Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up} - Page 6

Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up}

Default Re: Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up}

OOC:Hmm...it failed the first time...he did "borrow" his sisters' wands and books as a child though...

"Fine..." replied Daemon, slowly walking out of the compartment.

Blog Entries

Visit Kavidun's Youtube Channel

As that happened, Chao, running to school, realized the train had caught up to him.

He jumped through one of the windows onto the train, and quickly transformed back to his human form.
    He bumped into Daemon.
    I claimed Phoenix Wright 2001 ~ Pursuit Cornered.
    Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    "Mario made Yoshi fall down a cliff to save himself! What an asshole!"
    Quote Originally Posted by $aturn¥oshi;bt213233
    I like to throw turnips at people and say "Take that, Shy Guy!"

Thane got his legs off her lap and pulled out his wand, a long instrument with the power to see him through Hogwarts and beyond.
    "I'm hoping to be a Gryffindor, but I'll settle for Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, s'long as it's not Slytherin."
    He waved the wand, but some sparks emitted from the end of it briefly and then faded into nothing.

Blog Entries

OOC: Someone sat next to her! ;P.

Clarity was simply sitting there, reading her book, when a boy came into her compartment and sat down next to her. She brushed some hair behind her ear gently, and looked up towards him, smiling brightly. She had not had someone sitting next to her for any amount of time on this train journey, and was quite glad when the boy appeared in her carriage and sat next to her, but it wasn't long before a different girl came in, lugging a trunk with her. Clarity was about to stand up and help, but the boy got there first, so Clarity sat meekly in her seat, watching the events transpire before her. The boy, it seemed, was called Eliot - the girl being named Caitlin. Another 'C' name - surely they could be good friends! She decided she would introduce herself once the both of them had settled down, and so she tucked her book and wand back into her trunk as smoothly as she could.

It seemed Caitlin had a cat - Clarity loved cats! It was pawing cutely at one of the curtain tassels, and Clarity wanted to reach over to stroke it, but wondered if it would be considered strange and decided against doing anything with the cat. He waited for them both to sit down, and Eliot asked Caitlin if she wanted a hairbrush, completely out of the blue. Smiling slightly at this question, Clarity decided to introduce herself to the both of them.

"Uh, sorry if I'm interrupting you both, but hi! You have no idea how glad I am that someone's decided to come in the compartment with me. It's nice to meet you both - Eliot and Caitlin, that is, haha! I'm Clarity - Clarity Auris." She stopped after saying her name, feeling that she had made things slightly more awkward.

Blog Entries

"Sorry!" Chao said and walked on.

He saw a compartment with a few people, and came in, created a seat out of water (aquseo) and sat down.

"Hello children!"

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

"Thanks. Yeah, I'm really not sure. I don't think I'm smart enough to be in Ravenclaw, myself," Hollie decided, folding her arms and looking up at the ceiling of the compartment.

"My dad was a Gryffindor, and my mum a Hufflepuff, and they both think Slytherins are scum, so whichever house I'm in, I'd be disappointing someone," she explained, sighing to herself and absent-mindlessly twisting a strand of her bubblegum coloured hair around her forefinger.

---

Caitlin stared in surprise at the suitcase of beauty products, extremely confused. Deciding the right thing to do would be to take a hairbrush. She selected one and ran it vigorously through her hair, trying to avoid the gaze of anyone else in the compartment. Meanwhile, Vexen noticed Clarity looking at him out of the corner of his eye, and hopped up onto the seat next to her.

Caitlin listened as Clarity introduced herself, still brushing her hair, and was at a loss for what to do. She'd been dragged into a situation that was completely alien to her - these people seemed to want to converse with her, to make friends with her, but Caitlin was unsure of what her involvement was meant to be.

"H-hello..." she replied quietly, hoping this would suffice for now.
    i haven't changed this signature for like sixteen years
    i guess i'll put a link to that fic i'm planning on doing one day

Blog Entries

"Nice hairbrush," Clarity complimented, smiling brightly. She ran a hand through her own blondish hair, her stormy grey eyes glinting in the natural light filtering through the window. The cat had seemed to have noticed her, and it leapt up onto the seat beside her, causing Clarity's smile to widen slightly. She laid a hand gently on the cat, stroking gently down its back. Returning her gaze to Caitlin, who was still brushing her hair, she looked at her face, her expression - she seemed to be slightly confused about the situation, as far as Clarity could see, and she only meekly stumbled out a greeting to both herself and Eliot. Clarity could see that they had a rather shy person on their hands, but she wasn't going to try and deter the poor girl any further. Running her hand down the cat repetitively, Clarity spoke again.

"Shy, huh? It's okay... I know how it's kinda strange to talk to new people who are trying to be friends with you, and you don't really know what to say. I suppose you just say anything, really, and people will probably like you if you talk to them - if they don't, then I suppose they're not exactly friend material. Don't worry, though - I'm probably just as awkward as you think this whole thing is, so nothing you'll say will really be... weird, I s'pose. Oh, by the way, your cat's really cute! What's his name?"

"Hey, I'm sure they'd be happy no matter what house you were in," said Thane, twiddling his wand, "The house doesn't change the person in it and you don't seem bad and a half! What's with the hair anyway?" he added, nodding to the bubblegum coloured strands.

"Control Daemon, control..." mumbled Daemon to himself as he began to smell the cat. He knocked on the compartment door as he saw Savannah through the window.

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

Hollie nodded to Thane's explanation, smiling in agreement. When he asked about her hair, she looked at the strand wound around her finger out of the corner of her eye for reference. Her smile faltered a little.

"Is it alright? I wanted something that would stand out on my first day, but I still think it's a bit flashy... maybe I should change now I'm here," she said, more to herself than anyone else. Then she screwed up her face, and as though dye was coming from the roots of her hair and trickling to the ends, her bubblegum pink hair changed into a bright, silvery blonde. The straight, bushy ends coiled up into curls by themselves.

"How's this?" she asked.

---

Caitlin listened to Clarity, staring at Vexen, who seemed very content now that her was being petted. When Clarity had finished, Caitlin poked her glasses back onto her nose, which had slipped off slightly as she was staring at Vexen, and re-magnified her cat like eyes.

"Y-yeah, okay," Caitlin replied, nodding, "a-and he's called V-Vexen. I bought him in D-Diagon Alley last week." As she spoke, her voice trailed off, becoming quieter as she went on. She cringed a little at how awkward she must seem.
    i haven't changed this signature for like sixteen years
    i guess i'll put a link to that fic i'm planning on doing one day

Blog Entries

Justin said after listening to Thane and Holly, "I honestly don't wanna be in Slytherin either...I mean Slytherin has a history of evil wizards and witches. Especially I hear there was one particularly evil one called Voldemort." He pulled out his wand, trying to cast a random spell, though nothing really happened.

He watched Holly, saying, "Wow. Now thats cool!"
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

Blog Entries

OOC: Is everyone ignoring Chao?

OOC:Yes.

"These seats taken?" he asked poking his head into the compartment. He tried his best to ignore the nearby cat.

Blog Entries

Ooc: He spoke. Respond.

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

"Great, late again" Nathan mumbled to himself as he stood at the very back of the train. "At least I made it on to the train" he thought, recalling the situation that occured a little while ago, which involved him running after the Express on the platform and then jumping on to the back car, while his father used a spell to get his trunk with him. He looked out the window, watching the hill and tree filled country side roll past him. He then picked up the edge of his trunk and began to roll it behind him as he made his way down the length of the train, looking for any compartment that wasn't full.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast