Start Ups Patchwork Universe - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Patchwork Universe

Default Re: Patchwork Universe

Cloud closed his eyes in annoyance almost after looking around at the newcomers falling in one by one. It was literally raining of different people as each second flew by and it only raised more confusion and mystery. He took note of each person, counting and noticing how different they were from one another. There were now seven of them, not including himself. He looked up as if expecting more but gave up as he heard the others continue the murmurs. Some spoke to themselves and others had gotten drawn to talking to one another like the one boy in green was caught landing on the older man dressed in camouflage.

He tugged at the hilt of his sword and finally let it sit on his back. Under his cloak, small but numerous magnets had lined his uniform with enough strength to keep his massive Buster Sword glued to his back. Cloud reached up and ruffled his hair for a bit before leaning up against a tree, waiting for something to happen. They were brought here for a reason which didn't seem to reveal itself yet. As easy as it would be to explore on his own, he decided to wait on it for a bit and hope a native of the area would be drawn to all of these people getting sucked in. People and the fox.

I will not be available May 2nd to May 5th.

---BBL Fire Gym Leader---
    Genesis 19:24

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Lucy's eyes opened widely when she saw Cloud draw his sword, that's when she decided to look better at the other people that were hanging around. "Well there are some that seem like they would come from my world, swords like that aren't common though," she murmured before scratching her chin. "Maybe I should come out after all, not like anything bad could happen....except maybe getting sliced."

Blog Entries
    Follow pokefan548 On Twitter
    Visit pokefan548's Youtube Channel

Snake heard someone muttering behind a tree. He swung around and saw a girl hiding behind it, her frame barely visible. "Come on out," he called to her.
    Just think of the bacon make-outs...

Guardian of the Galaxy Peter Quill's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Up in one of the trees, a man dressed in red and white watched the others impassively. He blinked twice, using his eagle senses to check out each of the people below. He was on high alert due to the fact he had no idea what was going on. He had been pulled into a portal while contemplating some of his father's texts in the Auditore library. He thought at first that the portal had appeared due to an experiment with the Apple gone wrong, but when he realized the apple was gone, he reasoned that this was not the case. Was it a dream or some sort of vision? Of that he could not be sure.

From what he could see, most of the others had some combat training, but he was not concerned. Their weaknesses were clear and he had the ability to exploit them should the need arise.

Ezio gazed down directly below him where the blonde girl seemed to be hiding from the others until she was discovered by the older man. Was his current situation a test to make sure that he was fit to the prophet as the ones who came before planned? Or was it something sinister, had he been poisoned by the Borgia only to end up in a nightmarish fever dream? "Can't you see that the poor girl is scared?" He called out to the man, waving from his perch in the tree. "Telling her to come out like that probably won't help."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"And who would you be?" Snake inquired, letting his gun down a little to show that he meant no harm.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Lucy jumped when she heard Snake's voice, causing her to move back in shock and a bit of fear when she came face to face with the man. "I..I," she stuttered only for another man to drop down from the tree, while she was surprised as well as she was also glad that he had helped defending her. She then turned to Snake once more and glared at him. "Yeah you should be nicer to women you know, I was scared out of my mind," she exclaimed while pointing at him. "Though who are all of you anyway?"

Waluigi walks up to lucy. "The names Waluigi, but you've probably heard of the Great Waluigi already" Waluigi said

Blog Entries

"Just shut up," Snake says as I push Waluigi away, "Does ANYONE here know what's going on?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Uh...no," Lucy said, becoming a bit nervous when she looked at Waluigi's face. "But..um...nice to meet you," she chuckled nervously.

Link, having partially recovered from the shock of this latest experience, sat up, eyes closed and rubbing the back of his head with his left hand.

"My name's Link," he said, reserved.

Opening his eyes, he saw a group of strange creatures. Not knowing anything about them, he sprang up, drew his sword, and readied his shield on his right forearm. He didn't feel overly threatened by the creatures, and many of them were small, but knowing that even small creatures can be deadly, he remained on guard, ready to defend himself if he had too.
    3DS FC: 4613-7040-4375 Michael

My new favorite quote, courtesy of Cell in Dragon Ball Z Abridged episode 43: "Wanna see me drink this guy?!"

Demi-Goddess. Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Hey look at that hat." Fred walked up to Warluigi. "Obviously he has been a graveyard digger who decided to kill his brother and steal his money and cover up his tracks with his mustache. That evil fiend and I will reveal who he is....it's......this guy....who are you?" Fred said after tugging on his mustache.

"NOBODY TOUCHES WALUIGI'S MUSTACHE" Waluigi Said, Pulling away from fred.

Blog Entries

"Look, unless you know what's happening, shut up and find out," Snake yelled to everyone. "Now that more or less everyone has confessed to confusion, except... whoever is up in that tree, we need to find out what the hell is going on." Snake pulled out his radio, and tuned it to a certain frequency. "Major Zero, are you there? Zero, are you there!?" he yelled into the microphone, but the only thing that came back was dead static. Suddenly one of his teammates on Operation Snake Eater, Para-Medic, Popped halfway out of a portal, dropping a movie reel.
    "Crap, of course it's Godzilla I drop," She whined, before picking Snake out of the crowd. "Hey, Snake! Are you okay!?" She yelled, "I was going to drop off a movie, but you were gone and I saw this storm thing, and, in the name of science, decided to walk into it, or, at least, stick my torso through.
    "Para-Medic, go get Zero and Sigint, tell them I'm in trouble, I don't know where this is!" Snake yelled.
    "Ok, replied Para-Medic, who had grabbed her movie. However, by the time she was almost out, with everything but her head out of the portal, the portal violently snapped shut, her head falling to the ground.
    "PARA-MEDIC!" Snake yelled, running to the head.
    Last edited by pokefan548; 19th October 2013 at 06:41 PM.

"Who died and made you leader, Waluigi wants to be leader!" Waluig shouted to big boss.

Blog Entries

"All you've done is gloat about yourself in third-person and argue about your mustache. I've just been assigned one of the highest titles to be given to any american hero after having to survive in a jungle sneaking around guards, blowing up a nuclear tank-thing, and killed my former mentor, what have you done in your last week and a half?" Snake snapped at the purple mustache-loving creature. "Also, how many friends did you see decapitated in the last 30 seconds? I'm a little on edge, and the safety's off," Snake said, raising his revolver at Waluigi.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast