The Occultists (Start-Up) - Page 21
Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: The Occultists (Start-Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Occultists (Start-Up)

"That...does suck..." Ame thought for a moment. "I could offer a place to stay for a few nights, but..."

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired

"If your going to get in any trouble for it then I'd have to refuse. I don't want to be a burden." Lequan sighed as he looked at his things. "They could've give me one more day...."He said to himself.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

"Eh? No, no trouble at all. It's just well..." She looked like she felt a little awkward for talking about this and sighed. "Okay, I'll be blunt. My dad is a type of soul-eating demon called a rakshasa. While he probably won't bother anyone I invite, I thought it be pretty awkward to stay in the same place as him."

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired

"Awkward? Everything I've experienced to this very day has been awkward,and confusing. I can heat up the air around me. I can literally light myself on fire,and not sustain a single burn or scorch mark. I have the freaking guardian of the underworld following me around,and ridiculing me every second because of that one scene at the museum." Lequan banged his head on the wall. "Nothing suprised me anymore. I think I've gone mad."

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

"Well, Once you've hit rock bottom, there's no way to go but up. Like I said, you can stay at my place for night if you don't mind..you know."

"....Okay,thanks." replied Lequan "Wish I had someplace to put all my shit. I don't want to clutter your home or anything." Lequan began to calm down,and the heat coming from his body subsided. "Sorry if I made you sweat or anything. I'm still learning,actually I was coming home to use my computer to look up something..then this."

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

"Meh, didn't bother me that much. As for your stuff, don't worry, we have plenty of room."

"Ah,that's great then.." He began to pick up his things. "I sometimes wonder...exactly how I managed to overcome it all. Witnessing my parents die..fending for myself,not freaking out in the face of demons for all these years...it's a mystery one not even I know the answer to."

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

Ame shrugged. "Some people only begin to thrive after years of overcoming obstacles. Maybe you're one of them."

OOC:We should probably wait for later when more people are on to post more. ^_^;

OOC: okay :P

"I guess so...Though I wouldn't call my recent activities thriving. My feelings of being powerless,and weak reached the ears of a demon,and now look. Somehow I'm an occultists without ever asking to be. Dunno if that's good or bad."
    Last edited by Yu Narukami; 31st October 2012 at 08:59 AM.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

OOC: An hour later...

The team arrived at the scene to find it was roped off by police tape.
    "Hold it!" And officer said. "This is a crime scene! You kids aren't allowed here!"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

http://everythingsmagic.boards.net

Blog Entries

"Really? What happened?!"

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"But... Theirs something we have to do...." Alice stammered.

"What luck." Lequan nudged Alice "Don't tell em that..."He said softly.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

"Man, we'll never get our class project done at this rate." Ame moaned. "This stuff can take weeks."

Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast