Start Ups Phi Academy: Genius Program - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Phi Academy: Genius Program

Default Re: Phi Academy: Genius Program

Arena? Siri noted, picking her head up slightly. You have succeeded in grabbing her attention. Congratulations.

The Ace of Aces Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

OOC:
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatCrazyArtist View Post
    {Wait for meh D: xD}

Xeno's silvery blue-highlighted hair came down across her shoulders as she observed the boys. Who did they think they are, telling her Dragon and Steel types weren't for girls?! "Morons," she muttered under her breath, passing through the hallway with a scowl on her face.
    Um, no one said that.

IC:

"All right then follow me," Kyle smiled, excitement crawling into his face as if he had suddenly woken up from a long sleep. He led the group towards the other side of the school so that they were now standing in front of three rows of about 6 battle arenas, all surrounded by chainlink fences. The fields all led towards Phi academy's two stadiums, a large blue dome with an open roof along with a smaller closed red square shaped stadium. "These are Phi Academy's own battling facilities, pretty cool huh?' Kyle smirked as he pocketed his hands, if it wasn't because he was giving a tour he would probably grab one of the students and have a battle...but alas that was for another day."

At the moment there was a battling class going on so there were students battling in almost all of the fields. "Students can be taken here during battling classes for specific questions or as I said before you can also ask for one before or after school if you want to train or battle, the fields and stadium are also used by the Battling Team for training or matches against other schools."

Siri turned her head towards the boy at the mention of the Battling Team, placing one hand on her hip and raising her other one. Even in doing this, she did not wait to be called upon as she spoke.

"How does one apply for the battling team?" Siri asked, cutting straight to the point. That could be just the challenge I need...

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Kyle laughed when he saw Siri's enthusiasm, though he also seemed eager to answer her question. "It's not a tough process really, at the apartments where we will take you shortly there's boards that advertise the clubs and teams, they can also give you forms for you to fill out and turn in at that team's specific place of practice, in this case here." he pointed out before pointing to the fields behind him with his thumb. "Or you can talk to a member of the respective team and give them said form, I'm one of them so if anyone has any interest and wants to join just come to me."

Siri nodded, crossing both arms in front of her chest. She would have the form filled out by day's end. That was a guarantee.

Your Worst Nightmare Ib All Alone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flaze View Post
    OOC:
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatCrazyArtist View Post
    {Wait for meh D: xD}

Xeno's silvery blue-highlighted hair came down across her shoulders as she observed the boys. Who did they think they are, telling her Dragon and Steel types weren't for girls?! "Morons," she muttered under her breath, passing through the hallway with a scowl on her face.
    Um, no one said that.

IC:

"All right then follow me," Kyle smiled, excitement crawling into his face as if he had suddenly woken up from a long sleep. He led the group towards the other side of the school so that they were now standing in front of three rows of about 6 battle arenas, all surrounded by chainlink fences. The fields all led towards Phi academy's two stadiums, a large blue dome with an open roof along with a smaller closed red square shaped stadium. "These are Phi Academy's own battling facilities, pretty cool huh?' Kyle smirked as he pocketed his hands, if it wasn't because he was giving a tour he would probably grab one of the students and have a battle...but alas that was for another day."

At the moment there was a battling class going on so there were students battling in almost all of the fields. "Students can be taken here during battling classes for specific questions or as I said before you can also ask for one before or after school if you want to train or battle, the fields and stadium are also used by the Battling Team for training or matches against other schools."
    {Haha, she meant when she lived in Shalour City. x3}

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cassandra smiled at the notion of join the battling team. With the experience she had in battling at the Opelucid Gym, her dragon-types would surely vault her to the top of that sport. "They must have some way of testing you? Just asking, I don't mind being tested with a battle or two." She spoke up, moving up to the front of the group so she could be seen as well as heard. The joys of barely being 4 feet tall.
    My new anime fic!
    "I pledge allegiance, to the Flag of the Divided States of America. And to the PACs, for which it stands, one Nation, at odds, divisible, with Liberty and Justice for some.”

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"They do test you to see if you meet the requirements, but the test varies depending on the person," Kyle noted while raising his index finger in the air. He looked back at the fields once more with a big smile on his face before he began walking. 'Sadly we can't stay here for too long, so let's forge on."

mr. steal your girl Prez's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Prez On Twitter
    Follow Prez on Tumblr

"Fine." April said with a disappointed sigh. She took one last longing look at the fields before quickly looking away. "Let's go!"

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cassandra took another look at the fields before preparing to move on. She searched the group for the one who expressed such painfully high zeal for battling. She'd have to keep an eye on her. She could provide a challenge, based on her attitude. She smirked to herself before turning to face forward. A varying test for entry into the battling club? This test could vary however it wanted, she'd be ready for it.
    My new anime fic!
    "I pledge allegiance, to the Flag of the Divided States of America. And to the PACs, for which it stands, one Nation, at odds, divisible, with Liberty and Justice for some.”

Siri shoved her hands in her pockets, following along without a word.

Your Worst Nightmare Ib All Alone's Avatar

Her Pokemon were smaller than a Snorlax, so Xeno assumed it was okay. Her Gabite, Lairon, and Frogadier followed closely. She'd have to try out the battlefield later; Her pokemon were riled up after being on a plane for so long.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Josh raised a hand sardonically as they walked. Joe laughed quietly at the expression on his face- forced politeness, with a hint of amusement, and Josh asked. "What happens if we break one of the stadiums? I mean, I'm assuming they're protected like League Stadiums, but I just thought I should check; my Pokémon can't be held responsible for the damage they do during battle, whether it be to Pokémon or buildings."
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Kyle turned back to look at Joe and Josh, almost as if he was happy from having someone ask that question. "I´m glad you asked actually," he pointed out with a smirk as he looked at the twins. "Well the traning fields are normal fields but the fences are made of a reinforce metal so they´re tough to break and the field is repaired by the school´s staff after any match," he replied before shrugging. "The stadium is different though, just recently it was modified with state of the art technology for battle, basically when two trainers enter the arena it is encased with a special barriers that causes any damage to the field or the areas around it to repair instantly and even Pokemon will heal themselves once the fight is over, though the healing time is very slow."

"Duly noted," Siri murmured. This is taking too long...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast