Start Ups Patchwork Universe

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Patchwork Universe

Blog Entries

Default Patchwork Universe

The portal appeared the same to all. The whirling vortex that would drag them away from their home, towards blackness. It would be easy to mistake for a storm, if it weren't for the fact that handily enough it also acted as an interdimensional portal to the Ether - although the locale it would drop them in was not one that left grand impressions - it seemed to be a of some kind, but not one from Earth - it was huge, with a canopy that stretched far into the air and in the shade from the covering trees, each with leaves twice the size of a normal human, one could perhaps catch a glimpse of the brilliant glowing flora that was native here. The thick forest seemed to stretch on forever - no end was in sight in any direction.

In a small clearing stood a Gardevoir, surrounded by many other, smaller pokémon. The young pokémon all looked uncomfortable in this place, huddled close together around the unfazed fairy - possibly because above the canopies, glimpses of other forms of life could be caught - a shadow of some kind of draconic creature passed over the area as it flew above at lightning speed and the faintest trembles in the ground could be felt from a distant creature as the land gave way under it's size.

This was where the new arrivals would be landing in the Ether, any moment soon.

Welcome to the Patchwork Universe.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

Steak have a pillory. pokefan548's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit pokefan548's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Patchwork Universe

Suddenly, out of one of the storms, Snake (Big Boss) falls down. Upon landing on the ground, he quickly got up, drew his new Single Action Army he just won off Revolver Ocelot in their latest duel, a mere two days ago, after the completion of Operation Snake Eater. Along with it, he drew his combat knife, and readied himself in a stance where he could switch to CQC at any moment. He slowly looked over the crowd of strange creatures staring at him. Damn, I have to survive in a jungle with a double agent, fight a group of crazy ass mutants, fight a nuclear tank, kill my mentor, and literally go to Hell and back, but now THIS?, Snake thought, irked, and somewhat panicked.
    Angeli i demoni kruzhili nado mnoj
    Naladubuites',Naladubuites',
    Aria Gloris, Aria Gloris
    Soboj ostat'sya dol'she.
    Naladubuites',
    Aria Gloris.

Follow Alex64 On Twitter Add Alex64 on Facebook Add Alex64 on Google+
    Visit Alex64's Youtube Channel

Out of one of the other storms fell the twin-tailed fox that most people called Tails. Dropping the gadget he'd been working on, Tails pondered as he looked around, "Huh? Where am I...? Doesn't look like anywhere I've seen... Man, I knew I should've gone inside when that storm came..."
    From one of my many conversations with That Guy:
    "OOOOHHHHHHHH MARIE HAD A LITTLE LAMB—*ding* Good morning!"
    "…DAFFAQ?"

Out of a different storm fell everybody's favorite purple person, waluigi. "WAAAAHHHH! Where is waluigi? Waluigi demands answers!" Waluigi shouted to nobody in particular.

Registered User Cloud Strife718's Avatar

He thought he had seen enough of portals and traveling different worlds without knowing it. It was bad enough he lost the rest of his friends and ended up in a coliseum in endless duels but now it grew annoying. The lone soldier had only raised his large Buster Sword to defend from an attack during a fight and as he did, he was swallowed in a weird vortex without seeing it coming. It wasn't any kind of attack he expected and now he was in a different world he didn't expect to be in.

Cloud's eyes shot open as he fell out of the storm, looking down towards the ground. He quickly flipped forward to land on his feet and stabbed his sword into the dirt to help cushion his fall. He looked up slowly, trying to register what had happened and remembering the last place he was at. He took note of the forest environment and how it was nowhere near where he was before. He slowly stood up with the help of his sword before heaving it onto his right shoulder. Still scanning around, he sighed and shook his head. "What a bother...." he muttered.

It was first that he noticed a small clearing not too far from him. Keeping his grip tight on his large weapon, he took a cautious step forward to get a better view but stopping as the skies shadowed down a large figure over him and the grounds shook from afar. He looked around once more in haste and worry at this new environment before looking back to the clearing, deciding he needed some answers.

Blog Entries

"Someone explain what the hell is going on!" Snake yelled gruffly.
    Aria Gloris, Aria Gloris
    Soboj ostat'sya dol'she.
    Naladubuites',
    Aria Gloris.

"Don't look at waluigi. Waluigi is just confused as you are." Answered waluigi.

Follow Alex64 On Twitter Add Alex64 on Facebook Add Alex64 on Google+
    Visit Alex64's Youtube Channel

"I'd say that people are being captured by these storms and transported here," Tails mused. "But where 'here' is, I can't say."
    From one of my many conversations with That Guy:
    "OOOOHHHHHHHH MARIE HAD A LITTLE LAMB—*ding* Good morning!"
    "…DAFFAQ?"

Registered User Cloud Strife718's Avatar

Cloud walked forward a bit as he heard others talking. They seemed as lost and confused as he was so it felt good to know he wasn't the only one. However he was in an odd bunch. After hearing the claim that they all got transported, he looked around at the area they were in. "Great." he muttered trying to rotate his shoulder. All he wanted to know was how he was going to get back. "If no one recognizes this place, then someone brought us here somehow. For some reason. Which means that someone.....can send us back." he said in his low voice.

Blog Entries

"Yeah, someone probably could, but who would-" Snake started before hearing something above him.
    Aria Gloris, Aria Gloris
    Soboj ostat'sya dol'she.
    Naladubuites',
    Aria Gloris.

Suddenly, a boy in green fell out of the storm. Link fell back-first, crashing onto the man looking up, both of them going down.

"What happened?" Link asked, dazed.
    White 2: Michael 1292-9447-2383

Blog Entries

"Dangit, get off me!" Snake said, "Who are you anyways?"
    Aria Gloris, Aria Gloris
    Soboj ostat'sya dol'she.
    Naladubuites',
    Aria Gloris.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Haku looked around at the forest he was now in. Just moments ago Haku had been in a forest near a village in the Land of Waves, picking some flowers and herbs for Zabuza, when suddenly a vortex sucked . Luckily Haku's bag of a change of clothes fell with the shinobi, as well as a basket with flowers. "I wonder if this is some kind of jutsu. Regardless I just need to find out how I got here so I can get back to Zabuza-san," the shinobi said to themself as they arrived to see several others in an area. 'Definitely not a jutsu,' Haku thought upon seeing a group that looked nothing like the inhabitants of the the shinobi world where Haku came from.

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A blonde male with the most amazing ascot ever landed from a weird vortex type of vortex. He was known as Fred Jones from an universe where there is a talking Great Dane that he solves mysterious with. "Next time I'm splitting up with Scooby. Where am I....wait is my ascot fine?" Fred checked his ascot. "I'm stylish and I don't know where I am but it is colorful and there are funny people here. It could be a trap and I am the trap master."

"Wait I think I feel a moment. I think I can catch all these peoples with traps and then Daphne would agree that my thingly feeling for traps is going to save me. Oh wait I'm the only one here or am I?"

"Let's split up....Oh wait I'm still the only one here." He looked around to see weird looking people. "Weird. I wonder if they are monsters."

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

A girl with long blond colored hair tied into a ponytail fell down on the ground, her face buried against the earth as she groaned silently. "What was that?" she groaned as she sat up on the ground, only to start looking around at the forest that she was now sitting on. She blinked a couple of times as if trying to really take in the feeling of the place that she had been sent to, though she had no idea where she was. "Where am I? was that transportation magic or something," Lucy Heartfilia wondered as she stood up from the floor.

That's when it dawned on her, the fact that she was alone in this big forest. She looked down at the floor, a worried expression appearing on her face. "I-it's okay Lucy, it's not the first time you've gotten lost like this....but why do I feel this isn't home," she pointed out. "Maybe Natsu and the others were sent here to..." before she could finish speaking she was able to hear some voices not too far from where she was, causing her to hide behind the trees as she looked at the group of people that had been talking. "So there are other people," she whispered to herself curiously.

"Should I talk to them...I mean they're the only other person in this forest aside from me but...I don't really know where I am or who they are and it could just get me into a lot more trouble," Lucy sighed before looking towards her waist for a moment. She stared at her waist in shock, only for fear to really appear on her face. Her keys, the Celestial Keys that allowed her to summon her celestial spirits, her only means of defence aside from her whip were gone. "I'm screwed damn it," Lucy whined silently.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast