The Occultists (Start-Up) - Page 34

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: The Occultists (Start-Up)

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

"Hmph,what would you know?" Cassy scowled before shoving Lequan's face into her bosom.

Lequan panicked frantically before briefly setting himself ablaze,and pushing Cassy away again. "I said stop it..."

Cassy released him before she got burned. Looking at Lequan with a sad pout. "Your so mean....yet,I find you so...intruiging. It's just that I'm so hungry,can I please have your soul?.." She said about to tear up.

Lequan's frustration turned into confusion. Why would she ask me such a question? I don't think they do that. He thought. "I can't give you my soul,or else I wouldn't be alive,but-" He rummaged around in his pocket,and pulled out a lollipop. "You can have this..."

Cassidy's eyes lit up,she took the lollipop,and immediately indulged. "I love candy!"

Lequan used that as an opening,and sped away as fast as his feet could carry him. "I'm f*ckin outta here."

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Occultists (Start-Up)

Ame sighed and went after him.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Cassidy then realized that he had ran off. "Aww man....well at least he was nice enough to give me candy..."

Lequan kept running,looked back then accidentally hit into a tree. "Gah!" he rubbed his head. "Is a normal life so f*cking hard to ask for!? F*ck you God!" He lied down,and refused to get up.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

Ame had caught up enough to hear what Lequan was shouting. "I've been asking myself that for years."

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

"My life's been nothing but a shitstorm of trouble,and bad luck. Right down to the deaths of my parents. Spent 6 years mourning,while trying to get by in life. Made a contract with a demon out of the sheer jealousy locked away inside my heart,and he doesnt even respect me. Experienced the death of my parents over,and over in my head like a broken record. Getting evicted.....getting fired...and almost dieing for no reward. I'm suprised I'm still sane.." Lequan exhaled.

Cassidy who obliviously followed them,listened from atop a high branch. "Wow...I almost feel sorry for him, after all my mother disowned me...I can somewhat relate...." She softly mumbled to herself.
    Last edited by Yu Narukami; 17th November 2012 at 02:59 PM.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

Ame sat down. "Yeah, I'll admit I can't top that. Most off my life, I've just been trying to fit in...but maybe that isn't the way to go about it." She looked puzzled and and sighed. "I guess I'd just like someone to talk to that wouldn't look at me like I'm nuts... or a complete monster." She tries to say the last part lightly, to not make a big deal of it.

"Well I guess if you count most of us,we are sorta your friends. Aside from that one guy,that acts emotionless... I've seen enough nonsense,to the point that nothing otherworldly really fazes me. I just wish my life would've..I dunno,turned out a bit brighter."

Cassidy flew down,and approached Lequan. "Hey,umm...I...I'm sorry." She then flew off,but for some reason was compelled to keep following him,so she went back to stalking from a distance. "Does he have more candy?.."

"That was sudden.....Did she really mean that?" Lequan asked himself.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

"Maybe. Sometimes you can never tell, other times there genuine." She got up. "How about we go get some sleep. Maybe things will be brighter in the morning, neh?"

"Okay, I think my wounded arm is swollen though. Rest would be the best option after today's events." He motioned Ame "Lead the way."

"Aha,I'll search his pockets while he's asleep. That's a great idea,but.....I've haven't met such nice humans before,maybe I won't take his soul." Cassidy whispered.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

When they reach Ame's house, on the outside it looks like a fairly normal, if slightly expensive home, but the inside was far bigger than the outside. "Um...the guest rooms are upstairs to the left." She notices a note on the wall and reads it. "And it looks like dad won't be home for a few days because of a business trip..."

Lequan took notice of Ame's tone of voice. "Is he...away often? He sounds like a busy man,and thanks again for..Y'know. Putting a roof over my head,even if for one night." He awed the interior of the home as he headed toward the guest room,which was above average. "Damn."

Cassidy shrunk herself down to a tiny size then eavesdropped on Lequan from the window. Her stomach growling as she spoke. "Oh please have more sweets in that pocket of yours..."

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

"No problem." He wasn't away that often, bet he takes a trip once every couple of months, but he's begun to take them a little more often, which makes her think there's something going on. She went to her room and went to sleep.

Lequan hopped into the bed. Sheet covering him he let out a sigh of relief before closing his eyes,but the felt like he wasn't alone in the guest room.

Cassidy somehow made it under the sheets with him,then whispered into his ear. "Guess who."

Lequan screamed,and jumped out of the bed,and onto his wounded arm cringing from the pain. "Why are following me?.."

"Oh my! Are you okay? I didn't mean to...I just wanted to know if you had more candy.." Cassidy's voice trailed off,feeling a bit ashamed,which wasn't very common.

"No no,it's fine,and yeah I think I hot two more. Here." He tossed them to her. "Is that it? I mean..why go through all this trouble?" Lequan asked.

"Well,..it's just that I haven't really met much nice,non-perverted guys. I usually take they're souls,but you your strange,and oddly very nice to me. Despite what I am." she explained.

"Oh, I see..."Lequan was still a bit confused,it also felt somewhat akward having a female in his room.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

OOC: Makes me wander what she does when she realizes she's in the home of a powerful rakshasa sorcerer....

Ame is out like a light.

OOC: Hmmmmm

After a bit of talking Lequan grew a little tired. "So like,you should be going now right? I mean you can't possibly think I'm letting you sleep in here,even after chatting." He hopped on the bed,and rested his head on the pillow. "Go.." He could barely keep his eyes open,falling asleep soon afterward.

"Oh..okay." Cassidy said,shrinking herself to a small size,but then noticing Lequan sleeping. "He can't possibly think I'm going back out there,and sleeping in a tree or something. Its not like I can go back to the netherworld either...I'm an outcast." She lied down on his head completely ignoring that he told her to leave.
    Last edited by Yu Narukami; 17th November 2012 at 04:04 PM.

"Persona!"

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast