The Occultists (Start-Up) - Page 39

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread: The Occultists (Start-Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Occultists (Start-Up)

"Pretty depressing atmosphere, isn't it. Another reason to stay alive as long as possible I guess...." Ame mused as she tried to remember a fairly important fact.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

"Its strange though...this is sorta how I envisioned the inside of my mind would look if I were still down in the dumps." Lequan stated

"Oh its earie alright,makes my blood chill a little." Cassidy hugged herself.

"It doesn't have a lot of space to play hide-and-seek. Alice wants to play some more." It seemed as though Alice cared not about scenery.

"Persona!"

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar

"Don't worry, Alice. We can play hide and seek once when we get the bad guys." Replied Octavia, as she played a few chords on her axe-bass.

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

"If there are any. I have a feeling we'll be dealing with more than a few cult worshippers." Lequan shrugged.

"Alice would like that!" replied Alice to Octavia. She smiled then started to jump about,her poofy skirt doing the same.

"Hmmmm,I wonder where she came from?.."Lequan whispered to himself. "I guess I'll take care of her...somehow. She seems to have taken a bit of a liking to me. Unintentional chick magnet,who would've thought?.."" He scratched his head.

"I would,I mean your really nice,and all. I don't see why you wouldn't be." Cassidy complimented.

"I don't know wether to feel great or shudder.." Said Lequan. "I don't like being the center of attention."
    Last edited by Yu Narukami; 19th November 2012 at 09:04 PM.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

"Scratch that...We're definitely going to get lost." Seamus said. The tunnel exited into a forest. The canopy was so dense, it didn't let a single beam of light through. It may as well have been night. The ground was littered with vines and thorned bushes, which shook as the shadows passed through them.
    "So...How are we going to find this shard?" Seamus asked, as a black, vaguely humanoid shape brushed past him.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

"Burn it to the ground..." Lequan replied.

"Uh,I don't think that'd be the safest idea,besides it seems like we're being watched." said Cassidy wearily.

"Friends? Where!? Alice wants to play with them." The doll child ran ahead obliviously with a smile.

"Shit,not right now Alice! Come back!" Lequan ran after her.

"Persona!"

Creature - Rat Cleric ImperialSunlight's Avatar

Visit ImperialSunlight's Youtube Channel

"I agree with... Lecoon, was it? ", said Aaron, patting Lequan on the back, "I mean, we'll probably all burn and die in the ensuing wildfire, but we'll be able to find that precious shard! And that's what matters. "
    "A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving." -Lao Tzu
    URPG STATS | The Sunless - 0

A smile formed on Kyoko's face when she heard the words 'burn it to the ground'. She lifted her staff, and shouted "PYROMANIA! I CHOOSE YOU!"

Octavia facepalmed, and said in a flat voice, "You really wanna kill us all, fox-girl?" Octavia then ran after Alice, and Kyoko followed, unable to keep up with the vampire.
    "Damn... She's almost as fast as Usain Bolt..." Panted Kyoko.

1249-7189-3936

Alice giggled. "Can't catch me!" She continued to run.

"I have a bad feeling about this. It's like that labyrinth all over again..." Lequan whispered to himself. "Alice its dangerous! Come ba-" Lequan hit into a tree with a loud thud. Causing him to fall,and rub his head.

Alice stopped,and turned around. "Umm...Mr. Lequan are you okay?" She asked running up to him with a frown. "Alice is...sorry."

"No no,it's okay. Im fine." Lequan replied trying not make her feel bad. "It's dangerous to run ahead alone,please remember that next time okay? We can play once we do what we're supposed to here."

"Okay!" She rubbed Lequan's forehead with a bright smile.

Cassidy looked at Aaron in disgust before floating on ahead trying to catch up to the others. "His attitude stinks.."
    Last edited by Yu Narukami; 20th November 2012 at 07:36 AM.

"Persona!"

"Ah, so you caught up to her," said Octavia in a satisfied voice.
    Kyoko showed up a minute later and gasped "Please...Tell...Me...That...Was... Your full... speed running"

Octavia replied, "Yeah, I guess. Took you long enough, slowpoke." Octavia faced the doll, and said "Alice, there are some bad things here, you shouldn't run off like that."

1249-7189-3936

"Youre quite a handful Alice. Was someone looking after you before?" Lequan asked.

"Alice's creator was sick,and left a long time ago. Since then Alice has been alone. But Alice is happy now! She has friends,and a home."

"Oh yeah, I promised you,and Cassidy that the both of you could stay with me once I get the money for my home. Well,it shouldn't be a problem I guess. Beats being alone." Lequan shrugged.

Cassidy finally caught up with them. She overheard the convo,and smiled. "See how friends can change people? I promise I won't be Much trouble." She giggled.

"Yay!" Alice jumped happily.

"Let's just hope I didn't make the wrong choice. Just don't start calling me Onii-chan please. I'm not some pedophile,or otaku fanatic k?" Lequan got off of the ground. "Now where's that shard thing?"
    Last edited by Yu Narukami; 20th November 2012 at 08:41 AM.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

The shadows swirled around them. The forest got noticeably darker, as they began to take physical form. A black pool began to form around the team's feet.

"Um...Maybe we shouldn't threaten to burn down a forest full of ghosts?" Seamus said.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

"Basicaly you're statement translates to,I can't do anything,because I'm not skilled enough to actually manipulate the fire that I wield. Which means that I'll most likely die here due to not being able use the only element at my disposal,because I might burn the place down." Lequan folded his arms. "Best day ever..."

Cassidy panicked when she noticed the black puddle,and grabbed hold of Alice before floating upward a little. "That was close. What's happening?"

"Alice wants to splash in the puddle! Please Cassidy?" Alice made puppy dog eyes.

"I'm sorry Alice,but you can't. It's very dangerous so you have to stay up here with me." Cassidy stated. "Everyone be careful."
    Last edited by Yu Narukami; 20th November 2012 at 03:57 PM.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

".......Ah..." She just realized, normally Rakshasa weren't able to go to the afterlife in any way, due to their nature as soul eaters. It made her wonder how she was able to get in...

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Octavia levitated a few feet, as she picked up Kyoko to avoid the black puddle. "Holy shit!" The two girls gasped.

"So... you can fly?" Asked Kyoko.
    "No. All I can do is levitate." Replied Octavia.
    Last edited by Little Miss Eevee; 20th November 2012 at 11:51 PM.

1249-7189-3936

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast