Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Phi Academy: Genius Program

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Phi Academy: Genius Program

@Crimson Impact; We won't be taking anymore reserves right now.
    @ThatCrazyArtist; We choose the legendary based on the character's personality and aspiration. No one chooses.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

INTRODUCTION

Hey there! We’re Joe and Josh Antonimous. We were born in Snowpoint City of Sinnoh, where our sister is the Gym Leader. We have a pretty big family; two sisters, two more brothers, our mother, as well as our aunt and cousin. We all live in the same manor, so it can get crowded at times, but it’s fun.

Name: Joseph Antonimous
    Title: Reshiram
    Aspiration: Master Coordinator
    Sex: Male
    Orientation: Gay
    Relationship Status: Single
    Height: 6’ 4”
    Weight: 170
    Body Type: Slim and toned
    Hair: Shoulder-length, jet black and messy.
    Eyes: Light blue/turquoise
    Other: Two lip piercings on the right side of his mouth, and one on his tongue.

PERSONALITY
    Well, people tell me I’m a bit of a nut- I get excitable sometimes and do stuff without thinking. I say stuff without thinking, too, but usually keep myself out of trouble with my sense of humour. I’m a hard-worker, and always throw myself into whatever I do. Just don’t threaten my family, and we should get along fine.
    ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR RESHIRAM

Name: Joshua Antonimous
    Title: Zekrom
    Aspiration: Master of Power Battling- Battles to show off power, to entertain.
    Orientation: Bi
    Height: 6’ 4”
    Weight: 176
    Body Type: Slim and toned
    Hair: Just past shoulder-length, jet black and messy.
    Eyes: Light blue/turquoise
    Other: Two lip piercings on the left side of his mouth, and one in his nose.

PERSONALITY
    Let’s cut to the chase. I don’t deal with any bullshit. I call it like I see it, and if you don’t like that, either A. Stop being a dick, or B. Stay away from me. And I know that might make me seem like a dick, but I’m not. I’m a good friend, I listen, I compliment, but when other people would look at the ground and walk around you, I’ll keep walking until we crash.
    ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR ZEKROM

Joe and Josh can be described as nothing more than quirky. Being sarcastic at times, happy-go-lucky at others, and downright insane normally on a rare occasion, people generally don’t know what they’re thinking. They differ in several ways, however; Josh is the more protective and dominant, sticking up for Joe and anyone else whom he admires. He is also more brutal, retorting to violence quicker than Joe would. Joe on the other hand is calmer, often having to drag his brother away and out of fights. Joe is also the hopeless romantic of the two, while Josh can be described as… promiscuous, to say the least. They both have a, seemingly random, hate of Abomasnow.
    NOTES ON FILE FOR RESHIRAM AND ZEKROM

Pokemon:

HISTORY
    Well, like we said, we were born in Sinnoh. Snowpoint City, to be exact. We had a pretty good childhood; music lessons, martial arts classes, you name it. When we were little, we rescued some eggs from an abandoned nest, and a few years later used them to start out journey.

We headed to Kanto first, followed by Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. Near the beginning, though, we took a long break, and spent two years training in the Saffron Dojo.
    Last edited by British Joe; 16th December 2013 at 08:09 AM.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Am I still capable of applying?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Impact View Post
    Am I still capable of applying?
    Yes.

"My name is Siri. You want me to introduce myself? What do you want to know? I'm from the backstreets of Unova. I don't have any family. The only reason I'm here is because I'm here on scholarship. I'm here to get stronger. Nothing else....More? I'm currently living on my own. I need this school to get me off the ground. I'm a fighter, and that's what I plan to do here. Fight my way to the top."

IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR MANAPHY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Siri Mortem
    Title: Manaphy
    Aspiration: League Trainer
    Sex: Female
    Orientation: Heterosexual
    Height: 5ft 6in
    Weight: 118lb
    Body Type: Slim. Light skin tone. Not large, but noticeable bust.
    Hair: Shoulder-length, straight, black hair
    Eyes: Blue
    Other: Nickame "Sirius." Also, since battling is her strong point, naturally, studying is her weak point.

"What am I like? You tell me....Can I go now?"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siri is sarcastic and not afraid to speak her mind. She won't spare a person's feelings and seems rather angry at something she refuses to talk about, which allows her an absolute monster on the battlefield. Home is a sensitive subject for her. She tries to keep to herself, but isn't always successful at doing so. She could care less about studying, and her mind seems to always be elsewhere someone is speaking about something she had little interest in, which covers a broad spectrum of topics. She has a bit of a temperament and has a 'no holding back' policy. Even with all this, she's not a bad person, but her personality could use a little work. She's not one to care for appearances as well, but this doesn't stop her from brushing her hair or putting on a little makeup.

NOTES ON FILE FOR MANAPHY

Pokemon:

HISTORY
    "All you need to know is I'm paving my own road from a bad home. I'm here to keep myself from falling down roads similar to the ones that were paved before me. My parents are dead and the foster homes that I've bounced in and out of haven't made me feel any more welcome. I ran off when I was 15 and took care of myself for several months before I applied here, during which time I trained my three Pokémon relentlessly. I acquired Noivern from my parents when I was ten and used it to catch my Chandelure as a Lampent. I met my Lucario as a Riolu when I finally moved out on my own, catching it while taking work at Flocessy Ranch. I'm here because I want to get stronger." There's someone I have to beat....No matter what...
    Last edited by Crimson Impact; 19th December 2013 at 05:03 PM.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

@British Joe; @Crimson Impact; we will get back to you in a bit.

For now here's my sign up.

Name: Kyle Black
    Title: Darkrai
    Aspiration: Champion
    Orientation: Straight
    Height: 5’10
    Weight: 155 lbs
    Body Type: white skin, average built with some muscle and soft features
    Hair: messy brown hair
    Eyes: violet
    Other: he carries around a notebook where he writes any notes he might want to take down

PERSONALITY
    Well, I don’t really know how to describe myself I mean you’re not really giving me much room to think. I guess I’m really a down to earth kind of guy, I don’t like to get into any trouble really cause I just don’t really care. Some people say I’m lazy but I myself like to say that everyone tries to hard and things are really boring to begin with. Battling is my passion though and it has been since I was a kid, I don’t have any preferences and prefer to focus on any type of battling because it’s what makes me feel alive. I like to think I’m a loyal person and very trustworthy or something like that I mean my best friend is a girl that everyone thinks is a guy…though I don’t think she’s trying to keep that a secret more like she doesn’t know that everyone thi…it’s to troublesome to think about it.
    ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR DARKRAI

Kyle is a very calm person, he’s very lazy though and this is something that tends to affect his grades. He gets along well with people, though that’s mostly because of how quiet it seems. He really excels in battling though and has become known around the school for his almost shadow-like abilities in battling. Kyle isn’t very responsible though and can be quite lazy which is why it has been informed that he tends to have trouble with his parents who think he should focus more on the rest of his schoolwork.

NOTES ON FILE FOR DARKRAI

Pokemon:

Alakazam
    Ability: Synchronize
    Moves: Thunderpunch, Psybeam, Teleport, Protect, Miracle Eye, Psycho Cut

Greninja
    Ability: Protean
    Moves: Water Shuriken, Doubleteam, Acrobatics, Smack Down, Surf, Ice Beam

Noibat
    Abilty: Infiltrator
    Moves: Roost, Air Slash, Shadow Ball, Draco Meteor (in training), Whirlwind, Echoed Voice

HISTORY

Well there isn’t much to say about my story actually, I was born in Kalos, in Lumiose City to be exact. I guess you could say I had a pretty normal childhood really, I mean it’s true my mom was a great fashion designer and my dad’s a famous business man and we did live in one of the biggest mansions in Lumiose but that’s nothing big. Really I never cared for that, because the only thing I wanted since I was a kid was to become a Champion, I wanted to achieve things on my own, unlike the majority of the rich kids around me when I grew up which just wanted to chase after their parents.

With that said I never really cared about anything else, I never thought I should, so yeah I tend to take things in a pretty lax way. Anyways, I ended up coming to Phi Academy, I was originally part of the Middle School branch of the school in my last year of Middle School, my parents were able to buy my ticket in but I honestly was happy for it cause it gave me a chance to grow. I met my good friend Nano here too and had a bit of a…relationship trouble last year, but that’s all taken care of mostly.
    Last edited by Flaze; 18th December 2013 at 02:01 PM.

Blog Entries

@Crimson Impact; Your SU is lacking. There really is not much in any of the sections. Also you forgot gender for you pokemon. Sorry but we can't accept without more to the sections ^^;

Will comply when I have access to a computer.

Blog Entries

reserved, it's late now so I'll write it tomorrow, I like having two rps to do, it keeps me busy.

edit: whoops just read the above post, nvm then, just expect a sign up tomorrow.

edit 2: Also can I my aspiration be something like gym architecture or something like pokemon adaptions.
    Last edited by smaug85; 16th December 2013 at 01:59 AM.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

@British Joe; Accepted. Joe-Zekrom, Josh-Reshiram

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR Keldeo

Name: Jackie Lightning
    Title: xxx
    Aspiration: Thrill Seeker / Gentleman Adventurer
    Height: 6’2’’
    Weight: 185
    Body Type: athletic, muscular
    Hair: shaggy medium length dirty blonde
    Eyes: dark blue
    Other: His favorite food is pie. Specifically apple. Because pie is excellent.

PERSONALITY
    The name’s Jackie Lightning and I like to go fast. On air, sea or land, there’s nothing like the thrill of pushing your limits, doing something that everyone else is too sane to try. People call me crazy, they say I have a death wish… and well, I suppose I am a bit crazy. But I certainly don’t have a death wish. I love life too much for that. They also say I’m loud, brash and irreverent… and well, they’re dead on target there. Life is out there to be tamed, to be taken by the horns. No reason to take things slow.

ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR Keldeo

This is personality again, but third person as if someone is writing it after interviewing your character.

I’m honestly surprised by him. For the most part, he is what he says he is. Jackie is loud, reckless, and seems to have a problem with respecting authority. However, there is a softer side to him. It does seem as if the boy has a good heart. He genuinely cares for his friends and family and he is also a lot smarter than he looks, of course that isn’t exactly difficult. He has a keen intellect and excels at thinking on the fly.

NOTES ON FILE FOR Keldeo

Pokemon:
    Ajax (male, Rapidash, Flash Fire, shiny) – Flare Blitz, Wild Charge, Megahorn, Poison Jab, Agility, Bounce
    Drago (male, Charizard, Solar Power) – Flamethrower, Outrage, Solarbeam, Earthquake, Dragon Dance, Aerial Ace
    De Gaulle (male, Greninja, Protean) – Water Shuriken, Surf, Dark Pulse, Grass Knot, Ice Beam, U-Turn

HISTORY
    So for some reason they’re asking me to jot down some notes on my history. Because they couldn’t just use the Pokenet for that. Fair enough. So the story starts, as most good stories do, with a mom, a dad and a beachfront villa overlooking Lilycove Harbor. That’s where I was born and raised. Good place. But I was never one to sit around.

At ten, my uncle Pete gave me my first Pokemon, a blue and silver Ponyta, a prized pony from his ranch. He also taught me how to ride, even if Mum thought that was crazy dangerous. But thankfully for my face, I had a knack for the thing. Enough that I was soon entering Rapidash races and whatnot. Always a fun time and that’s where I discovered my need for speed.

I also decided that it was time to leave home at twelve. With nothing but a few sets of clothes and some stuff in a backpack, I set off with Ajax, Drago and de Gaulle (the Charmader and the Froakie being gifts for winning Rapidash races). Along the way, I entered every speed and thrill-based competition I could find. Rapidash races, sea races, aerial races and battles, land, sea and air endurance competitions… every single one of them a different challenge, a different thrill. Sometimes I won, sometimes I flamed out… but I did well enough on the average to support my travels. Saw the world, Hoenn, Johto, Kanto, Kalos, Sinnoh and Unova…

Coming to school because I could use a break. Not having somewhere to call home for five straight years… while its nothing but thrills, it is tiring. Plus Mum is happy I’m getting an education. And that’s nice.
    Last edited by Mako; 16th December 2013 at 10:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

@Blake Belladonna; Accepted by my read through. You are Phione You have to wait for Flaze though before your legendary is decided or you're even fully accepted :p

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

@Blake Belladonna; You are accepted and have received the title of Keldeo

Added genders. added to introduction, and doubled the size of the personality. Ready for take two.

Blog Entries

Been a while since I've done one of these. Hopefully I'm not too rusty.

INTRODUCTION

"Beauty. What is it? Some abstract idea burdened by our biases, our predispositions, our hopes and fears? Is it truly in the eye of the beholder? Or is it more than that? I'll tell you what beauty is. Beauty is power. The power to bend someone's will to your own with nothing more than your existence. My name is Patrick Bloom, and I believe I was put on this Earth to mold the darkness in people and Pokemon into a frightening power. But to weild it, one must understand it. Beautiful, isn't it?"

IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR TERRAKION

Name: Patrick Bloom (goes by Bloom)
    Title: Terrakion
    Aspiration: Greatest Pokemon Researcher / Ruler of the World
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 150 lb.
    Body Type: Thin and lanky, yet rigid.
    Hair: Silver, medium length (covering his ears).
    Eyes: Yellow
    Other: Always dresses theatrically and most often wears a white pinstriped tuxedo, no matter how ill-fitting or tacky.

PERSONALITY

"Again, you ask me to describe myself as though I was some sort of subject of psychotherapy. I would speak upon my brilliance, my dedication to the pursuit transcendence, and the awareness I have of the true nature of mankind and the world at large, but something tells me you wouldn't put that on my application anyway. Allow me to put it thusly: I've never claimed to be better than any man, but may the good lord spare those who do not take my aims seriously."

ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR TERRAKION

He's fairly eccentric and flamboyant for a straight man, and his mannerisms, speech, appearance, goals and desires are reminiscent of those of a comic-book villain. However strange it may be, I find his conviction toward his cartoonish-supervillainy somewhat inspiring. Misguided, perhaps, but an impressive resolve and dedication to the aesthetic.

I did, however, find it doubly strange that he chooses to dress up his Pokemon in a similar fashion. I would recommend extra surveillance be placed upon this student.

NOTES ON FILE FOR TERRAKION

Pokemon:

Medicham
    Nickname: Deep Thought
    Moves: Bulk Up, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Bullet Punch, Zen Headbutt

Florges
    Nickname: Daydream
    Moves: Moonblast, Toxic, Wish, Misty Terrain, Calm Mind, Petal Blizzard

Haunter
    Nickname: Nightmare
    Moves: Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Nightmare, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Destiny Bond

HISTORY

"Ah, for once, a topic in which I shan't be hesitant to indulge."

"I was born in Lumiose City, the pinnacle of civilization and culture that it is. However, I was far from wealthy as a child. I lived in a low-rent apartment on South Boulevard for the length of my childhood. I had few friends and even fewer with whom I could ever hope to relate. It was in that city that I saw the darkest of humanity. Murder, robbery, all the vices and sins we try to sweep under the proverbial rug. I dedicated my life to bringing this darkness to the light, and threw myself into art in order to find a voice. Painting, acting, song, written word. I never found a sufficient method to carry my message. It is now that I turn to knowledge and conquest to achieve my ends. For what better way is there to instigate change than to command the very darkness itself?"

"Should your academy supply me with the tools I need to bend the will of my opponents, you too shall bask in the glory of my perfect world."

Quick note. I definitely don't intend to godmod with this character. He talks big, but that's all it is. He's more eccentric than competent in his world domination goals. Wrote it in kind of a hurry, so if you need me to expound on anything, I will.
    Last edited by Chocolate Bones; 17th December 2013 at 10:42 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast