Thread: Pacific Rim: Epoch 2 [Rated M]

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pacific Rim: Epoch 2 [Rated M]

Pacific Rim: Epoch 2

I just did this because with Pacific rim coming to DVD I'm hoping more people now know about the awesomeness. Also I am playing more of a GM role not a player character like you guys. I've got some real story stuff I don't want to ruin by getting my character into trouble, so I'm more of the elite guy who dispatches you all and acts as the leader from the base, but occasionally comes in to help.

Its been twenty years since the rift was sealed. Twenty years of petty disagreements now that the war was over. Jaegers were the ultimate weapon and due to shared technology everyone could make one. It turns out we were lucky they became a stockpile like nukes in the 40's. The Kaiju came back. Not the same species, but a new strand from another place. This time the skies were filled with rifts all of them atop the highest points on earth. The new Kaiju were far more agile and were able to cross the world wiping out cities faster than ever. They didn't need numbers to take us out, but we needed time. Once the jaegers were online we pushed them back, but this time the Kaiju knew that their rift was destructable, and began to fortify it. The aliens infested the areas around their rifts and built fortresses.

The Kaiju may have evolved, but so had we. Jaegers were now in two classes. Jaegers and Jaeger Miesters. Miesters were old style dual pilot mechs, but much much stronger both offensive and defensively as well as huge. Jaegers now refered to smaller light mechs piloted by one person. With our new offensive built we had to decide how to divide between the Kaiju strongholds, and defending our own cities. For now scientists are working on further research into kaiju makers, so that we know what we'll find inside.

Six slots open: ((Jaeger miesters may end up counting as one slot so that people can get miesters even if there is only a single slot left.))
    Jasonwolf as Izic Wolf, Jaeger pilot of Necro Wolf.
    --
    --
    --
    --
    --

Name:
    Appearance: ((photo is fine))
    Personality: 1 paragraph
    Background 2 paragraphs

Jaeger Name:
    Jaeger type: (J or JM)
    Jaeger appearance: ((photo or paragraphs))
    Jaeger weapons:
    Last edited by jasonwolf; 18th October 2013 at 10:15 PM.

Follow kush232 On Twitter
    Visit kush232's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pacific Rim: Epoch 2 [Rated M]

Pacific Rim! I love that movie!

Alright, here it goes:

Name: Shawn Wallace

Appearance: Tan skin, black medium length hair, Very Dark Brown eyes with Black outline, Skinny body structure, normally wears white t-shirt, black jeans, white sport shoes, and blue jacket.

Personality: Shawn is a cool, calm and collected person. He is always there to help someone and never says no to assist people. Shawn is very smart with quick reflexes, but he lacks physical strength. Shawn loves technical stuff and he can easily hack into any kind of device, be it with tools or without. He also is very relaxed and can think up strategies in his head within few minutes. Shawn's downsides are that his hearing is not very clear, so he cannot always listen to others properly. Shawn also gets emotional very easily. For example, if someone makes him angry, he can go two ways: He can cry if there are seniors and rules saying no violence, or if none of those are there Shawn can simply beat the trash out of the person.

Background:
    Shawn was born in India to an Australian family. He had two sisters that were both 3 years older than Shawn, and one baby brother who was 8 years younger. Shawn and his family lived like normal people, until the Kaiju attacked. The Kaiju attacked their home town, killing the baby brother and the parents of Shawn. The remaining 3 were adopted in an orphanage. But, alas, the orphanage was also attacked, leaving only Shawn, who was in the basement, to survive in the wild world. Shawn was saddened by all of this and swore to get revenge on the Kaiju.

When Shawn was 18, he lived in a protected house provided by the government. One day when he was talking a walk outside, he saw a Jaeger. The Jaeger was on a patrol when a Kaiju beast attacked. The Jaeger's pilot was killed, and as soon as the Kaiju started to run away, Shawn went into the Cockpit of the Jaeger and used whatever was left to kill the Kaiju beast. However, not having proper training of any sort, Shawn's brain was heavily injured and he had to be put in a regeneration pod. When the other Jaeger pilots heard that a teen had killed a Kaiju, they recruited him to pilot a Jaeger of his own.

Shawn's natural language is English, but due to him living in India for most of his life, he also learned Hindi to fit in with the locals.

Jaeger Name: Flaming Frost
    Jaeger type: J
    Jaeger weapons: Flamethrower, Plasma Sabre, Plasma Rifle, Frost Charge, Fire Vulcans
    Jaeger appearance:2lvlx8k.jpg
    Last edited by kush232; 28th October 2013 at 10:51 PM.

Blog Entries

Only major issue is you'd have no idea how to pilot a jaeger without training, and you're mind would be really damaged by the drift.

Follow kush232 On Twitter
    Visit kush232's Youtube Channel

True, true.

I'll update it now.

Blog Entries

Alright, but I expect signs of mental trauma.