Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up} - Page 3

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up}

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Default Re: Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up}

"Erm...can I sit here?" James said to Daemon and Evan (OOC: Eliot?) shakily.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

"Lecarde. I'm Luke Lecarde." Luke copied James Bond's style of introducing himself to people. "I'm also a newbies. Meet Cereal, my Pet."
    Cereal jumped from Luke's shoulder to Justin's lap, sniffing his pocket around for foods

Thane appeared at Luke's shoulder.
    "Hey, I was bored at my compartment. Can I sit with you guys?"

Blog Entries

Savannah was growing increasingly agitated; she could hear the voices of a group of boys in the compartment beside her. It was getting difficult to read. Trying to ignore them, she flipped to the next page, intent on learning something before she arrived in Hogwarts.

However, she was having a very hard time doing it. Groaning, she pulled out her wand and charm book. She thought that her wand was pretty cool, being made of birch with a dragon heartstring. She flipped through the book, looking for a spell that could help her shut up the pests.

shsl achievement hunter eridan ampora's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Semper boarded the train with little difficulty, his sharp glares seeming to deter even the older years, although that might just have been due to the snake looped loosely round his arm. Rolling his eyes as he shoved past a group of second-years he began to scour the train for an empty compartment, or at the least one with few people in it. He couldn't really be bothered to deal with actual conversation.

Finally stumbling across a compartment that seemed relatively empty he pushed open the door almost gently, loitering in the doorway with a raised eyebrow. Sparing a glance for the sole occupant of the small room he gave the girl a nod, aparently somewhat impressed with the fact she actually seemed to be reading one of her school books. Duly noting it's classification (Charms, it seemed) he introduced himself.

"Semper Blackwell. I hope you aren't too adverse to me sitting here? I would of course rather I sit by myself, but given the sheer volume of students onboard the train I'm finding that rather difficult at present."

---

Rachel grinned at the crowds as they swarmed past her, smirking slightly with a sort of vindictive glee as she watched the pushing and shoving from the safety of the shadows. Trunk trailing alongside her she hopped aboard the train, along with the last few students. Apparently they were due to be leaving shortly. Growling at the thought of most compartments being occupied she began to search for a relatively empty one.

Her eyes flickered to a compartment to her right as it seemed to light up for a few moments, shining slightly as though someone had cast a Lumos. And they probably had, rachel told herself, as she opened the door and found herself face-to-face with what seemed to be another first-year, wand raised as though they had just cast a spell.

"D'ya mind awfully if I joined you?" Rachel began, flickering into view as she deactivated her amulet, "most other compartments are full, if not occupied by the sorts of people I'd rather not associate with.
    im Pretty Hardcore

Blog Entries

Savannah looked up at the boy who'd walked into her compartment. Nodding to him, she said, "Sit. I have no problem with you sitting here as long as you don't make too mcuh noise, like the boys in the next compartment. I need to make sure they learn a lesson," she finished her reply darkly, glowering at the book with her electric blue eyes.

Flicking them back up at Semper, she said, "I'm Savannah. Savannah Lerran,"

OOC: TNMH is using Evan and Eliot this time...Evan is sitting with Daemon and Eliot was asking Savannah something, but she appears to have ignored him.

"As long as you don't have any cats on you..." replied Daemon, barely paying attention. He pulled out his wand and studied its every feature. It had been custom made for him, with his own werewolf whiskers as its core.

Blog Entries

Justin noticed Thane walk in, signaling he was welcome to sit with them. "Yeah sure! I don't mind if you join us." Justin said with a smile.
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

Blog Entries

(( I didn't notice that Elliot was talking to Savannah. Sorry!))

Savannah turned around when she heard a voice at the door. His disgustingly sweet words made her want to vomit. Standing up, she stalked towards him, blue eyes flashing, "There is no way that I'm going to let you sit here. In the last five seconds that I've known you, you've been driving me insane," pointing her wand in his face, she threatened, "and if you don't move, I will Bat-Bogey your face into non existance."

"She is awesome," mumbled Daemon listening to Savannah's threat with his werewolf hearing, "We better be in the same house."

OOC:And here is the beginning...Eliot will not stop there...Here starts Daemon's rivalry with Eliot that will inevitably become a friendship...

Thane grinned at Justin and sat down beside him, setting down his suitcase next to his seat and stretching himself out.
    "My name's Thane. What's yours?"

Blog Entries

"Nice to meet you. My names Justin and it's my first year at Hogwarts." Justin introduced himself to Thane.
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

"Nice one," said Thane, holding out his hand, "And dude, look at me, no need to say you're a first year. You're looking at one!"

shsl achievement hunter eridan ampora's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Good, then it seems we're on the same page," Semper responded, taking a seat opposite her and pulling out his Transfiguration text book. Settling in for a long ride he flicked open the cover of his book, eyes glancing over the pages and taking in the words with vaguely disguised interest. He snorted slightly when she began to rant at whoever had walked in, but otherwise didn't bother looking up from his book.

He did, however, begin to smirk, apparently revelling in the irritated air the compartment was quickly filling with. If nothing else it was vaguely humourous. That and he was sort of hoping that she would Bat-Bogey him in the face. But, he supposed, at the same time it was vageuly irritating, to have the boy loitering outside the compartment for no reason other than to seemingly flirt.

Semper, for a moment, pondered the intelligence of silencing both Savannah and Eliot. Although to be quite honest, he supposed, he'd probably rather not risk the whole Bat-Bogey thing himself.
    im Pretty Hardcore

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Abigor Sanguis II was strolling down Platform 9 3/4, his owl perched on his shoulder, giving glares to just about everyone who passed by. He had bid his parents goodbye earlier, and now, it was time to show this place what a real wizard was. Entering the train, he began searching through the various compartments. Of course, there weren't any that were empty. Sighing to himself, he thought that he may as well see who he was going to be stuck with for the next seven years.

He noticed a compartment with who appeared to be three first-years; a boy who was attempting to speak with a girl who was giving him a death glare, and a bespectacled boy who quite obviously wasn't really paying attention to the whole mess. Shoving the one near the entrance aside, he approached the other two. "Would it be too much to ask for me to sit here?" he said in a quite silky voice. "Just about all of the other compartments are filled with mindless baboons."

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast