Phoenix Academy for Pokemon Training (Start Up) - Page 2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Academy for Pokemon Training (Start Up)

Default Re: Phoenix Academy for Pokemon Training (Start Up)

Ooc:Scratch what i was saying earlier lol... i made a derp... both the teachers and students are on the boat :>

Veteran Roleplayer Knight of Day's Avatar

OOC: Okay ^^;

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Larisa was comfortable with the ocean, living in Lilycove does that to one. watching Sei Ryuu swimming around the boat made Larisa feel very relaxed. Ignea Lautus was sidling across the hallways staying away from the water. Deficere was playing on Grande Usine's back, every thing was fine.

Charizard fan since 1996 Charraze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sam looked at Mr Scott offended. "Trick Room is an extrenely good move, but it would highly lower its defense. With a wall like Rhypherior blocking the way, the attack would probably deal three quarters damage. Thus, allows Rhypherior to take down Shuckle with a move like earthquake." Mr Green summarized "To conclude, if you have a trick room open you are leaving yourself wide open to physical attacks. Especially from someone like Aggron with the ability to take no recoild damage from the strongest moves out there. But I admire the practical use of lowering it's weight. Shuckle are fascinating though..."
    The ship was ever approaching the academy. The academy still felt miles away.
    WHITE FC: 3010 2870 9206

Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry to leave you guys alone all day, an emergency came up.

Connor Stone strode onto the deck, his Mienfoo following closely behind. They both longed for the land, which was a pleasantry they had been used to for most of their life. The constant swaying of the ship made them rock back and forth with it, even though they had been on the ship for almost a full day. Wearing his usual tank top, the brisk air chilled his exposed arms, so he hustled to get off out of the wind.

Once hidden behind one of the massive pillars on the top of the ship that was exploding with smoke, Connor allowed himself to look off into the distance. The fog, though intensively thick, was beginning to fade away as the sun's heat dispelled it. Through a rather large split of the fog, Connor spotted the island; two towering and ominous mountains, a jungle, and, in the middle of it all, the academy.

The academy appeared like he had heard about. The structure of the school seemed to be in near flawless conditions. The five towers of the houses were still intact, as well as the observatory that seemed to touch the few remaining stars. However, the roof made of glass that covered the observatory had been shattered, as well as most of the bridge leading from the observatory to the beach.

Despite the apparent flaws in the school's structure, Connor's chest was filled with excitement as he stared with a grin at the approaching school.

-------------

Allie Taylor yawned as she finished packing her bags. Unlike many of the other students, the rocking of the boat had helped her get to sleep; so much so that she had slept in past her normal waking time. Her Ivysaur, Venus, mimicked Allie's yawn. She too had apparently spent too much time sleeping. Allie mindlessly returned Venus to her pokeball as she grabbed all her bags and exited her room.

Once on the deck, Allie spotted a lonesome adult, presumably a teacher, being comforted only by an Espeon. The scene, combined with the gorgeous sunrise over the almost azure water, made Allie sigh as she realized the beauty of the situation. Not wanting to disturb the two, Allie sat down a few yards away from the teacher, clinging to the rail of the ship.

Venus didn't follow Allie's agenda and instead ran up to the Espeon. Though Venus meant no harm, she playfully started beckoning the Espeon, as if Venus wanted the Espeon to play with her. Allie didn't notice this, so she continued to stare out over the serene ocean, entirely oblivious to Venus' actions.

------------------

Mr. Rift, being the messy and disorganized person that he was, was trapped in his bunker. Despite having only been in the boat for less than a day, he had managed to dishevel the entire room. It wasn't his fault entirely; he accidentally released his Rampardos in the middle of the night, who contributed to the majority of the mess.

None the less, Mr. Rift acrobatically attempted to make his way to the door. After jumping off of the bunk bed, army crawling underneath a fallen shelf, and doing various other stunts, Mr. Rift reached the door. Feeling rather proud of himself, he opened the door and walked out, his only bag in hand. He looked back on the scene before shutting the door. In a quick motion, Mr. Rift tossed several pokedollars onto the bedside table, which had somehow been moved over to just next to the door. He slammed the door and walked out of the hall.

Blankly attempting to fix his appearance so he wouldn't look like a total jumbled up mess for the headmaster, Mr. Rift tucked one half of his shirt into his pants before getting distracted. A stray book was lying in the middle of the hallway, so Mr. Rift picked it up. Much to his delight, the book was regarding the history of Phoenix Academy. He began flipping through the pages before smiling slightly to himself.

"Tomorrow's lesson plan," he thought. He calmly closed the book before resuming his walk towards the deck.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

"Ok everyone return." Larisa said has put all her pokemon back in their pokeballs "I need sometime alone". Larisa walked a Ross the deck greeting the other passengers untill she spotted the acade, "there it is, we're almost there."

Blog Entries

"Just another minute, I swear!"

Xavier shouted as he felt a sharp claw jab his side. Standing above him, his Weavile rolled his eyes, knowing that a minute meant an hour with his trainer. He took another jab, this one proving itself stronger than the rest. Xavier sprung out of the bed in pain,

"I'm up, I'm up! Quit your damn stabbing Frost!"

Eventually, after much more trouble for Frost, Xavier and he headed to the deck. The academy was in sight, and they were slowly getting closer. It wouldn't be long before they could feel the land under their feet. Xavier smiled with excitement upon seeing the academy, soon he could be on the island and just relax.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Ooc: Np, so when are we reaching the school? :> i think all we're waiting on is Kagimine Len and Drumbeats to post....

Rayleigh listened to the two teachers as the argued about their subjects, he found it a little amusing. Scilla had somehow managed to get back into her favorite spot, on top of Rayleighs shoulder and cried out as the ship neared the school.

'Finally, we're almost there,' he said more to himself then anyone else, 'excuse me Mr. Scott and Mr. Green, but I need to pack up as we're almost at the school,' then he turned towards his Lucario, 'come on Blue, let's get going.'

The three left the teachers on the deck as he headed down towards his cabin, careful not to bump into anyone, or anything. He reached his cabin and started to pack his meager belongings and waited for the ship to reach shore.

Blog Entries

"there you are, Shroom! you can't just run off on us like that" Meg scolded" you could be in trouble!" "shroom""don't you shroom me young man" the mushroom like pokemon got up and walked toward a small lion club like Pokemon.

Blog Entries

OOC: Fairly soon, we'll just wait for Kagamine. And, just for future reference to everyone, please take all OOC conversations to the Sign Up/OOC Thread.

Mr. Rift, who had reopened his book and was engrossed in it, accidentally around a corner and slammed into Xavier. The impact sent his bag and all its contents flying everywhere, as well as dropping him to the floor.

"Sorry about that," he blankly said to Xavier as he started picking up his belongings.

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

OOC: le question: how can I enter the scene? =3

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

Blog Entries

Xavier was walking to another part of the deck, hoping to get a view of the academy from another angle, when an older man, likely a teacher, collided with him, sending his bag and all it's contents flying. Thankfully, they were far enough from the edge of the boat that nothing went overboard, so no harm done. Xavier calmly started to pick back up his belongings, with the help of both Frost and the teacher.

"Don't worry about it. Nothing went overboard, so it's cool." he calmly replied as he shoved the last of his things back in the bag.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries

OOC: Emerging from your cabin would make sense.

Mr. Rift nodded his head back to the boy. "I'm Mr. Rift, by the way. Teacher of History, over at the academy," he introduced himself with a hand held out in greeting. With his free hand, he gently tucked away the last of his belongings back into his own bag and slung it over on his shoulder.

-------------------------

Connor deeply sighed as he stood up and dropped Lance the Mienfoo from his arms. Bracing for the chill once more, Connor stepped out from the protection of the steam stack. He briskly made his way over to the railing closest to the school, so he could get a better view of it.

Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a Shroomish and a Shinx, who were being watched by their surrounding owners. "They're already making friends," Connor thought to himself. He wasn't jealous of them, he just wanted to make friends of his own as well. His time at the academy would not be fun otherwise.

In a spur of the moment action, Connor walked over to the group of trainers. He spotted a very pale and short girl with a hoody on, who seemed to be reprimanding the Shroomish. He also spotted the apparent owner of the Shinx, who wore bandages over his eyes.

Not quite sure what to do, Connor put on a friendly smile. "Hi, my name is Connor," he said cheerfully as he waved to the girl. He was about to wave to the other boy as well, though he remembered that the boy wouldn't be able to see Connor because of the bandages.

Rayleigh had finished packing and stepped out of his cabin once again, he didn’t like the stuffiness very much, only to bump into another Pokemon. He could tell by its aura that it was a Shroomish, it had a rather unique aura to it.

‘Whoa there little fella,’ he said bending down set it upright, ‘where are you heading off to?’

It let out a playful ‘Shroom!’ as it wiggled in Rayleighs grasp. Scilla jumped down from his shoulder and seemed to be in a rather joyful mood today, probably because of the fact that we were almost to the school. She pawed at the Shroomish wondering what the new Pokemon was, they were rather rare in the Sinnoh region.

He noticed two new people coming down the hall, they were more likely students as their auras seemed to be more around his age, and watched as one scolded the mushroom for running off. The other introduced himself as Connor and he could sense that he waved at the girl and felt his slight indecision at whether or not he should wave to a blind man.

Rayleigh smiled and then turned towards Connor, ‘Howdy, I’m Rayleigh,’ then looking at Scilla he said, ‘it looks like Scilla’s making a lot of friends today.’

Ethen Paused in his debate, to bid a farewell to Rayleigh, but continued the argument with Mr Green all the same.

"That is assumeing that you can Get a move in edgeways." He blinked "And I assume from your comments that you mean Power Trick? The move Trick Room would have a different effect completley. As for Argons Supposed Power, Its Attack is pureley Physical, but that means It is vurerable to Power Split. Another interesting move - " He paused an Idea occuring to him.

"You've Clearly had several adventures, and your Strong with Pokemon. Did you ever take the Battle Frontier Challenge? I have a suggestion. When we arrive at the Academy, we should demonstrate to the students our own battleing prowness. Its our responsibility as teachers." He cougthed "And of course if we happen to settle any disargreements we may have at the same time... that would be a happy accident..." He grinned.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast