The Occultists (Sign-Ups) - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Occultists (Sign-Ups)

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Occultists (Sign-Ups)

Oh, okay. Yeah, probably not, although there's probably a demon similar to it you could find. If you do want a minion, I'll give you guys plenty of chances to get new powers. I'm planning on having Seamus get a Kitsune as a minion at some point myself.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

With that being said,the minion cannot be too powerful. Hmmmm,gonna do some research :/ maybe even check my compendium in persona 4.

"Persona!"

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Tom Durran
    Appearance: Tom is tall and stacked, thanks to years of rowing. He is 6'4" with blonde hair. He has grey/blue eyes. He is quite pale.
    Likes:Running, Boxing, He plays the Cello, he loves comedy and debating
    Dislikes: Hypocritical People, Baked Beans, Materialistic People, People that hate for no reason.
    Family: He was one of three children who were sent off to boarding school at a young age, and so didn't know each other very well.
    Favorite Thing: Boxing
    Patron: Vulcan
    Powers: Ability to cover his skin in molten metal.
    Skills: Anything that involves strength.

Blog Entries

Invincibility is a tad OP, dawg.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Edited as soon as I could. Also, probalby may want to add some stuff if a character's patron is an actual character, right?

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired

I guess since he's her father and all,but I don't think it'd matter for me since Cerberus is spoken in folklore,and such. Filling out an appearance would be great though. I'll get to it.
    Last edited by Yu Narukami; 20th October 2012 at 03:26 PM.

"Persona!"

Added the appearance of Cerberus to my submission. I had a lot of appearances to choose from since he's depicted in many different ways in stories. I chose what I thought would fit.
    Last edited by Yu Narukami; 20th October 2012 at 04:43 PM.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMouse View Post
    OK, I'll change.
    Still a little OP. You have to fairly strong powers. Make it something small, like turning his skin into metal. Don't worry, you can make your character stronger later.

Quote Originally Posted by Xolw View Post
    Edited as soon as I could. Also, probalby may want to add some stuff if a character's patron is an actual character, right?
    Depends. He's not gonna fight much, right? So long as he's just a minor character. you don't need it. You can if you want, I guess.

Blog Entries

Pretty minor, but I put up the basics even if he's not gonna show up much.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired

I just realized that my character controls fire,the same element that caused the death of his mother,and father,and almost him...wouldn't he be traumatized to a certain extent?...Or he could just suppress that memory. I need to put some thought into this,man :/

"Persona!"

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Alice Flowright

Appearance: Alice stands 5,3 and weighs 103 pounds. She has pale white skin with dark red hair and bright blue eyes. She usually wears a simple baby blue dress with white mary jane shoes. She has a second form where she wears a simple white dress that's hangs over her shoulders with small white straps and a skirt that comes down to her mid thigh and no shoes. But the most different part of this form is a pair of snow white wings.

Dislikes: War, Injustice, Hate, Hypocritical People, Lies

Family: Her mother is an Angel known as Lumina while her father is a human. She was borne part angel, which is why she can take her second, more angelic form. She's an only child, and was raised by her father until she was taken in by her Mother in order to hone her abilites.

Favorite Thing: Art
    Patron: Her birth of being part angel.
    Powers: Alice is capable of using Light based energy to defend herself and attack and when in her second form, she use her wings to fly. Alice also has healing abilities, but thier limited. She can't heal internal injuries, and more serious injuries require more sessions of healing, and she can't bring people back to life after they died.

Skills: She's a good singer, and has decent swordsmanship skill. She is also a decent artist, being able to draw and paint very well.

Blog Entries

Accepted. You're technically supposed to only have one skill, but it looks like the swordsmanship is really the only one that will be particularly useful.

We're our skills supposed to be combat based?..

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

Not necessarily, but it should be something that could conceivably help against demons.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast