Blog Entries

Follow Booster the Gawd on Tumblr

Default Re: Only you.... *Non-Pokemon-crime RP*

"Guess I'll leave as I staggered off.

Aqua Teen Avoidance Plan MC Karkat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

And suddenly....

There was another blackout, this time it lasted 2 hours, sounds of a struggle could be heard from nearby.
    When the power came back on, Logan Smith was hanging from a light post, the noose like knot was tied around his neck, every from the waist down was spread all over the street, and stapled to his forehead was a note.

'Well, now. Mr.Smith wandered away carelessly, how foolish. Oh, and by the way, I must say, you people are making my job WAY too easy.

I'll be in touch...

the killer.
    '
    'Sshh, here that? That's the sound of you being quiet... Isn't it pleasant?'

Rei was walking back to the warehouse, when he saw Logan's body. Rei stumbled a bit, and threw up on the ground. He shuddered as he remembered the day he had killed that theif, the one who stole his ring. Rei read the note, fury building inside him. Straightening his jacket, he immediatly ran towards Daniels house.
    "Drown in Despair. This is the power of Madara Uchiha! Divine Power!"
    "Love is not necessary. Power is the only TRUE necessity!"
    "Oh, so they stopped the first meteor?...Let's see them stop the second one."

Blog Entries

Amelia sighed heavily. "May as well go see who was killed this time." Two blackouts in quick succession - it was starting to frustrate her. She turned to Mila. "You wanna come too?"

Blog Entries

"I will... we have to find out who is committing these terrible crimes before anything else goes wrong...."
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

(See what I'm doing to prevent my character from being killed? :P)

Amelia and Mila set off to find the victim. Amelia knew it was a bad idea, but curiosity had long since overcome her. After a while of searching, she caught a glimpse of something in the headlights. She stopped, and put her searchlight on it to see it better. Sure enough, it was Logan's body. She chuckled. "Well well, look at what we have here," she said, as she grabbed a camera off of the dashboard and got out of the car.

Blog Entries

Daniel pulled into his drive-way and walked up to the front door "Hm?" Daniel noticed that a letter was taped to his front door "Better read it." Daniel sighed as he pulled it off of the door and walked into his house, and he made sure that he locked the door.

Daniel hung his vest up and sat down onto the sofa as he open the envelope and read the letter that was inside it.

'Dear unfortunate soul,

From my point of view, your life is losing it's meaning. Your girlfriend dumped only a week from your wedding, you work at a dead end job, you have no family (from what I hear, they just left in the rain, to die, they didn't want to deal with you). Your so called 'friends' will eventually forget about, and then, you'll be truly all alone. In the end, it will be only you, who shall be not be mourned, you see, your just another failure that simply just wants to get by, rumor has it, your facing foreclosure. Allow me to ask you this: What will you do? What will you do when your thrown out of your home, simply live on the streets? Poor, poor, Daniel... Your a freak accident that's just waiting to happen, you may not believe me, but... In the end, you'll be thanking me, AND begging for mercy at the same time.

Do your self a favor, go hide within the shadows and wait, wait for me to arrive and end your misery, for I am your savior, old friend...

Your's truly, the truth.'

Daniel dropped the letter "Uh....." His eye's teared up "...H-how?...." Daniel couldn't understand it, how did this 'Truth' guy so much about him? It seemed that blackout killer had given himself new name, "....'The Truth'....." Daniel whispered "Who is he?... I've gotta find out..." Daniel got up and put his coat back on "No more hiding, no more weakness, 'The Truth' is going down." Daniel uttered as he walked out the front door.

REi finally made it to Daniels house, as he saw Daniel walking out the front door. "Daniel! Logan...he's dead!"
    "Drown in Despair. This is the power of Madara Uchiha! Divine Power!"
    "Love is not necessary. Power is the only TRUE necessity!"
    "Oh, so they stopped the first meteor?...Let's see them stop the second one."

Blog Entries

Daniel paused for a bit "Wh-what?" Daniel uttered "Logan? Dead? Oh, god..." Daniel began to wonder "(Why him? Why is he targeting these people, if he was truly watching me, he would have already killed me.)" Daniel suddenly remembered the letter "Rei, I think the killer sent me letter." Daniel walked back into his house to get the letter "Uh, here it is!" Daniel picked the letter up and walked out the door and over to Rei "Here, read this." Daniel told Rei as he handed him the letter from the fellow named 'The Truth'.

Blog Entries

Mila stood by Logan's body, carefully analysing the situation... The news of a double murder would be enough to throw anyone, but she knew that she had to think of the situation in a logical manner"
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries

"Well, we may as well put some logic into this," Amelia said, "You know, to find out who the killer could be. It's neither of us, it's clearly not Logan, I really doubt it'd be Rei... so that leaves... Daniel?"

Blog Entries

"Agreed... though I think that it would be best to confirm everyone's stories... I have made the mistake of being too trusting before now..." Mila shuddered

Arthur Conan Doyle

Blog Entries

Suddenly, a weird looking man in a white lab coat walked up to Logan's corpse "Uh, Fredrick- Fredrick Harrison, I work in the morgue, I'm here for the body." Fred told Amelia and Mila as he just barely glanced at Logan "That'll teach you to fool with 'The Truth'.." he whispered quietly.

Blog Entries

Amelia gave Fred a weird look, but there was also a hint of terror in her face. What did he have to do with Logan? Was he the killer? She decided it was best not to make things go wrong. "Don't think the rest of the police force will like that very much, but personally I have nothing to do with it," she finally said.

Blog Entries

Harry rotated the corpse at a 35 degree angle to the left "Huh?" Harry leaned forward to get a good look "Some one... carved a name into the body..." Harry seemed stunned "It say's, 'Soon 'the truth' shall be revealed...' What do you suppose that means?" Harry asked Amelia.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast