The Occultists (Start-Up) - Page 7

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: The Occultists (Start-Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Occultists (Start-Up)

"Stop it!" Alice cried with tears in her eyes. "This isn't right! Why are you hurting John like this!"

"So I can get a word in edgeways. It's all 'AVAUNT, FOUL OPPOSER!' and 'BACK TO THE DEEPEST PIT WITH THEE!' whenever I try and tell him something. You didn't seriously think I was doing this to amuse myself, did you?" The John-creature suddenly crumpled. "Oh come o-"

John sat up suddenly, sweat pouring out of his head in buckets as he glared wildly at the surrounding occultists. "What happened? What did he do!?"

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

"What's with all the screaming? Is it that time of the month or something?" Lequan asked himself. "I'm sure it's nothing a guy with pistols,and a sword can't deal with, or is it just the strange man,and his constipation problems? He makes some funny faces." Lequan laughed as he admired a sculpture of Aphrodite.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

"If by he, you mean you, you yelled to yourself a little. Are you possessed?" Seamus asked.

"Boss? I don't think that's a night janitor." Miyamoto said, pointing to a figure in a black, hooded robe who was walking through a nearby hallway. He spotted the group and dashed off towards the section on Ancient Egypt.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

"I think that's enough of admiring the Greek myths." Lequan left the exhibit then saw a cloaked figure dash into the Egypt section. "Who the?..." He ran after the mysterious person.

"Persona!"

John stared at Seamus. "Yes. Yes I was. What clued you in?" he snapped, his sarcasm suddenly cutting off with a strained gurgle as his head hung down before suddenly snapping back up again. "No time for your whining, I believe we have a job to do."

He stood slowly, shakily, his black angelic wings materialising and unfolding as his expression changed wildly.
    "STOP IT! GET OUT!"
    "No and no. I'm not just going to let you curl up in a corner and pray all your problems away. Trust me, I'm a professional." He gave his wings an experimental flap. "Just as I remembered them, heh. Now where did that figure go?"

Blog Entries

OOC: Yeesh, I go to a one-year-old's birthday party and I miss a crap-ton of stuff.

Ame, disguised as a night janitor, had seen a mysterious robed figure and thought 'Hey, that must be what we were told to go here.'

Natturally, as it was a suspicious character, Ame decided to act in character. "Hey! Your not supposed to be in here!"

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Tye turned to see the fleeing figure, then he looked back to the possessed boy "I'll help you later, but right now I have to see who that hooded man is" He took off, going much faster than an average human. Quickly he covered distance, heading through exhibits to cut off the man at the other entrance to the Ancient Egypt display. Tye had made it through a few before he saw the passage to the ancient Egypt exhibit.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar

Kyoko ran from her spot outside the museum into the museum. She passed out while watching the other Occultists, and she had to make up some lost ground.

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

OOC: Ah,birthdays..

"What the hell am I doing? That guy is probably armed,and I don't have anything to fight with. Why was I sent an e-mail in the first place? I don't know!"Lequan tried to keep up with the cloaked figure.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

"White feathers for innocence and black feathers for darkest sin, light aid me in my quest." Alice's voice echoed as she was coated in a bright light, she was now wearing a white gown that came down to her mid thigh and she now had snow white wings. "I won't let you escape!" Alice shouted as she flew toward the Egyptian Exibt."

Blog Entries

"I'm warning you! I have a broom and I'm not afraid to use it!" Ame said, feeling immensely silly afterwards.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Kyoko noticed a few people running towards the Egyptian exhibit. "they must be Occultists" she murmured to herself. Kyoko quicky followed, keeping her fire-staff close to her.

1249-7189-3936

Lequan kept running until he tripped,and fell head first. "Ouch....why am I even trying? I..can't do anything..." He sighed.

"Persona!"

A boy in front of Kyoko tripped. She ran to the boy and offered him a hand. "You alright?"

1249-7189-3936

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast