Start Ups Patchwork Universe - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Patchwork Universe

Default Re: Patchwork Universe

"Waluigi's won 20 Kart races, Made 50,000,000 coins from his oil company, and Has made WarioWare rich." Waluigi pulled out a tennis racket. "Don't test waluigi. It may cost you your life.

Follow Alex64 On Twitter Add Alex64 on Facebook Add Alex64 on Google+
    Visit Alex64's Youtube Channel

Running in between Snake and Waluigi, Tails shouted, "Whoa, hold on a second, guys! Let's not start fighting. We've all been pulled here from our own worlds; it may help us get back home quicker if we're friends and not enemies."
    From one of my many conversations with That Guy:
    "OOOOHHHHHHHH MARIE HAD A LITTLE LAMB—*ding* Good morning!"
    "…DAFFAQ?"

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"If I may." Ezio spoke up. "It seems that I am the only one with some experience in a leadership position, as well as supernatural phenomena." He pointed out. "So perhaps I could attempt to get everyone working on a solution. Together?" He asked, knowing the importance of unity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Why am I always involved with weirdos," Lucy muttered to herself while sighing in defeat. "Well...I think I'd be in the same position with Natsu and the others," she pointed out before she turned to look towards Ezio and scanned him for a second, was he talking about magic. "Actually now that I think about it, this could've been magic, though it doesn't seem like any magic I would know about," she pointed out while scratching her chin.

Steak have a pillory. pokefan548's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit pokefan548's Youtube Channel

"Magic?" Snake repeated sarcastically, "Really? Magic is the stuff of bedtime stories, and so called 'real' magic is just a but of fancy rigging behind the curtain."

Waluigi couldn't help but facepalm at Snake's idiocy. "Magic is real. Where Waluigi'
    s from, there are walking talking turtle wizards! I think she's on to something here

"And apparently you haven't heard of the goddesses or their relic, the Triforce," Link said, keeping one eye on the creatures watching them. "I was almost killed trying to stop an evil king who stole a third of the Triforce from taking the other two pieces while I had to mentally grow up to match my older body at the time. Try having your spirit sealed away for seven years and return to your home, only to have your friends not recognize you except for one, and all of them are still the same age as they were seven years ago, fight a seemingly endless horde of monsters and the undead, awaken six sages, watch as the princess who's been helping you for a while in disguise as a man get kidnapped before your very eyes, charge into the evil king's castle, which just happens to be floating over a giant lake of lava, watch the six sages create a bridge of light to the castle's gates, go through six trials to dispel the barrier around the castle's keep, fight your way up to the top, fight against the evil king, defeat him and rescue the princess, have to escape the castle before it collapses on top of you, get surrounded by a large ring of fire and have your mystical sword be on the other side of that ring, fight the evil king transformed into a hideous beast, stop him long enough to recover your sword, reengage him with that sword, finally defeat him so the princess can use her power to hold him in place for you to deal the finishing blow, allow the sages to seal him away, and to top it all off, get sent back to your childhood and prevent those events from even happening after your partner and friend through your entire adventure leave upon returning to your childhood, and you are no longer the child you once were mentally. How would YOU handle that?"
    White 2: Michael 1292-9447-2383

Blog Entries

"Look, I'm just going to back off and wait for this bad dream to end," Snake said, slowly backing away.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Haku just watched the others act like idiots for a while before sighing and stepping out from the trees shadows. The shinobi performed some hand signs and surrounded the group with ice mirrors, and then waited in hopes it would shut them up.

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Errr I don't know what you guys are saying but we all are stuck in here so the best way to find out what happened is by splitting up...or at least wait for a ghostly sign to tell us that we are either dead or locked in a different universe where there are ghosts, monsters and I guess a guy with a sword in dress who has big pointy ears." Fred was rambling on. "So the best idea is to wait for more clues and then I'll trap him using the Davidson Windhoek scheme."

Blog Entries

The otherwise silent Gardevoir had been slowly raising her hand towards her temple. "This is who Master wishes me to recruit?" Still, there was one matter to attend to. With a flash of light, two purple rings enclosed around Waluigi...

(Gardevoir used Confusion!)

"You're irritating me. Now, listen to me. All of you."

"You've caught on to it, yes. You've been pulled into another world, and our patchwork universe is inescapable. You weren't brought here by me, or my master, but my master wishes to speak with you. This anomaly that has brought you here, they are not an uncommon thing to see. We can now predict them, but we cannot reverse them. My master believes you could help these anomalies be reversed."

The shaking of the ground was growing ever-closer, in the distance, one could notice the trees were beginning to be fell by some giant creature.

"I feel there will soon be an interruption. For now I leave you this. Find the Clockwork Tower. You will find it when you leave this forest." With one last shake of the ground and a snap of the Gardevoir's head she bid her final words. ""I must leave now, but these young creatures, they will be able to protect you." The Gardevoir slowly turned her back and Teleported out of the immediate area, as the younger pokémon all flocked to the humans for protection instead. Whtaever was coming, they had been left to face it alone...

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Lucy was a bit surprised by the Gardevoir that had suddenly appeared around them. That's when she was finally able to notice the Pokemon, especially as they walk towards them. She looked down at a small orange monkey that ran over to her and began to look up at her with a smile. "So cute!' Lucy exclaimed happily as she grabbed the Chimchar and lifted it up. "I've never seen a creature like this, I wonder what it is..." that's when she felt a hot feeling on her hand, only for her to throw the Chimchar and wince as she looked at her slightly burned hand. "So he can use fire....I guess I'll never get away from fire in my life huh?' she said as she looked at the Pokemon. "I don't know what you are but it seems like we'll be working together," Lucy smiled and knelt down in front of the Chimchar. "I'll name you Natsu."

After being confused(pun intended). Waluigi sees a weird clown thing walk up to it. "You want to work with waluigi?" Waluigi said to Mime Jr. The mime pokemon shook it's head in delight. "Waluigi will name you Waluigi Jr." Waluigi Picks it up. "Welcome to the team waluigi Jr!"

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Ezio's eyes were drawn immediately to the green creature with swords for arms. It was thin and it looked as if it was a natural hunter. And then the creature locked eyes with him and flew over to him. The creature held out one of his sword arms to Ezio, who nodded and slapped his hidden blade gently against the mysterious creature's blade arm. Both creature and master nodded towards each other, a sign of respect. "Federico." Ezio said softly, breathing the name of his slain older brother. The creature smiled a bit, clearly taking a shining to the name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"Forest- then clock tower, huh?" Snake said as he checked his back, mumbling that he was glad he had kept all his camouflage with him. He pulled out an electronic device from his pack, and pressed a button. He disappeared out of sight, only to reappear moments later. "Dammit! Stealth Camo's not working," he said in frustration. When everybody looked away, he quickly changed into foliage-pattern camo, and proceeded to sneak out without being noticed, but ran into an invisible force. On closer inspection, it was actually a creature with chameleon like skin. As it's form sprang to life, it seemed eager to team up. "Hmmm. The others were naming theirs... I guess I'll call you... hmmm... Adamska."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast