Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paragon

Default Re: Paragon

Hey guys! I'm not going to be posting an awful lot lately, as my exams have started, sorry! I'll try and get on to post as much as I can, but I can't make any promises...
    There'll probably be a nice graphic here eventually...

Blog Entries

Name: Unknown (Eversince his transformation, he's kept it a secret)
    Alias: Spark
    Alignment: Good

Appearance: Spark is a boy who stands at 5,10 and weighs 140 lbs. He's very slim, but his body is very muscled and toned, much more then an average boy his age. As a result of his mutation, his eyes are now an amber color, and his long messy hair is a bright chestnut. His most distinguishing traits however are the squirrel ears he has in place of normal ones, and a bushy squirrel tail that protrudes from the end of his tail bone. He typically wears an orange tee shirt with black cargo shorts and brown leather combat boots, and black leather fingerless gloves.

Background: Spark once lived an ordinary life in the posh neighborhood of Jeffery Isle. His parents were controlling, and very rarely let him leave the house, and his fate was decided from an early age that he'd become the head of his father's company, despite his reluctance. One day, in an attempt to see the outside world, Spark left Jeffery Isle to explore Freedom City. However, by a fluke, he ended up in the blast radius of the Elixer Explosion, he lost conciousness, and he awoke the next in critical condition at the local hospital. His parents took him home, putting an even tighter leash on him, much to his dismay. Over the next month, strange things started to happen. His usually clumsy self started to become much more coordinated, he became much stronger, his senses became much sharper, and his muscles slowly became much more developed and toned without him exorcising, then one night. After suffering from what seemed like flu symptoms while his parents were at a dinner party, his transformation took it's final stages where a squirrel tail painfully sprouted from his tailbone, his hair turned chestnut and his eyes to an amber color, and his ears morphed into that of a squirrel's. Astonished what had happened, he ran away from home and started a new life as a vigilante hero. He abandoned his old name, and created the new one Spark.

Powers: In essence, Spark is just super human. He's 10 times stronger then a human, 5 times faster and agile then a normal human, and his senses are 12 times sharper then that of a human. Spark however, has a few weaknesses. Other then his physical feats, and his animal features, he's a normal human. He also has no way off attacking from a distance other then throwing something, which can be problematic against someone who likes to play keep away. The final and probably most harsh drawback to his abilites, is because of his higher sense of hearing, high pitched frequencies such as dog whistles can cause him a lot of pain. If their powerful enough, they can render him immobile and possibly cause him to pass out.

Abilities: Do to his harsh schooling from his wealthy family, he's fairly book smart, but he doesn't exactly boast this. He's also fairly good at deducing stuff, being able to piece together pieces of puzzles fairly easily.

Equipment: N/A

Blog Entries

@Okami, @Shiki, accepted.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123