Origins Cafe (Start up!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Origins Cafe (Start up!)

Blog Entries

Default Origins Cafe (Start up!)

Pallie was behind the counter at the Origins Cafe. He had spent the past 10 minutes cleaning the counter after someone had decided to set their cocktail on fire...and they knocked it over.

He listened to the strains of hard rock belting out from the band performing on stage. Several of the spectators were obviously enjoying the show but some more inebriated ones threw food or newspapers at them.

Pallie then reached into a small fridge underneath the counter and pulled out a beer keg that could not have possibly fit in it. He then hooked up the beer keg to the dispenser.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Origins Cafe (Start up!)

Rev was sipping a fine wine, eating appitizers, and listening to the band. This beat being captured, training all day, and then haveing to eat and drink off the ground.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Under your keyboard, smiling at the dustmites >:)

Rose sat with Gi-Gi on their table. No one else was ever allowed to sit there, if they did there was trouble. They sat there sipping their champagne, that they'd bought for apparent reason.

"What do you think of the band Rose?" Gi-Gi asked with her fur shining nicely under the light.
    "They are average. You should see me when I start singing a few bars." Rose replied sipping her wine. No one had ever seen Rose actually perform, and they never would.
    "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."

A mouse is in my computer PikaCal's Avatar

Dial walked through the doors of the cafe. He had just been on a long journey to get here. He sat down on a bar stool, where a ginger beer was sitting in front of him. It was fun being a wild pokemon, Dial thought, as he sipped his ginger beer. Not having to listen to trainers like some other pokemon, it was much more fun being in the wild.

Formerly Little_Dragoness Chrona's Avatar

Kaylee came through the door, worn out from trying to escape the clutches of her overly-affectionate cousin. She slid into a seat at a table near a Roserade and Glaceon, trying to relax. 'The band's pretty good, I love hard rock.' She glanced around while softly tapping her foot in time to the music, thinking about what to order.
    I don't know how to deal with you reading my signature...

You know you want to know what they're for.

Blog Entries

Pallie was sipping from a rather large mug of beer. He noticed Dial sitting on the counter. "So, what can I get you?" he asked.

The band in the back was now playing Big Balls by AC/DC. Unfortunately, this had the side effect of pissing off a fair number of intoxicated patrons who booed the band or threw debris at them.

Pallie spotted Kaylee in the back. He then turned to Dial. "Could you wait a moment while I attend to a customer?" he asked. He then opened a portal and stepped through it, appearing at the table beside Kaylee. "So, what would you like to order?" he asked.

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Formerly Little_Dragoness Chrona's Avatar

Kaylee sighed as people began getting agitated. 'What's wrong with these guys, AC/DC are awesome.' She saw Pallie go over and smooth things over, then started as he suddenly appeared beside her. "So, what would you like to order?" He asked.

She smiled after realizing her insane family hadn't followed. "Some plain coffee would be good, thanks."
    I don't know how to deal with you reading my signature...

You know you want to know what they're for.

Blog Entries

"I'd like a rainbow lemonade, please!" Ragnorok says, jumping in on his pogo stick.

OOC: Can I create another character? Ragnorok is fairly shallow, I need someone to kill him off.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

"9 glasses of non-alcoholic ginger beer, I'm feeling quenched from my business I've been attending..." Dial answered miserably. "And the travelling I've done recently. Anyway, what's your name? You look like Legendary Pokemon, like me. And from Sinnoh."

Blog Entries

(OOC - Yeah Pi, you can create another character. And there will be an interesting twist happening in the future.)

Pallie warped back to the counter and brewed some coffee. When that was done, he opened a portal at lined up 9 glasses. He opened a portal above each glass and poured the ginger beer into the main portal. In a few seconds all 9 glasses were filled. He then opened a portal in front of Dial and sent all 9 glasses to him.

He then opened another portal and warped that to Kaylee. He then turned to Ragnarok. "All we have is standard lemonade, sorry," he said. He then turned to Dial. "I am Palkia but everyone calls me Pallie," he said.

Under your keyboard, smiling at the dustmites >:)

A handsome Machoke waiter came over to Rose and Gi-Gi, "Can I get you another drink ladies?" He said with a smile.
    "Yeah, I'd like a Malibu and coke. Gi-Gi, want anything?" Rose replied.
    "Umm, I'll have a cinzano and lemonade please." Gi-Gi.
    "Coming right up." The Machoke said, taking away there empty champagne classes.

The song Big Balls by AC/DC came on it was one of Gi-Gi favourites and she was enjoying it alot, however it was not one of Rose's favourites. "BOO! Get of the stage, you suck!" Rose shouted.
    "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."

Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry for the late reply

Aladaline walked into the cafe, ordered a drink and sat down at the corner of the cafe mostly staring into space, she was so far away from her actual home now, not that she could ever return after what happened. Being fooled into believing her boyfriend who killed one of her friends babies was telling the truth about being framed, running off to Paris with him threatening her friends if they followed.

And then after all that discovering that he was lying the whole time, it had just been too much for Aladaline to take so she left for this place. Maybe it would be her new home and she could just used to things perhaps.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

The lead singer, who happened to be a somewhat sleepy looking Blaziken gave a rude gesture to Rose.

An intoxicated patron threw a basket of cheese fries at the lead drummer, an Alakazam. His "drumkit" - actually a Forretress and a set of ordinary drums - was also covered in cheese.

The band stopped playing as two Smeargle janitors got to work cleaning up the mess.

Pallie saw this from his counter. He opened a portal beneath the offending patron and warped him outside the cafe.

"Ok, Pallie. I'm Dialga, but I like to get called Dial." Dial said to Pallie. "Oh, and hold on to my arm and watch this."

Dial disappeared and re-appeared when he said, "Ok, Pallie. I'm Dialga, but I like to get called Dial."

Dial then disappeared and re-appeared as soon as they had left. "Do you like my skill? It's actually quite useful when you lose your keys for your house as you can go back in time and steal them from yourself. But the most important thing I do is stopping time from collapsing by keeping time flowing normally. What do you do as a Legendary Pokemon?"

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Rev flew up to the bar where Pallie was tending. He slapped his empty bear bottle onto the counter. This had been his 10th beer and he was pretty buzzed. "On....On.....One more be...one more beer plea." studdered Rev before he past out.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast