Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up} - Page 42

Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up}

Blog Entries

Visit Kavidun's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up}

"I guess..."
    I claimed Phoenix Wright 2001 ~ Pursuit Cornered.
    Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    "Mario made Yoshi fall down a cliff to save himself! What an asshole!"
    Quote Originally Posted by $aturn¥oshi;bt213233
    I like to throw turnips at people and say "Take that, Shy Guy!"

M3 VV@NT $UM MUFFINS!!!! **Derpy.McDerpy**'s Avatar

Professor Uranus woke up. He looked at his watch. It was 6:45 A.M. He got up and apparated to the Great Hall.

"Sigh...students." 24 muttered.

Blog Entries

"Too bad!" Sol laughed, dancing off to sit at his new seat as headmaster.
    Eliot, meanwhile, was content to be dragged wherever by Clarity.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Chao stood there wondering what he meant. He became a wolf, growled then turned back.

Blog Entries

Clarity, knowing now that Eliot was letting her drag him away down the steps, quickly tugged him in the way of the Great Hall, where they were to have their small breakfast. Smiling widely as they both entered, Clarity pulled the arm of Eliot in the direction of the Hufflepuff table, where she ushered him to sit down and then slid into place in between him and some other Hufflepuff first-year; Clarity remembered that her name was something like Savannah, although she wasn't sure. It was a really peculiar name beginning with an 's', but she didn't really mind what the girl's name was.

"Morning!" she said cheerfully to the girl, picking up two slices of toast from in front of her and pulling up a plate. Buttering the toast absent-mindedly, she looked towards Eliot, pulling out her neatly folded timetable. "We have Charms together later! Oh, and I also have Elemental Magic - whatever that is - in the same class as Caitlin, I think."

Blog Entries

Savannah looked up at the ridiculously upbeat housemate of hers who'd greeted her, sitting beside a boy she vaguely remembered complimenting her on the train. Why in the world where they talking to her? Shaking her head, she stood up, walking farther along the table, and sat down where she was alone. If she'd wanted to talk to someone, she would've approached someone herself. Why did people not understand this? Shaking her head, she continued breakfast.

Blog Entries

"I do not think she wants to talk." Eliot says, as he pours at least ten spoonfuls of sugar on his cereal. "So how was your first day?" He asks Clarity.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Daemon struggled, trying to get away from Logan, once he saw Savannah.

"Trust me she doesn't want to talk to you..." mumbled Logan, glancing at Rachel trying not to be noticed. He continued to pull the werewolf along until sitting down in an open space.

Blog Entries

Luke finally raise up his head.
    He noticed that the students are began to arrive in the main hall.
    "Hollie. Got... To find... Hollie." The Lecarde muttered quietly as he rose up, looking around for Hollie.
    He ran his fingers through his untidy blonde hair, sighing.
    Where possibly she is?
    Was she still asleep?

Blog Entries

Chao walked away.

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

"Urgh..." Hollie groaned, gradually stirring. The covers of her four poster bed were a mess, having been crumpled down to the bottom of the bed while Hollie lay upside down with one leg poking through the hangings. She gave a long, drawn out yawn, and then realised she was probably extremely late for the morning feast.

"Whaa! Why didn't anyone wake me!?" Hollie squealed, throwing on her robes in a rush. Though her clothes were crumpled, she managed to snatch a look at herself in the mirror - she had bags under her eyes, and even worse, her hair had become very straggly and had turned an unfortunate shade of puce. Her reflection grimaced, then squinted, and after a moment, her features were fairly pristine - her hair gained the volume it had the previous day, and was now a striking electric blue.

"Hot," she said to herself, winking at her reflection, and then hurried off towards the Great Hall. She sneaked in as silently as she possibly could, hoping she could slip in fairly unnoticed. Though, she had to admit, electric blue wasn't the best colour for someone who's trying to be sneaky... but normal colours don't look good on her!

--

"Win-gar-di-um Le-vi-o-sa..." Caitlin muttered, pointing her wand at the book on top of her book pile. The book shot up into the air like a rocket, then plummeted down, landing hard on the bed across from Caitlin's. She frowned. She supposed that she could be happy about the fact that the object became airborne, but the level of elegance... this should not be too difficult...

"Hmm..." Caitlin mumbled, slamming the book in her lap shut. She was still dressed in her school robes, and there were very noticeable lines underneath her eyes. As it happened, Caitlin hadn't slept at all that night, and she had instead opted to read through one of the big chunky books she had been set for the year. The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 1 was the book she had chosen, and she had already finished it.

She held the book up to her chest, then adjusted her glasses, before heading out of the Ravenclaw common room. The room was very quiet, and Caitlin couldn't help but feel a pang of longing, for it was the level of quiet that was perfect for reading. Regardless, within moments she had entered the Great Hall, using a girl with unusual blue hair for cover.
    i haven't changed this signature for like sixteen years
    i guess i'll put a link to that fic i'm planning on doing one day

shsl achievement hunter eridan ampora's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Glancing upwards at the sound of Nathan's voice Rachel reeled backwards slightly, surprised that someone had already shown upafter waiting for such a short while. Grinning slightly in response she nodded. "Yep," she replied, Euth chattering away on her shoulder, "did you want to come with me?" not bothering to wait for a response, Rachel pushed herself to a stand, brushing off invisible dust as she did so.

"Either way, I'm going now."

---
    Semper grimaced slightly from his place at his house table, blowing hair out of his eyes casualy as he wondered how to waste the next two hours. Shrugging to himself as he polished off his meal he stood, glancing once at those around him before heading for the library, intent on reading up about his next lessons in te time he had spare. Not that he felt he really needed it, of course.

But then it was always good to be sure.

---
    ooc;; sorry for the inactivity, but I'm really busy at the moment. Bear with me for a while.
    im Pretty Hardcore

Blog Entries

It all began with the sound of owl wings. For a few seconds, Savannah hadn't really paid much attention. But halfway through a bite of cereal, it had dawned on her that the owl's were coming. Trying her best not to look up, and praying that Liam wouldn't be able to recognize her in the sea of students, let alone find her among the Hufflepuffs.

Looking at the Great Hall entrance, she noticed a girl (most likely Ravenclaw) with vibrant bright blue hair. Actually, the shade of hair reminded her of her own blue eyes. Turning back to breakfast, and deciding against making a run for it, she barely had time to muffle her scream as her eyes fell on the brown barn owl perched on the edge of the table. Hooting softly, Liam held out his leg and waited for Savannah to pull the letter off.

Sighing, she decided that she had to face this eventually, and pulled the letter off his leg. Telling Liam that she'd meet him at the Owlery with her response, she watched him fly away. Staring at the letter in her hands, she eventually unfurled it and read:

Dearest Savannah,

How was your first day at Hogwarts? Did you make any friends like you said you would? Oh I do hope you're not getting into any trouble already. It's lonely here in London without you, but at least I have Liam and many friends to keep me company. I don't want you to spend too long reading this letter and ignore your new friends and housemates. By the way, Savannah, do tell me what house you're in. Know that I'll be happy no matter what house you're in, as long as your happy.

Write back soon!

From your loving mother.

Groaning softly as she finished the letter, she began to wonder just how she was going to put a positive spin on getting detention on the first day.
    Last edited by Dreamy; 7th October 2011 at 08:56 PM.

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

"Sure" Nathan said happily as he and the girl exited the Ravenclaw common room, walking down the spiral staircase of Ravenclaw tower. He looked out the windows at each opening, noting on how to get back the common room from the Great Hall as, he found the hallways of Hogwarts to be quite confusing. "Ready for day 1?" he asked as they walked.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

Finally, Luke saw what he's been searching for: Hollie.
    He approached the girl, slightly blushing.
    He shrugged and finally forced a smile
    "Umm.... Hey, err.... You know, sorry for yesterday..."

Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast