One Piece D20

Thread: One Piece D20

Blog Entries

Wink One Piece D20

Howdy! I'm new here, but I've been RPing for a while, and I've really been meaning to play this: One Piece D20 | Bad Karma Games

You'll need to download the PDF. I promise it won't hurt your computer.

Overview
    Basicallly, this RP is set in the One Piece world. You'll play as a piratee crew going after One Piece. There is one difference: Outside of Gold Roger, all characters will be replaced with ones that I create. So there will be three new Admirals, seven new Shichibukai, and four new Yonko, and very, very few canon characters. Here are some things your character will likely know.

As for your characters, for whatever reason, whether it be trumped-up charges brought against you or having gone on a psychotic rampage, is in a prison on the Marine base at Mushroom Island. However, unknown to you, the base houses a secret that will rock the world.

Sign-Ups

Example character:
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: One Piece D20

One question about the skill part, I'm kind of confused on how you pick the numbers for that part.

Blog Entries

You choose four favored primaries, and six favored secondaries. The secondary skills have to be listed under either your career or class, though. So if one was playing a Brawler/Chef, they couldn't favor Hide, because that isn't listed as a favored skill under Brawler or Chef. You can favor any primary skills you like, though. The favored ones start out at 4, and you gain an additional rank every time you level up. Non-favored ones start at level 1, and you gain an additional rank in them every even-numbered level.

As for the +s and -s, those are bonuses from feats and attributes. The attribute modifier is your attribute-10 and then divided by two, rounded down. So 18 would mean a +4 modifier, 16 would be +3, 10 would be +0, 8 would be -1, and 13 would be +1. It is possible to have a negative value, but skills have a minimum of one rank. For feats, you add ranks as they say. The number in parentheses is the total of the base value and modifiers, which is used for skill checks. Note that for the purposes of prerequisites for classes and feats, you use the base value.

By the way, you don't have to list all your skills. It's kind of a pain to put them, so you can just put your favored skills and the ones you think you'll use most often and don't want to figure out every time you want to use them.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 19th February 2013 at 08:19 PM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Bumping this shiz up because HS is a bawss. You know you wanna join, gaiz.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]