Start Ups Paragon - Page 4

View Poll Results: Would you rather have an undead army or demon invasion?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Undead Army

3 60.00%
  • Demon Invasion

2 40.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Paragon

Blog Entries

Default Re: Paragon

As if on cue, Mr. Grin stood. His bruises had faded somewhat, and the hole the bullet had made in his shoulder wasn't bleeding. His left arm hung uselessly at his side, but his right arm was still fully functional, and had just put a knife through one of the officer's heads.

"Just needed to get my second wind." He said. He watched as the police fired at him. When they pulled the triggers, he had already dived behind the desk, and when they tried to get him there, he had rolled out the window.

"Ciao! Thanks, Joker! I'll catch you on the flipside!" He said, tipping his hat. The officer had left his car running. Dumbass. Mr. Grin decided it had been too long since he took a joyride.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Suddenly, Treme heard the gunshots pick up again. He pulled up his sniper rifle, and looked out the window, expecting the worst. However, all he saw was Mr. Grin, rolling out the window which had conveniently been shot out by a certain someone's sniper round.

Mr. Grin ran to a cop car, and hijacked it. Treme watched carefully, and concluded that the robber was indeed escaping without any sort of haul. Not a single bag of cash. As the getaway vehicle drove away, all the platypus-assassin could think was: "Mission accomplished!"

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Well now that just feels like a huge waste of time, but at least everyone's okay," Elle sighed in relief as she saw both Mr. Grin and Ringleader leave the bank. She turned to look at her dad and smiled. "Well, we're okay now, though I was really scared."

Blog Entries

Spark angrily stomped the ground. "Damn it!" he shouted. "I let him get away!"

"Still got a monster here to deal with!" Ace called, leaping over the Gremlin and shooting three more bullets from his gun at it. He then opened the gun to reload and kept his eyes on the monster to make sure he wasn't vulnerable to counterattack.

Ask Pony Discord

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"What do you mean I have to file stuff. Come on there are robberies happening" Bradley sighed as he ran his hand through his brown hair. "I wonder what Bette is doing. I know she's not around." Bradley knew that Bette was the fastest person in the world. She was like super quick and this ordeal would have done quicker if she was involved. Bradley was a superhero as well but without the powers.

"Seriously I should really get back into the gig."

Meanwhile, the fire drone crept through a sewer towards a store in the city. This one belonged to a chain its creator wanted damaged or destroyed if at all possible. It knew nothing more than that and set out to do its duty.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234