Start Ups Phi Academy: Genius Program - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Phi Academy: Genius Program

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Phi Academy: Genius Program

"Okay next is the main stadium!" Nano not caring much, started for the stadium, which was directly across from the main building, being the other largest building on the campus. The stadium was humongous with thousands of seats, and large screens. The field was a large field as well with a roof that could open up and create weather, the field possible to change to multiple different kinds of fields. The higher parts of the stands contained special boxes for VIPS, and Nano knew that the front rows were prone to missed attacks that often broke the barriers. "Tada!" she cheered un-enthusiastically. "This is used for big events for contests and battles. The field can even become multiple smaller ones."

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cassandra looked quizzical and worried. She wasted no time voicing her concern. "I hope the multiple battlefields would be separated from one another in some way. I for one would hate to catch flak from another's fray. Or are there ever multiple events at once? To allow the risk of danger, you'd surely be a dunce." She said.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

Nano sighed. And these kids were supposed to be geniuses? "You see those white lines? Those when there are multiple fields and during when there aren't, are what make the battlefield. They are the boundaries. Oh and hosting multiple events at once in here has happened with plenty of success. Now let's go," Nano told them turning on her heels and walking out.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Anyways! let's move on," Kyle pointed out with a bored expression as he began to lead the group outside of the stadium.

He and Nano proceeded to lead the group through the other buildings for classes, the laboratories for students that aspire to be professors as well as showing them a special training field where ranger classes take place and the Pokeathlon stadium. The tour finally ended with them taking the group to their last stop. The apartment buildings which stood almost at the edge of the school.

"And here we are," Kyle pointed out as the group stood in front of the entrance to the apartment complexes. There were many towers scattered around the area but they were standing in front of a complex made out of four towers all connected by a pentagon-shaped building in the center. "These are the buildings for the first years of the high school section, you each get your own room and such as well," Kyle explained as he turned towards the other. "This building here is sort of the place where all students meet in the morning, there's a cafeteria and a Pokemon center and such."

He proceeded to lead them into the building and they were now standing in a large lobby with four different hallways connected to it. On the center was a counter with a man sitting on the other side reading a magazine. On the left was a board with many flyers attached to it, whether it'd be announcements for events or flyers to encourage people to join a certain club. "I'll go talk to the clerk to make sure the rooms are ready," Kyle pointed out towards Nano before yawning and walking to the front desk.

About a minute or so later Kyle walked back to the group of students and handed each of them a black card with the symbol of Phi on it in gold, which was basically a circle with a straight line going through the center of it. "These are your room keys in a sense, whenever you leave for classes or something else you have to leave them here at the lobby," he pointed out. "Anyways this marks the end of the tour! you guys can either go to the cafeteria, it has a buffet and all that, or you could go check out your room if you so wish to."

"Hmm. I was hoping to check out the battlefield a bit more, but.. Come on guys," she told her pokemon, walking back to her room.

Blog Entries

Cassandra wasn't satisfied with the answer she got, as it seemed the point she was driving at was completely missed. She knew about the battlefields' boundaries, she'd have to be blind to miss those. She'd been worried about the possibility of a misfire on one battlefield causing an accident in another. But she'd have to answer that question for herself when she got the chance, since these people were apparently rather pissy today, or just lacked social graces. Shoving that aside, she went to stand in front of the two, smiling jovially. "I thank you for your time and patience, and twas a pleasure making your acquaintance. And I have one last question, not to be a pain, when would I be able to train? It's been painfully long since any training was done, and my dragons are aching to have some fun."

After accepting the key, Siri looked around, already seeking out the club board said to have the registration sheet she needed to fill out. Upon finding it, the girl walked over, removing one of the registration forms from the board an making her way towards a nearby table. She pulled a pen out of the small bag at her side and immediately got to work. Like she said, she'd have it done by the end of the day.

Blog Entries

Bloom plucked the key carefully from Kyle's fingers, holding it purposefully.

"I thank you," he muttered blandly. He nonchalantly dropped the key into his breast pocket and shuffled around in his pockets, eventually finding what he was looking for. He pulled a luxury ball from within his pocket and released the Pokemon it held inside out in front of the apartments. He stepped aside and pulled the shadowy ghost Pokemon with him, hunching slightly as he did his best to mumble privately.

"See these men and women, Nightmare?" he leaned out to scan the group carefully, as did the Haunter, before huddling up again. "They are our competition. What sort of research team would we be if we didn't take the time to learn as much about our rivals as possible?" He stood up straight and brushed his blazer off carefully, regaining his stiff posture, but still making sure to speak softly.

"I'm going to leave it to you to do this bit of intel." He sneered and winked at the Haunter. "After all, my dear, you're much better at sneaking around than I am."

The Haunter nodded and saluted her trainer, brimming in mischievous excitement.

"Remember, Nightmare... you must learn your enemy to defeat your enemy..."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Oh that's no problem really," Kyle smiled at Cassandra after hearing her question and in turn proceeded to turn and look at her. "Well you won't be getting your student IDs till tomorrow but once you get them you can train tomorrow if you like," he replied cordially while pocketing his hands. "Also if any of you guys need someone to train with don't doubt in asking me okay?" he said with a smile that could only be described as both lazy and confident, though battling really was something that cheered Kyle up a lot.

Blog Entries

"Ohoho, I'll definitely seek you out, of that there's no doubt." Cassandra replied, laughing her signature high-pitched, haughty laugh. "I'll fill out the form and bring it to you, so I must bid you adieu." She gave a strange bow, did an about-face, and left to get the registration sheet and find her room. She needed this, it could be the only chance to find something that could keep her occupied. She never was easy to occupy.

Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

"Hey!" April shouted out to Kyle. "You with the face, I'll be willing to battle you." She fumbled through her bag, eventually pulling out her three pokeballs. With a laugh she asked, "Do you sky battle?"

"I don’t put much stock in anyone else’s opinions of a person.
    I prefer to judge the people I meet with my own eyes."

-tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

Blog Entries

Nano walked to his room, sighing at the confession on his door from yet another girl. Crumpling it up and tossing it in the trash as he entered, and looked around his room. Like all rooms it was studio style with a bathroom that had a small shower, and a toilet. Then there was the twin sized bed, closet with room for hanging and drawers for folding, and small kitchen with high and low cabinets, a sink, and a small fridge. There of course was plenty of room to add their own things. For Nano he had a small bookcase with some books and a medical kit on top, and he also had a beanbag chair in front of a small TV with multiple videogames in front of it. On the wall sat a house shaped clock, that he knew that every hour it chimed, a glalie and frolass came out and danced with each other.

"Feeding time," he said to himself opening a pokeball and going into the fridge for some odd looking food. The pokemon released was a sableye with the red gem on its chest cracked, thus making it look like a heart, its mouth stitched shut, and its eyes were non-existent. Nano took the food and started chewing it, and then taking it on his finger and giving it to the sabelye through the holes between the stitching, his finger having to reach through. He smiled as he watched the sableye eat the food, glad that it seemed to be enjoying it.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jackie had decided to let his steed out, knowing the beast needed a run. Once he had found some open space, he let his shiny Rapidash out. The silver horse with blue flames had been his starter. "Let's ride Ajax." Hearing the flaming horse whinny, Jackie hopped on with ease. The practiced bareback rider eased his steed into the run but it didn't take long for the pair to hit full speed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

( @Ayato; @Autumnbreeze; @Charles Dunois; @Blake Belladonna; @Chocolate Bones; @ThatCrazyArtist; @Crimson Impact; @British Joe; @Ludwig Beilschmidt;))

Kyle turned towards April after hearing what she said. He passed his hand through his hair before nodding his head. "How about we have a battle tomorrow then?" He said as he pockets his hands.

On top if the beds for all of the transfer students where the uniforms, which consisted of a black jacket with a white neck. The jacket had the school's insignia on it as well as a pin with the shape of the legendary that they had been assigned.

The next day...

It was now Saturday and as this the school buildings were closed, though the fields and the rest of the campus was still opened for the students to enjoy themselves. People were already serving themselves breakfast, eager to start the day.

"So hungry," Kyle yawned as he started to serve himself some scramble eggs and a few pieces of French toast. "Now that I remember, I did tell that April girl I'll battle her today," he scratched his chin in thought.
    Last edited by Flaze; 24th December 2013 at 11:04 AM.

Blog Entries

Due to it being the weekend, students were allowed to dress in normal clothing. Nano himself wore boots, jeans, and a red hoodie as he joined Kyle with pancakes, bacon and hash brown. His sableye sat outside of his ball, Nano feeding him as he ate.

((And because Flaze only described one part of the uniforms))

He watched as two students passed by below wearing their uniforms. Both uniforms contained a black jacket with white collar over a long sleeved button up white shirt. However Boys wore a blue tie and black pants with black school shoes, while girls wore a red bow and black & white plaid skirts. Those of the genius class had the addition of the pin of their title, which Nano himself wore even in regular clothing.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast