Start Ups Phi Academy: Genius Program

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Phi Academy: Genius Program

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Phi Academy: Genius Program

"Ugh this sucks! Why do we have to greet some new transfers and a teacher. Can't they find their own way around," Nano complained walking with Kyle. Normally he was fine with small task but he just had his leg checked out, and thus was still re-getting used to it as was common when he went to the doctor.

They were headed towards the front gate where the new transfers for he genius program stood along with a new teacher. Apparently because of new students they needed a new teacher with them to deal with the new numbers. He didn't get the point of it all.

After some hallways and some doors they came to the front entrance of the school and there in front of them stood their newbies. Nano shouldn't have been walking faster than Kyle because when he went to go down the steps to greet the group he tripped and fell. Luckily not colliding withe the ground as he was caught by someone. Peeking open his eyes, he looked up into two red eyes and a smiling face, causing him to blush at the embarrassment and contact.Pushing himself from the man he walked to stand in front of the group.

He recovered his composure and stood proudly staring at the group. "My name is Nano Wolf, holder of the title Yvetal. The guy next to me is Kyle Black, holder of the Darkrai title. Our job is to show you around the school. Leave your bags here and they will be taken care of by attendants of the school. Now follow me," Nano told them, turning around before gulping at having to climb the steps again.

( @Ayato; @Autumnbreeze; @Charles Dunois; @Mako; @Chocolate Bones; @ThatCrazyArtist; @Crimson Impact; @British Joe; @Ludwig Beilschmidt;))
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 19th December 2013 at 03:33 PM.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Phi Academy: Genius Program

Joe and Josh glanced at each other, coming to an unspoken agreement that they would not leave their backpacks, which were the only luggage they had, behind. Instead they stepped forwards, falling into step together in the wake of Nano and Kyle.

Joe looked at Josh through the corner of his eye. "Impressed?" he asked softly.

"Hardly." Josh scoffed at once. "But we only just got here. No one seems to be screaming 'genius' yes, at any rate."
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Wow you really don't give them room to breath with your fast talking huh?" Klay pointed out towards Nano, feeling that he was speeding things a lot just a bit too much. "As he said, I'm Kyle Black and I too will guide you guys through this tour even though I don't really want to," he shrugged before pocketing his hands as he looked at the group of students. "I do want to welcome you all and all that."

OOC: Since Midori didn't describe the outside of the school I will.

IC;

The school covered a lot of ground, having its own roads for people to walk around. There was a lot of greenery that matched well with all the school buildings and gave it a perfect balance. There were multiple school buildings set up all around campus as well as sports fields, battle fields and contest stadiums that were open to students. Not too far from the school buildings were the apartment buildings were students would be staying in, each one about 12 stories and made out of black glass-like matter.

Siegfried looked around the academy, he was amazed by the sight of the academy and how large it was. He, much like the students was new to the academy, though he was specifically invited to act as a teacher to guide the members of the Genius Program. Thanks to that he got a good chance at seeing all the other students that were transferring in and he had to say that there definetily was a large variety of them.

He had blood red eyes along with pale skin and long black hair that went down to his waist. He had very soft and slightly feminine features to him which made him seem younger than he was.

He had been processing everything about the school when he saw one of the two guys that would serve as their two guys fall from the steps, deciding to grab him quickly so he wouldn't fall before letting him go. "Be careful next time," he smiled at him.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cassandra bit her tongue, suppressing the urge to voice her disagreement with the notion of parting with her luggage. She'd had one incident where things came up missing from luggage in the past, and that was one too many. She'd upped security after that, and gotten special padlocks for her suitcases. Making sure no one was looking, she double checked the locks on all her suitcases, then made sure she had her Pokeballs on her person. It was painful to part with her other dragon-types, but she could only take three, so she chose a two weaker ones, and then her strongest. She had to have a few to develop whilst here, she figured. After making sure she had everything she needed on her person, she grouped her suitcases together and went to catch up with the group. She stayed silent as she walked, hands stuffed in the pockets of her ankle-length dragon-styled trenchcoat.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

Nano managed to walk up the steps without tripping, opening the door and having the new students follow him in. The entrance was a large white walled, with white granite,hallway that had a curved ceiling, and portraits of people important to the academy adorned the walls as they walked. Coming out of the hallway was a large dome like area, still white walls, but the floor was now a different easier to clean tile. Brown wooden school lunch tables with chairs were all over, the walls right side were glass. Above them was a small terrace with couches and tables such as a coffee table and dining table. Multiple of the groups. Even a bar table with bar stools.

"That's the genius terrace where we eat lunch, for free. We get food from their," he pointed to his left where a cafeteria line area was.

