Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Phi Academy: Genius Program

PHI ACADEMY: GENIUS PROGRAM
    GMs: @Flaze; @Midorikawa
    Many thanks to Xavirne from Menewsha

Welcome to Phi Academy, one of the biggest and most prestigious academies in the world. Phi academy specializes in classes that accommodate themselves to a student’s goals and needs and features a variety of classes for them. From Battling to Coordinating to Breeding and even Rangering, students can pick any of this fields as their major and will be taught accordingly.

With that in mind Phi Academy has initiated the Genius Program, a special program that selects people with great skills and abilities, these people will be invited to join Phi Academy in order to represent this program and so that they can master their skills even more.

The school also offers many facilities and events for the students to enjoy themselves as well as offering a place for the students to feel at home in. Students both transferred and attending stay at special apartment-like buildings that the school holds inside of its ground, though students are allowed to travel into the city during their free time or weekends thanks to the school’s buses, which operate at specific times of the day.

You will be one of the students selected for the Genius Program and have been invited to Phi Academy, you will be an official transfer student.Welcome to Phi Academy, one of the biggest and most prestigious academies in the world. Phi academy specializes in classes that accommodate themselves to a student’s goals and needs and features a variety of classes for them. From Battling to Coordinating to Breeding and even Rangering, students can pick any of this fields as their major and will be taught accordingly.

With that in mind Phi Academy has initiated the Genius Program, a special program that selects people with great skills and abilities, these people will be invited to join Phi Academy in order to represent this program and so that they can master their skills even more.

The school also offers many facilities and events for the students to enjoy themselves as well as offering a place for the students to feel at home in. Students both transferred and attending stay at special apartment-like buildings that the school holds inside of its ground, though students are allowed to travel into the city during their free time or weekends thanks to the school’s buses, which operate at specific times of the day.

You will be one of the students selected for the Genius Program and have been invited to Phi Academy, you will be an official transfer student.

RULES

1. All BMG rules apply
    2. Midorikawa and I are the GMs. What we say goes.
    3. No Godmodding
    4. No Bunnying
    5. Romance is fine but keep it PG-13
    6. No Legendaries
    7. Don’t try to make your character all powerful. Each one has their strengths. A battler is going to be better at battling than a breeder, and so on. Doesn’t mean that the others suck, just that they are weaker to that person.
    8. The title section in the sign up is not to be filled out immediately. When accepted we will assign you a legendary and that becomes your title. You will also be required to change the color of the bar to match your legendary’s main color.
    9. Your skill/aspiration obviously has to be pokémon related. Try to be diverse and creative. Like instead of three battlers labeled just as battling, say three different styles like: sky battles, water battles, double battles, etc. things like that.

INTRODUCTION
    Introductory paragraph (Write from your character's point of view of them introducing themselves.
    IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR (STUDENT TITLE)

Name: xxx
    Title: xxx
    Aspiration: xxx
    Sex: xxx
    Orientation: xxx
    Relationship Status: xxx
    Height: xxx
    Weight: xxx
    Body Type: xxx
    Hair: xxx
    Eyes: xxx
    Other: xxx

PERSONALITY
    Type out how your character would describe their personality via first person as if you were them.
    ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR
    (YOUR LEGENDARY NAME GOES HERE THOUGH YOU'LL HAVE TO FILL IT IN AFTER WE GIVE IT TO YOU)

This is personality again, but third person as if someone is writing it after interviewing your character.

NOTES ON FILE FOR (YOUR LEGENDARY NAME GOES HERE THOUGH YOU'LL HAVE TO FILL IT IN AFTER WE GIVE IT TO YOU)

Pokemon: xxx (Three max. Include gender, ability, and six moves.)

HISTORY
    Have your character tell their history.

And here you have @Midorikawa;'s sign up to use as an example

Last edited by Flaze; 12th December 2013 at 05:30 PM.

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Phi Academy: Genius Program

INTRODUCTION
    Umm... Hello, it's nice to meet you. My name is Rachel, and I'm from Celadon City. I'm not the best when it comes to Pokemon, but I'll try my best to assure my Pokemon are happy and have fun when they battle. I think battles are like dances, and such. The Pokemon need to look beautiful and happy when their battling. I'm sorry, I'm probably boring you.

Name: Rachel Cross
    Title: Shaymin
    Aspiration: Coordinating
    Sex: Female
    Orientation: Straight
    Relationship Status: Single
    Height: 5,1
    Weight: 98
    Body Type: Slender and petite, with small breasts.
    Hair: Dark black, waist length with slightly long bangs.
    Eyes: Pale blue/grey
    Other: Often carries around with her an ornate pink fan.

PERSONALITY
    Umm... I don't know how to describe my personality... To be honest, I'm not sure why I was selected for such a program, considering I only got into contests recently. I'll try my best for my Pokemon's sake. It would be shameful for a Trainer such as myself to not aspire to be the best they can be... Anyway. My hobbies include reading, watching scary movies, and playing with my Pokemon. My favorite flowers are Cherry Blossoms and Roses. I love the color red, and I want to be someone people can depend on.

Rachel is an earnest and modest girl, whose very dedicated to her Pokemon. While she doesn't think so, her battling skill is very good, being elegant yet aggressive. Rachel has come across rather kind hearted and quiet, but some quirks should be noted. Rachel has the habit of spacing out and not even realize what was going on around her until she's brought back to her sense. Next, when she finds something amusing, she won't stop laughing and will go into a fit that will often last minutes at a time. There is also here bazar love of ghost stories and horror movies, being unable to explain why she loves them so much. Finally, Rachel has an aggressive temper when provoked, and while she does not become physically violent, she will proceed to yell and shout at the person who angered her.

NOTES ON FILE FOR AGENT

Pokemon: Braixen
    Ability: Blaze
    Name: Blair
    Moves: Psybeam, Flamethrower, Fire Spin, Shadow Ball, Psy Shock, Psychic

Pokemon: Roselia
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Name: Sakura
    Moves: Petal Blizzard, Giga Drain, Shadow Ball, Extra Sensory, Energy Ball, Sludge Bomb

Pokemon: Togekiss
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Name: Angel
    Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Flame Thrower, Air Slash, Aura Sphere, Extra Sensory, Nasty Plot

HISTORY
    Let's see here... My hometown is Celadon city, and I pretty much grew up an only child. My mom and dad were fairly supportive of me, but they could be a little over protective sometimes. They initially didn't want me to get anywhere near Pokemon, let alone train them, but after I kept on begging them, they eventually warmed up to the idea. After that, I started to perform in Pokemon Contests. I ended up winning my first contest, and everyone said it looked like I was always training Pokemon based on how I performed. They said I was a natural. It wasn't long after that I managed to win 4 more Ribbons and then participate in the Kanto Grand Festival. I came very close to winning, but I ended up losing the final round because I lost one too many points. But I still learned a lot from the experience. That was when someone from the school said I had a lot of talent, if I wanted to, I could attend the Genius Program. I gladly joined, so I could better myself for my Pokemon. I hope that wasn't too much detail, sorry if I bored you...
    Last edited by Kanon Shirogane; 12th December 2013 at 06:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

I'll reserve for later.

The Last Stand Prez's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Prez on Tumblr

Can I reserve?

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Octy View Post
    I'll reserve for later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumnbreeze View Post
    Can I reserve?
    Sure ^_^
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 12th December 2013 at 05:23 PM.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Yeah @Octy; @Autumnbreeze; you're both reserved

Now for @Ayato; and anyone that might have a sign up to post we're having some technical difficulties, so we'll post here when we fix it.

Blog Entries

@Ayato; Accepted. Your pokemon will be Shaymin. So insert Shaymin whereever the title goes, look to mine as an example.

Merry Christmas, Admiral! Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I...I'll reserve.

SIX moves per Pokemon? Damn.

I might be interested.

Blog Entries

@Charles Dunois; Reserved

What is this "reserving"? Will you hod a place for someone in case they can't join for some reason?

If so, I'd like one, too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cannspec2 View Post
    What is this "reserving"? Will you hod a place for someone in case they can't join for some reason?

If so, I'd like one, too.
    No reserving means holding a place for someone temporarily so that due to their busy schedules, they don't have to worry about missing out on a spot in the rp because they couldn't get their sign up in.

Oh.

Nevermind, then.

Blog Entries

Reserve?
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

@ThatCrazyArtist; Your sign up is overpowered. They are students learning how to be strong in their fields, and while they are geniuses at them, they are far from Champion level, or even E4. They are still learning and have potential but are not there. Also 6'7'' and 98lbs is unhealthy if he really is that weight. I'm 105lbs. at 5'2'' so a guy that tall should not be lighter than me. It might help to look up height weight ratios to get a much closer weight. Sorry but we can't accept this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast