Overflow

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Overflow

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Overflow

Jason groaned as his alarm clock went off throwing his arm out of the blanket before punching the alarm clock, practically. He raised his head and scratched his eye. "Jason you're gonna be late."

"I know mom!" Jason yelled before walking out of his room and towards the bathroom, though once he tried to open it he noticed it was locked. "Chica get out, you're in elementary school no one gives a dung about how you look!" he yelled.

"Meanie," Chica stuck her head out. "You're ugly."

"Out," Jason pulled her out before walking inside. After a few minutes he ran out of the bathroom and began running down.

"Eat your breakfast," Jason's dad spoke but he just grabbed a toast his mom had made and ran out of the house after finishing putting his uniform on.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Overflow

"Good morning." Eliot says to Jason, looking up from the house of cards he's building before school starts. He had a habit of doing so whenever he was idle, and had become quite good at it, evidenced by the five level construct before him.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Wow," Jason walked over to the house. "How are you doing that?" he asked as he stared at it.

Blog Entries

"Lots of practice. It was totally worth it though, chicks dig it." Eliot says, adding a card to the base.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Amber walked through her house checking everything was okay and giving it a small clean. After a few minutes of cleaning she walked in and started making some French Toast, instead of using the stove her hand had flames flickering from it as she cooked the French Toast.

"I love using that and not being burnt" Amber said in her soft voice, the French Toast was cooked so she placed it on a plate and started eating it, deep in thoughts like she had ever since returning from the mortal realm. She had a best friend there and wished she could see her, but it was doubtful they would ever meet again as Amber came back into the Magi world, but maybe someday.

Star was looking around the vacant new home, and she smiled. "Thank you Mom and Dad, I never knew that you'd leave us such a nice home."

Nova sighed, she had a note in her hand, "Mother and Father left us a home so we could start a branch of our clan. We weren't given a choice to go or not, the best they could do is leave a home for us." Nova got up and looked towards the hallways, and the ceiling, and the stairs. She thought to herself 'How could a house that was empty for so long look so new?'

Star ran towards the refrigerator, and with an excited squeal, she opened it. "The food looks great! There's even cake in here, Nova!"

'Even the food looks brand new, strange. Is this the work of Mother and Father?' Still in deep thought, Nova ignored her younger twin sister, until she heard the word, cake. Nova turned around quickly and stared at the refrigerator. "Th-...Thank you... Mom and Dad." She said, smiling. Seemingly ignoring the fact that the house had a strange 'aura' to it.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

In the back of the class, there was a girl meditating with a black cat beside that looked crossed, it looked like it would rather claw you then to play with you.

"If I can move freely, I would like to claw you for putting me through this, Artemis." The "plushie" spoke to the girl via telepathy.

"I'm sorry, Klaus. This is the only thing I could think of that wasn't so suspicious." The girl telepathically responded, she apologetic.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"They do?" Jason raised an eyebrow at Elliot.

"Hey Jay," he felt someone patting his shoulder and turned around to see Kaito. "Morning, morning to you too Elliot," he waved his head at Elliot.

"Hey, how basketball go?" Jason asked him as they began to walk towards their desks.

"Uh...I quit," Kaito shrugged. "It got boring they all wanted me to do all the job," He sighed and sat down. Jason turned to the back of the class to look at the girl that was sitting there.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"May I help you?" Artemis asked, opening her left eye and looked at Jason.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Me?" Jason blushed after seeing Artemis noticed him. "Nothing, sorry," he apologized before walking over to his seat.

"You're so shy," Jason turned the girl that went into the classroom, she had a long straight brown hair that went down to her waist and she also had a pair of green eyes and a fair white skin, she was wearing the female's uniform.

"Hey Aoi, what are you talking about?" Jason asked, trying to ignore her.

"Don't fake, how are you ever gonna meet someone if you keep being so shy Jay," she frowned at him.

"I don't want to meet anyone," Jason replied before turning to look at the teacher that had walked in.

Blog Entries

"Yeah, Jason, you've got to be confident! Manly! Like me!" Eliot says, standing up in his seat and flexing his rather meager muscles...And causing his desk to tip over, making him fall on his face. "I meant to do that...To show how tough I am!" He says to Aoi.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Not exactly the point I was trying to make but there you go," Aoi said to Jason before pointing at Elliot.

Blog Entries

"Anything for you, dear heart." Eliot says, picking up his cards and returning to his seat.

Blog Entries

Artemis chuckled at Elliot when he fell flat on his face and made his card house fell. Grabbing her "doll" cat, she walked to her seat, which was to Jason's northwest corner, placing the "plushie" on the desk facing the front.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"So, how are you Artemis?" Aoi asked her after walking over to her.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast