The Occultists (Start-Up) - Page 2

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Occultists (Start-Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Occultists (Start-Up)

To Seamus. "My..dad kinda got me involved." To the Mysterious Stranger. "What kind of project?"

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Blog Entries

Alice blushed a little embaressed at being called Sexy, before asking. "What do you mean by Project?"

Blog Entries

"Ah-ah-ah. Not so fast." Mr. Dashe said. "Information is valuable. I need you guys to do something for me." He started pacing.

"Something's going to happen at the museum tonight. If you can be there in 12 hours and stop it, I'll give you the reward I mentioned and tell you what's going on. Deal?"

"I don't even know what..." Seamus began.

"Deal!" Miyamoto said, jumping up and down.

OOC: I think I'm gonna give everyone else time to post. So I'm done for the night.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

"O-okay. I dont know what I possibly can do,bit since you went through all this trouble..... It's not like I'm gonna get killed or anything." Lequan laughed with a bit of sarcasm.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

"Um... Okay." She didn't know what was going on, but it was better than going home and having her dad nag at her again.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Blog Entries

"Um, Okay. My mother wanted me to see this through, so i'll try my best." Alice said.

Blog Entries

Ame stood there for a second. "So...should we meet up at the museum, or come up with a plan here?"

"A plan,for something we barely know anything about? What the hell are we even gonna do?.....Eh,I'll just head over there now." Lequan began to walk of whistling. "I'm so f*cked...I'm not cut out for being the tough guy. But there shouldnt be aby trouble. Its only a museum..."he said to himself softly.
    Last edited by Yu Narukami; 27th October 2012 at 10:30 PM.

"Persona!"

Lequan stopped halfway,and turned around. "How rude of me...my names Lequan Rantan. I apologize for not introducing myself sooner. Got a little in over my head I guess.." he rubbed the back of his head. "Aplan wouldnt be a bad thing.. I guess."
    Last edited by Yu Narukami; 27th October 2012 at 10:44 PM.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

"It's fine I guess... If we're making a plan now, we probably should at least now a bit about what everyone can do so we know what options are available to do...what we need to...."

"What I can do?? Nothing..." Lequan stated "What do you mean what we can do? I'm just a normal person,aside from....being able to see..Them."

"Persona!"

Creature - Rat Cleric ImperialSunlight's Avatar

Visit ImperialSunlight's Youtube Channel

Aaron was walking along the street, absentmindedly eating something that he had scavenged from a wasteful restaurant owner's trash bin. He came upon the park and, deciding it was a better place to eat, entered and sat on a bench.

As usual, Psyche flew beside him, astonished by the beauty of the park, and invisible to any normal people.

((OOC: Aaron doesn't have a computer. Or a house for that matter))
    "A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving." -Lao Tzu
    URPG STATS | The Sunless - 0

Tye smirked, with his hands in his pockets, the boy casually strode up to the group. The brim of his grey baseball cap covered his eyes, as he looked down toward the ground. Tye Taylors wore lightweight black armor. It was made mostly of black cloth, it hung loose however was close to his skin. His arms had cloth of the same color wrapped around them, all the way down over his palms. Despite that, his fingers were left free to move. There was a plate of some unknown material in the torso of it that covered his mid-section. The black cloth flowed down to a pair of loose fitting black jeans whose bottoms hung loosely over his skater-shoes. He stood silently waiting to be noticed, his overly large sword hung on his back and his ColtM1911s gleamed on his hips in the midday sun.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Lequan slightly turned his head to face Tye. His head tilted,he spoke "Circus in town or something? Someone must've put cocaine in my coffee...I'm seeing a lot of strange things today.. Aha.... Yeah,just-just pretend im not seeing a guy with a sword in tow." Lequan exhaled.
    Last edited by Yu Narukami; 27th October 2012 at 11:29 PM.

"Persona!"

Maybe this will lead to getting my mother back?... "Did you say something?" Tye asked as he looked up. He smiled slightly, obviously he hadn't been playing to much attention to the boy who addressed him.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast