The Occultists (Start-Up) - Page 38
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Thread: The Occultists (Start-Up)

Lequan managed to find the door leading to the back yard. He closed his eyes,and breathed deeply,but then soon opened them to see something peculiar. A little girl dressed in light blue clothing with an almost doll-like appearance. "Didn't know Mr. Dash had a kid... No...she looks..like a doll."

Alice just randomly happened to stumble upon the mansion. Managing to make her way to the backyard. "I wonder if anyone here will play with Alice.." She looked around then spotted Lequan,running up to him. "Hey hey mister! Wanna play a game with me? Alice has been lonely for so long. Nobody played tag with her." She frowned.

Lequan stared at her. Straight out of some...kawaii anime. He thought. "Uh..sure! I'll...play tag with you."

Alice jumped with joy. "Okay! Can't catch me!" She sped off running around in different directions.

"Damn she's fast. I guess I could play along though." Lequan followed,but try as he might he couldn't seem to catch her.
    Last edited by Yu Narukami; 18th November 2012 at 10:46 PM.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Occultists (Start-Up)

"Do you mind?!" The butler asked. He was reading from a novel, and shadows swirled around in front of him, taking shape into that of a door.

"Just remember: This Yomotsu Hirasaka will be much more dangerous than the Labyrinth." Mr. Dashe said.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

http://everythingsmagic.boards.net

"Ohhhh... I'm having second thoughts, but I'm not gonna back down."

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

Blog Entries

Ame nodded. She'd heard the stories.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired

Lequan tripped,and fell. "Oh uh,sorry. Time to go?" He asked the butler before dusting himself off.

Alice stopped running once she noticed Lequan did the same. "Your...leaving Alice? No,I don't want you to. Play with me more please?.." She grabbed hold of his arm.

"Why me?..." Lequan sighed. "Unintentional chick magnet should be my name." He groaned.

"Dangerous isn't a problem." Cassidy stated.

"Persona!"

Kyoko stood up, and walked towards the door. "I'm ready to go... even though i'm scared..."

1249-7189-3936

Blog Entries

"Don't worry. I'm the weakest person here, and I lived last time." Seamus said to Kyoko.

"It's almost...Now." The butler said. The shadows solidified, forming into a door, black as night.

"Have fun!" Mr. Dashe said.

Suddenly, a girl with long, black hair ran into the room, wielding a guitar that looked like an axe. "I was eavesdropping on you guys, and after hearing that you were going to the land of the dead, I thought I should help. Hi, i'm Octavia." Said the pale, fanged girl.

"Dafuq" murmured Kyoko.

1249-7189-3936

"Well,I have to go...and it's dangerous so you can't come along.. I'm sorry." Lequan frowned

Alice clutched his arm tighter. "But..but Alice can fight too! She has a special friend that gives her power. Oh please mister can Alice come? She doesn't want to be alone anymore. Were friends right?.." Alice began to tear up.

"I...uh...." Lequan was at a loss for words at this point. Watching the cute little doll child on the brink of tears made him feel bad. "Why is it always me put into these kinds of situations?.."

Cassidy decided to head to where Lequan was. As she entered the back yard Cassidy found him with a strange doll-like girl. "Hm? Where'd she come from?.."
    Last edited by Yu Narukami; 19th November 2012 at 12:11 AM.

"Persona!"

Octavia looked at Kyoko and asked, "Are you one of those cosplaying weeaboos? You look ridiculous, with those ears and tails."
    Kyoko glared at the vampire, and went outside to look for Lequan. She went to the backyard, and found him, Casey and a wierd doll child in the garden.

"Do I even want to know?" asked Kyoko.

1249-7189-3936

"I don't even know myself...." Lequan replied to Kyoko with Alice still clinging to his arm.

"Maybe we could bring her along. After all she isn't techincally human so-forget I said that. So,umm..little Alice what can you do?" Cassey asked.

"Uh huh,Alice has a fox friend. She can make magical places appear,and disappear like poof,and put curses on bad people." Her so-called fox friend appeared briefly like a mirage. It seemed like a normal fox at first glance but it had nine tails,disappearing soon afterward.

"But...fine,but your staying right next to me okay? I'll make sure you don't get hurt. My names Lequan,now can Alice please let go of my arm?"

"O-okay umm..Lequan, sorry Alice got a little carried away." Alice smiled brightly as her cute poofy skirt bounced.

"Awww isn't she just the cutest thing? Why don't we keep her?" Cassidy whispered to Lequan.

"Eugh....." The whole idea didn't really sit well with Lequan,but still he agreed to let Alice tag along.

OOC: my walls of text are punishment to the eyes aren't they? >.<

"Persona!"

"Cool, Now let's go to the land of the dead and kick some butt!" Shouted Kyoko as she ran back inside.

1249-7189-3936

"First a victim of sexual harassment,now I'm running a daycare service..Great,what's next? A tyrannosaurus?" Lequan whined. "I better get used to this horrible luck."

"It won't be that bad,besides little Alice already likes you." Cassidy grabbed hold of Lequans left arm. "More company."

"Alice can't wait to go! We're gonna have so much fun." Alice grabbed hold of Lequans right arm.

Lequan frowned in slight embarassment.Let's just hope I make it back alive again. He thought. "Oookay.."
    Last edited by Yu Narukami; 19th November 2012 at 11:10 AM.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

As they entered the portal, the team found themselves in a cavern. The walls were made of jagged, black stone, like glass, and dimly lit by red lanterns. Shadows travelled down the path, and staying in place was like swimming against the tide.

"...At least we probably won't get lost again." Seamus said, as he started walking along the path.

Octavia started tuning her axe-bass.

"Do you mind!?" Hissed Kyoko, glaring at the vampire. "If something hears you, it'll attack!"

"Kyoko-chan, relax. I'm ready for a fight. And anyway, I'm sure the demons love rock music," replied Octavia happily.

1249-7189-3936

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast