely a stimulation of nerve endings, and thus reminded you that you were alive. Besides, the stinging sensation kept them awake, as the sound of the waves was making them sleepy.

They went past a small group that was conversing, and settled again not far away from them, letting out their Horsea to enjoy the humid and salty air. Calvin's Dratini let herself out, hanging around his neck like a giant necklace, simply enjoying the humid air.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Ethen looked at the pokemon in ernest when they were shown, and although on the outside, he was enthusiastic, which indeeed he was, in his head he was ticking off boxes... Rhypherior Looked tougth, as did Hydreigon, but none of the other looked particulary dangerous... Which probabliy meant they had some other trick up they're sleve. He was bound to use the Charizard, its flying skills would present a problem for most of his pokemon short of Skarmory, but, that was not a battle he'd walk into willingly. Skarmory's defences were no so good against
    "Okay Then. Three Vs Three Singles, but no switch outs!"

He turned back to the island now very much in veiw.

"We must be nearly there by now..."

Blog Entries

"You see..." Mr Green explained "The way I built this team was purely family based. I do have a Dragonite, Blaziken, Rampardos, Tyranitar and a lot of other great pokemon in my PC. But I thought I'd bring these guys to the academy since I associate them with my family. Poliwrath is my dad's favourite pokemon, Zoroark was given to me by my mother. And Charizard, Rhyperior and Hydreigon are my personal favourites. How did your team come about?"
    The majority of teams he faced were based off of something personal. Many people only carry round pokemon they like, look good, extremely cute et cetera. He was intrigued by Mr Scotts team. Clearly, he had a great strategy. Without a doubt Claydol or Shuckle set up trick room and/or power trick to turn shuckles insane defense into attack and make shuckle a lot quicker. That just left Shuckle to sweep the entire team. If Mr Green had brought a long his Sawk, thanks to sturdy, Shuckle would be no problem. But he hadn't.
    WHITE FC: 3010 2870 9206

Ethen looked at the the team, listened to the explaination, and thought for a moment. He was taken aback by the Zoroark - He could imagine a lot of Mind games that it would face.

"I suppose Shuckle is here, because I bonded to him, but Tyranitar I caught as a Lavitar on my travels in Johto... His ability "Sandstream" lead into my breif period as a Pokemon researcher, researching weather effects on pokemon, and Pokemon's effects on the weather... Like you I have a number of Pokemon in the PC... I have a Ninetales, a Politoad, and a Abomasnow in the PC, which I caught specificaly to study their effects, but Tyranitar started it...

The Pokemon I have follow my Journey as a Pokemon Trainer... Shuckle is my starter... Skarmory was my First Catch in Johto... Claydol was my first catch in Hoenn, And Snorlax, I caught in Sinnoh when it was a Munchlax, although I didn't spend as much time there as I would have liked too..."

In his head he reflected quietly in head the adventures he had shared with each of them... Hydreigon was also there to symbolise his connection to Unova... but also as a personal reminder... the dangers of haveing to much power...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast