The Occultists (Start-Up) - Page 3

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Occultists (Start-Up)

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

"No no, nothing a-" Lequan's jaw dropped. He didn't know wether he was insanely entoxicated or he'd just gone mad,but there appeared to be a naked woman floating around a boy sitting on a bench. "Uh......... Hey you! You mind...coming over here?..." Lequan asked. "I think I've f*ckin gone crazy..."

"Persona!"

Creature - Rat Cleric ImperialSunlight's Avatar

Visit ImperialSunlight's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Occultists (Start-Up)

"Hm?" Aaron wondered why this person wanted to speak with him. Could it be possible that... no, that's ridiculous.

Supposing the best thing to do would be to entertain his request, though he didn't really care, Aaron walked up to the boy.

"What do you want?" Aaron said, with his mouth full.
    "A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving." -Lao Tzu
    URPG STATS | The Sunless - 0

Tye looked around, seeing the odd events. "What is going on? Are all these people Occultists?" He said to himself. This is soo weird...
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

"Am I like crazy...or is there a...flying naked chick circling around you." At this point Lequan was just trying to make sense of what was going on,but he was failing horribly. "Jesus Christ,I have bad feeling about today." he said to himself.

"Hm?....no, I'm not a orcultist. I got an email instructing me to come here,and we got some sort of....mission to stop something at the museum." Lequan said to Tye

OOC: it'd be best to head into the Museum itself when Grit is online. For now let's just converse or something.

"Persona!"

Psyche jumped in surprise at having been found out. Aaron barely reacted.

Aaron replied, "Indeed, there is. Interesting that you can see her... "

Aaron wondered what he should do about this person. He could pose a great danger to him. Was it worth it to wait and see if he is benevolent? Still, though, he seemed incompetent, revealing his ability so soon, so there was likely little to worry about.

"Hmmm, that way you looked at me just now...that tone in your voice. You're looking down on me aren't you? I may seem extremely clueless at times,but I'm no idiot. Yes,I can see them,always could. Ever since....something happened during my childhood. Something....Scarring." Lequan trembled a little

"Persona!"

Aaron finished his food and awkwardly disposed of the wrapper in the middle of the conversation.

"I see, I see. Well then, What are you and this... group of people... doing waiting around in a park?"

"Hmph, nothing were just having a little chat of course. About to....take a trip to the museum. See some exhibits, Y'know...."

"Persona!"

Psyche was wandering around the park, looking at bugs. Aaron paused for a moment.

"Yes, I'm sure your friend with the giant sword and guns will find entrance to a museum easy to attain. "

"But of course, cosplayers are people too. You're quite the blunt child are you? Smug attitudes such as yours will only take you so far. You could always go play with your nymph thing. I don't really care." Lequan fixed the cat eared beanie atop his head. "Besides who says we are entering during the daytime?"

"Persona!"

"Smug?...Hm, whatever. Call me what you want. If you really are planning an entry into that museuim, you may need some help. Seeing by your surprise at seeing my accomplice here, you likely do not have one of your own. Even if everyone else in your group has one, you might not be able to get past the place's defenses. It will be very dangerous, especially for you. I might be inclined to help you. I'd say that's reason enough for you to care. "

Blog Entries

"You know that the museum's security isn't too much, right?" Seamus asked Aaron. "Like, some security guards, but their not really prepared for people with magic."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

"Ah,no thanks. I'm not going to swallow whatever pride I still have left for today. I'll say that much. I don't need any protection. Nor am I an occultist...I said it correctly? Anyway if this mission were dangerous I doubt that me,a regular human being would be part of this makeshift group. Counting cosplay guy over here,if he tags along i guess." Lequan pointed at Tye.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

"Isn't it wrong to break into a Museum though?" Alice asked.

"Well, it's best to be safe. Anyway, I think I'll go to the museum regardless. I might be able to find something useful there, " Aaron said, as he sat down on a bench.

Psyche had begun dancing, oblivious to everything around her.

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast