Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Phi Academy: Genius Program

Mama, I don't wanna die.. Lady Macabre's Avatar

Default Re: Phi Academy: Genius Program

By the way, by 'Pokemon Master', I mean like Red, but sure;

I'm going to change my aspiration is to become Champion.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

No because that still applies to battling. What she means to ask is if you guys wouldn't mind changing your characters aspiration to something that didn't necessarily involve battling as the catalyst of it.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Plus, Pokemon Master and Champion are practically the same thing. You said like Red, but Red collected eight badges and became Champion of Kanto, thus the same thing. And while so many battlers is meh, its more of the fact that so many were aiming for champions. Two of you changed them though, so thank you so much ^^

Does Gym leader work? If not, I can try Paleontologist {you know, researching ancient pokemon like Archen, Cranidos, etc}

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatCrazyArtist View Post
    Does Gym leader work? If not, I can try Paleontologist {you know, researching ancient pokemon like Archen, Cranidos, etc}
    Gym leader would be much better than champion ^^

Blog Entries

Visit BadAssKoala's Youtube Channel

Introduction
    Hi! I'm Philip I was informed I needed to introduce myself. I want to become a world class breeder. I hope this school will help and maybe I'll meet some new friends!

Identification card for -------
    Sex: Male
    Orientation: Heterosexual
    Relationship Status: Single
    Height: 5 foot 10 inches
    Weight: 156
    Body Type: Big and bulky with broad shoulders and a thick but not fat frame.
    Hair: brown it's short but not a buzz cut.
    Eyes: Brown
    Other: Wears Glasses
    Personality: how do I describe myself? Hmm I enjoy music and play the guitar and piano. I also swim and play tennis but I'm not very good at the whole tennis thing. I enjoy writing stories and songs but I don't share them. I really love friends and will do anything for them. But alas I don't have many friends. I'm generally happy with a sunny disposition but I can get depressed and grouchy sometimes. That's all I got about me what do you expect an essay?

Attitude Test Information on File for -------
    Philip is a caring guy towards most. He has a strong since or right and wrong and an iron will. His stubbornness sometimes makes him enemies but don't let his tough exterior fool you. Philip has a heart of gold and is a fun loving jokester at his core. He would do anything to protect those he loves. He sometimes gets depressed and unmotivated but he works through it. He can also have a violent temper when caught at the wrong time. The duplicity in him has gained him the nickname "Bear"

Notes on File for ---------
    (Inferno) Chandalure/F/ Flash Fire/ fire blast, hex, will I wisp, shadow ball, energy ball, hidden power fighting

History: I was born a third generation breeder it's in my blood. I learned the trade quick and am If I don't say so myself pretty good. We lived on a farm outside azalea town. I loved exploring it and met my first partner leaf on it. When I was 11 my family hit hard times and had to sell the farm. We moved to Goldenrod in a tiny little apartment. I had trouble adjusting to my new surroundings and was bullied by everyone in my class. I got beat up so bad one day I had to transfer schools. I still have a scar on my forehead were they kicked me. When I was 15 my parents split up due to mounting tension. My dad moved to Hoenn after that. I got an invatation to your school and decided to go to meet new people. I also want to become a good enough breeder to get a new ranch for my poor old mom. Thanks for listening I'm out!
    Last edited by BadAssKoala; 19th December 2013 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatCrazyArtist View Post
    Gym leader would be much better than champion ^^
    Sounds good. Sorry to give you so much trouble...

Alright:

INTRODUCTION

"You know, I used to hate everyone... and everything. Well, you can't exactly hate a thing, but everything is rather meaningless; it really doesn't even amount to anything in the end... but the people: I really wanted everyone to fry and wither in hell for the things they do... Anyways, felicitations. My name's Ion Theou, but it's alright if you want to address me as John... or anything else, really. Practically everyone I know claims I was accepted into this esteemed Academy for an intellect of genius caliber; a young, self-developing prodigy. I would like to refute the aforementioned claimants' declarations of any extent of inherent skill or knowledge they might believe I have. There's no such thing as genius; no means by which to measure the value of a person's life."

IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR (STUDENT TITLE)

Name: Ion Theou
    Title:
    Aspiration: Pokémon Trainer and Researcher (to assemble the perfect team; to train as many Pokémon as he can and devise Pokémon teams without any counters or disadvantages).
    Sex: Male
    Orientation: Most would typify him as being heterosexual, but, during different instances and at various moments, he might be celibate, attracted to things (even abstract and intangible ideas), or even algolagnic.
    Relationship Status: Single.
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 155 lbs.
    Body Type: Varies; usually having at least decent muscle tone, but it all depends upon his recent behavior and choices (and, additionally, he's slightly tan and of average height).
    Hair: Dark brown.
    Eyes: Dark brown.
    Other: Not anything he'd be willing to discuss openly.

PERSONALITY

"So, you'd like to analyze my perception of everyone and everything, and attain some depth of understanding in how I would feel towards and react in regards for certain events which may transpire. If that is the case, I'll inform you of a few... eccentricities pertaining to my nature. I have a propensity to exhibit behavior which I know several people must deem obnoxious, and my arrogant, self-absorbed, pompous conceit can provoke the most tranquil of students. I get the vague impression that I have a proclivity to act in accordance with whatever causes myself pleasure; whatever makes me feel good... and it bothers the hell out of everyone else. Everything I say and do is most frequently self-focused; concentric upon my life and the aspects which influence and affect it... but, really, I just want to accomplish something good, so that my life might have been worth living."

ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR (STUDENT TITLE)

He openly proclaims a few things which ofttimes make little to no sense. The most common and prevalent of these is that he loves people, which is usually declared upon receiving little to no stimulus which might rationally prompt such a declaration. He holds no pride or contempt towards anyone. He seems to prefer to reside alone, but he is willing to comply with others' requests with little to no incentive, in spite of how infrequently he interacts with others. He acknowledges that he is capable of error, and despises himself for all of his flaws and shortcomings. He sometimes makes decisions which are simply not rational, and which might be considered outright stupid, by the adjective's basest definition. He is clinically psychotic.

NOTES ON FILE FOR (STUDENT TITLE)

Pokémon:

Absol
    Male
    Justified
    Moves: Sucker Punch; Night Slash; Superpower; Play Rough; Psycho Cut; Swords Dance.

Aegislash
    Female
    Stance Change
    Moves: King's Shield; Iron Head; Autotomize; Shadow Sneak; Sacred Sword; Swords Dance.

Togekiss
    Male
    Serene Grace
    Moves: Dazzling Gleam; Air Slash; Roost; Psychic; Flamethrower; Heal Bell.

HISTORY

"Well, I was born and raised in Saffron City; I was a second child, and I had one older half-brother who was my senior by a few years, and is currently attending a college in Johto... and two younger sisters, one of which has just begun going to high school. My parents' family really isn't very affluent; my dad's a modestly successful particle physicist, and my mother's a housewife. I guess it's really just... average. I got to be closely acquainted with the Saffron City Gym Leader during my later middle school years, and I became a Trainer at the age of 5... There wasn't anyone I could relate to. No; that's inaccurate. I wasn't willing to relate to them. All anyone had ever done was piss me off or ignore me, and I hated them. No one really gave a damn about me, or even each other. I drove myself into a life of seclusion as a consequence; I isolated myself from my peers, and, sometimes, I would even covertly instigate dissension amongst them. No one ever even took note of me; that was the only case by which everyone's absolute indifference by which they sought to abide proved favorable for me. Even so, my clandestine pursuits of strife and suffering amongst others was limited. My activities in Pokémon training led me across the region; from an early age, I participated in the Indigo League, and never once failed against any of the Gym Leaders whom I had challenged, with usually only my Togekiss - the only actual friend I had - at hand. Of course, I was taught a few lessons by my brother on a few occasions; he helped me bond with my Pokémon more closely, and informed me of a few things - creative methods I could and did use to gain the upper hand in battling. He traded his Tyranitar to me at a point, mere days before I opted to spend a few months in Johto to discover other diverse types of Pokémon and, hopefully, more experienced trainers who might have put up matches with more intensity. He always told me that the key to predicting others' approaches to Pokémon battling was sympathy. I suppose everything everyone recognizes of me is primarily owing to... introspection. I have no desire for the concrete, material things, honestly; it's all worthless to me. I aim to keep my thoughts upon other people, how they think about things, the principalities they choose to live by, and, furthermore, what a person is willing to do."
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 19th December 2013 at 07:43 PM.

Blog Entries

@PokeLegend; Your character is too overpowered, in the history, and that aspiration isn't one the school would invite the character for.
    @BadAssKoala; Your su is in the wrong format. It must be in the correct format provided on the first page to be accepted

Blog Entries

Visit BadAssKoala's Youtube Channel

Alright I'll reformat it. I trust everything else is up to par.

Hey; I hope the adjustments and modifications I made will be sufficient. Additionally, I know that his history's a bit vague, but I figured that it's alright, as is Cassandra's:

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig Beilschmidt View Post
    HISTORY
    Why, hello! And oh, goodbye! I'm not good at telling my past. It's a part of my life that went by rather fast. I was all about studies early on. I wanted to learn as much as I could about Pokemon. The fact that I couldn't make friends made me sad. But then, I learned, having no friends wasn't all bad. It gave me more time that I chose to invent in learning to do what I now do best. I came to love dragon-types instantly. I sought to master them, and I did that quite ambitiously. When I came of age, my parents gave me a Tyrunt, which I adored. I gladly took Tyrunt with me as I could now explore the world of my own accord. My studies early in life helped be along, as I proved those who thought I was weak wrong. After I beat every Gym Leader in my wake, I decided to take a break. I gathered all the dragon-types I'd gathered on my journey, and shared with them my epiphany. I'd decided I wanted to join a Gym to train, then challenge the League, where I'd surely be a bane. I was accepted at the Icirrus Gym as a Trainee, and my skills have since increased exponentially. I am still at the Gym currently, though it may change if I'm accepted at this Academy.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345