He then walked across the cafeteria passing by stairs that curved along the back wall to go up to the genius terrace, and through a door that lead them into hallways with wooden doors.Glass cases displaying trophies and such were spread around between the rooms. Signs indicating what each room was were on the doors.

"We're in the main building where the cafeteria and all offices are. Classes are in different building. If you have a question about a class you can check the offices for the teacher. Everyone of them has their own office in here. Its also where we display school things. Any questions so far?"

Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

"Nope! None that I could think of!" April cheerfully replied to Nano, looking at the trophies. She brushed her brown bangs out of her eyes as she looked at each one. Tapping her chin in thought she said, "Say, now that I think about it, are any of these trophies for sky battling?" She directed her attention towards him and smiled.

"Because, you know, that's be really cool."

"I don’t put much stock in anyone else’s opinions of a person.
    I prefer to judge the people I meet with my own eyes."

-tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cassandra thought for a moment, did she have any immediate questions that she couldn't answer herself? Oh, of course! She needed to know about training facilities! She promptly raised moved so that she could be seen with her short stature, and raised her hand. "Before I let myself become absorbed in all this hype, where would one go for training, specifically dragon-types?" She asked, making sure she was heard, even if she was too short to be seen in the crowd of students.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Siri kept quiet, keeping towards the back of the group with her hands placed in her pockets. She followed like a along like a good little student, listening to everything the pair guiding them had to say. Despite this, she couldn't force herself to smile or even at least fake apathy as she did so. She wanted to get settled in as quick as possible. The sooner she started here, the sooner she got finished.

Blog Entries

Bloom pulled a white, silk cloth from his blazer's pocket and used it to carefully wipe the glass face of his opalescent wristwatch. He stood there, silently, paying little attention to his surroundings as he polished the watch smoothly with the cloth. He'd left his only bit of luggage, a heavy, black briefcase, in front of the stairs along with the other bags. He had no reservations about leaving his years worth of Pokemon notes, research, photographs, and writings. He was confident no one would be able to open the briefcase, and if they'd managed it, he was confident it would take them a considerable while to decipher its contents, if they were able to do so at all. Besides, he had a micro-storage card hidden inside his watch. It had everything he could possibly need to continue his research.

Bloom's slender figure and slim fitting black suit made him appear taller than he was, and his sharp, yellow eyes, scanned the area, showing no emotion. He took a deep breath and tucked the cloth back into his pocket, straightening out his blazer.

"I've an inquiry to pose," he started, speaking formally. "Do you allow Pokemon to walk freely within these halls? My Pokemon prefer not to be locked within their Pokeballs whenever possible."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Kyle scratched the back of his head for a moment when he heard Bloom's question. He looked over at Nano for a moment, as if asking for confirmation from him before shrugging. "You're allowed to have Pokemon out, as long as their not huge Pokemon," he replied simply before shrugging. "For example, a Snorlax or something around that size or smaller can't be out, in fact anything that could go through the wall just by walking is not something you're allowed to have out."

Blog Entries

"Baka. You forgot to answer other questions," Nano sighed. "Leaving all the work up to me. Yes there are trophies for sky battling and everything else thats taught here. Also no there is not a specific room for training dragon types, however there is rooms for specific types of training. Power, speed, flying, etc." Nano answered the other two.

Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

"Awesome." April murmured to herself, finally pulling her eyes away from the trophies. After hearing Kyle's response to Bloom's question, she sighed. "It would be my luck all of my Pokemon are reckless indoors."

"I don’t put much stock in anyone else’s opinions of a person.
    I prefer to judge the people I meet with my own eyes."

-tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"There are also battle fields open to students if you want to train your Pokemon after or before school," Kyle pointed out, not really caring that Nano had scolded him for not answering the other two questions. "Also there's even clubs that are specific to training certain types of Pokemon so you can check that out," he explained methodically before turning around and walking out of the cafeteria. "Now follow me."

Kyle led them out of the main building and into the main campus, which consisted of a large field with walkways that all met in the center, forming a star shape. Each of the buildings in the school as well as leading to the fields or stadiums. "Hmmmmm...where do you think we should go next Nano?" Kyle turned towards his friends. "I kind of wanna show them the field."

Blog Entries

"Then let's go there. I really don't care what order we go in," Nano yawned bored. "There might be a class there right now though." He stretched as he waited on Kyle to make a decision before remembering something. "We only have to show them the larger more important things and then to the apartments. So the field is a definite and that building with most of the classes."

{Wait for meh D: xD}

Xeno's silvery blue-highlighted hair came down across her shoulders as she observed the boys. Who did they think they are, telling her Dragon and Steel types weren't for girls?! "Morons," she muttered under her breath, passing through the hallway with a scowl on her face.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast