Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up} - Page 51

Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up}

Default Re: Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up}

Daemon got up rubbing his back in pain. His cheeks grew rosy with embarrassment as he growled. "Should've seen that coming..." he mumbled, "Just wait until the full moon, then the real fight begins." He glared at her, before swiftly walking away.

Blog Entries

"Don't get cocky Wolfie!" Alice teases.

Blog Entries

Savannah's eyes widened as she watched Daemon confront Alice. His chivalrous attempts were beginning to annoy her. She didn't need saving, and could take care of herself quite well. So why did he feel the need to protect her? If only she knew more spells. Than she'd be able to show both of them that she wasn't a force to be reckoned with.

Blog Entries

"I apoligize for my actions with Wolfie earlier. My name is Alice, pleasure to make your aquaintance." Alice said with devilish grin revealing her fangs playfully.

Blog Entries

Savannah raised an eyebrow at the vampire, staring at her for a moment, "I'm Savannah. And trust me, the pleasure's all yours. 'Wolfie' happens to have a name, and as much as he annoys me, I think you should be apologizing to him, not me."

Smiling pleasantly, Savannah stared up at Alice from her seat, a single eyebrow raised.

Blog Entries

"Why should i apoligize to Daemon when i was just trying to make conversation. He has some nerve for attacking a little girl like me. I had the right to protect myself." Alice replied in a playfull tone.

No matter how far he wanted to get from his defeat at the hands of a vampire, his wolf like hearing prevented him from ignoring anything Alice said. "Pfft, little girl, I know how you vampires age. You're probably older than the professors here." he barked, turning back to the two.

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Nathan stepped back further into the crowd of students as the trio of Savannah, Daemon and Alice continued to argue. He looked at the color of each of their robes and was relieved that none were the same as the royal blue he was wearing. "I'm glad none of them are in Ravenclaw" he thought to himself, "They just seem like trouble to me" he continued to think.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

"So now you're just a little innocent girl?" Savannah raised her eyebrow even higher, drilling her blue eyes into the vampire's. "Funny, that just doesn't fit in with the way you're acting. If anything, you're probably bitter that you'll look like your eleven for the rest of you unnatural life, while the rest of us will all age."

Blog Entries

"That is true I age more slowly then most people and that I'm much older then your ages combined. Although I only appear eleven so I could at least fit in for a year. It would be better then when I actually was eleven because physically I would of been an infant." Alice replied

Blog Entries

Looking up at the pale-haired girl, she rolled her eyes, bored seconds after Alice spoke. Clapping once she finished, she said, "That's great. Really, it is. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'd rather not spend my time listening to you speak,"

Getting up, she walked over towards the body lying on the table. Staring at it, she vaguely recognized the body as someone who'd been a friend of Daemon's. Of course, she'd never talked to him, and she most likely would've found him annoying, but now that he was dead she couldn't help but feel a twinge of pain. What was it, remorse? Shaking her head, she ruled it out. Lerran's don't feel remorse. The past is the past and you shouldn't spend your time trying to wish it was different.
    Last edited by Dreamy; 7th December 2011 at 08:08 AM.

Daemon noticed the pain in Savannah's eyes. No matter how minor it was his animal instincts could pick up the slightest discomfort. All he could remember of the two's interaction was Savannah's obvious rejection. She had found him even more annoying than Daemon. He figured he wouldn't interfere, knowing she wouldn't appreciate anything he could possibly do.

Blog Entries

OOC: Actually, you're thinking of Eliot. Evan was the one who died. Evan and Daemon were homies, remember? He even offered to kill Semper for him.

Meanwhile, Sol had the 1st year who admitted to killing Evan thrown off the nearest tower.
    "That takes care of that. Now who's up for a field trip?" He asks.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

((Why does this always happen to me? Off to edit my post))

Glancing over at Sol, she frowned. Why did she doubt that this 'field trip' would be fun? Maybe it was because he'd lied to them about candy. What sort of headmaster does that? Well, Sol did, but it was supposed to be a rhetorical question. Walking towards him with narrowed eyes, she asked, "What kind of field trip?"
    Last edited by Dreamy; 7th December 2011 at 08:11 AM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Shadow Raikou On Twitter Add Shadow Raikou on Google+
    Visit Shadow Raikou's Youtube Channel

OOC: Hey guys i just joined. Also, for a understanding, I have learned Animagus - Tiger.

Lucas was ready to teach in the school where he used to read. He looked over to his pet Albatross and sighed. "Okay Pacific, time to go." Lucas told to his sleepy pet. It was snacking on a fish, and then flew over to Lucas' shoulder. Lucas then teleported to Hogwarts. He found himself a little far from the castle, so he turned into his Tiger form. He ran to the castle and quickly reached it, Pacific flying over him. Lucas walked through the gates and hallways, remembering everything from when he used to study here. Yet, many things have changed. Lucas looked for a teacher who could help him on his first day. He then realized that he was still a tiger, the reason why everything seemed so tall and strange.
    Last edited by Shadow Raikou; 8th December 2011 at 05:03 AM.

They should make all quadruple Pokemon ride able along with Gogoat.

Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast