Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up} - Page 24

Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up}

Blog Entries

Default Re: Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up}

((I did mean James. Sorry about that. My post has been edited.))

Savannah raised an eyebrow as he began to shout. “Ok, now you’re lying to me. I’m not deaf, and I do remember him saying something about your lack of an IQ. Now,” she said, coldly, “you’re not the sorting hat, and I doubt you’d be able to sort anyone well. You’d probably lump all the ‘bad people’ in Slytherin, the ‘good people’ in Gryffindor, the ‘smart people’ in Ravenclaw, and everyone else in Hufflepuff. Obviously, you know next to nothing about what each house values, so if you ask me, I think you should shut it.” folding her arms over her chest, she waited for a reply.

Blog Entries

Some people are so childish, Cole though from the back of the crowd, glancing at the group of four or so students who had gotten into a shouting match with each other. Not to mention the irritating soon-to-be Slytherin who refused to wear the Sorting Hat, of all things.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Daemon twitched with anger and near insanity. He wanted to cut into the conversation, but he'd rather not give the girl an even worse impression of him. He had the same thoughts about Slytherin as James, but it seemed to be Savannah's house of choice. He was controlling himself to some extent, but then it had gone too far. As Savannah hugged Semper, Daemon's eyes shot open and his pupil visibly shrank. "Control, control..." he mumbled, slightly twitching every few seconds. Several of the students aound him looked at him with confusion and fear.

OOC:He didn't make it, he couldn't last a day...

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

"Okay, so I dislike this Semper guy. That's true. But the fact that I think he's a fit for Slytherin has nothing to do with that. My brother was a Gryffindor and my sister was a Ravenclaw, and I can't stand either of them. And what exactly does Slytherin value?" James shot back. He had decided that this Savannah girl was not someone he wanted to hang around with.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

"Stop fighting, or you both get detention. With each other." Sol says calmly. "You can both have opinions and agree to disagree so long as you both shut up. If you care so much about this Semper fellow, you should be quiet for his sorting, Savannah. And James, if you are truly sorry, you should simply drop it. If you hate each other so much, why argue? That requires you to speak to each other." The janitor points out.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Justin seemed to be annoyed by the shouting going on and he was also annoyed that Semper just wouldn't put on his hat. 'I wonder what Thane and Hollie are thinking about this.' He thought to himself. He knew though he'd be up soon since it was alphabetical order.
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

Blog Entries

"Semper, if you want to be in Slytherin, go ahead." Sol says, patting him on the shoulder. "He can be in Slytherin, right?" He asks the headmaster, giving him puppy dog eyes.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

"I'm sorry to Semper. Not to her. She overreacted to a little joke." James leered at Sol.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

"ENOUGH!" Professor M'uraglia boomed, her eyes widening in a mixture of disgust and disappointment as she glared down at Semper, "You will be sorted, Mr. Blackwell, you have absolutely no say in the matter. You will adhere to the policies of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, or you will set the record for quickest expulsion."

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

"Just let him be in Slytherin. The hat'll send him there anyway." Sol says, having resumed reading a trashy romance novel.

Ignoring the teachers order, Daemon stomped towards James. "You never say anything about her," he growled, grabbing the lapel of his classmate's shirt, "You condescending...callous...asinine...motherfu-." He quickly stopped himself and regained his composure. He released James and turned around growling in anger. This wasn't the first time he had snapped, but this time took the longest before he could regain control and bottle up the rage.

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

"This is going down hill real fast" Nathan thought to himself, as he slowly backed away from everyone, making his way to the back of the group of first years, trying to seperate him from everyone else. "At least the Headmaster knows how to restor order" he continued to think.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

shsl achievement hunter eridan ampora's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Oh for the love of-" Semper began, as he realised exactly how far out of hand the whole situation had gotten,. This was bad. He hadn't wanted anyone else to get involved, not really; he was just somewhat disgusted that Hogwarts could expect them to wear such an unsanitary garment for any period of time, and was somewhat doubtful that the thing even worked properly, old as it was. He rolled his eyes, sighing and steppin backwards silently, inaudibly withdrawing himself from the argument.

"Just give it up, Savannah," he murmured, eyes half lidded as he observed the commotion he had unwittingly caused. "There's no pleasing some people." He hardly noticed Sol's appearance, he was so busy glaring daggers at the other first-years. He'd known coming to such a hell-hole of a school had been a bad idea. Of course he did, eventually, realise that the man was there, and he found himself flinching away from Sol's handshake, desperately trying to claw himself out of the janitor's hug. Semper was just about ready to quit this entire debacle and just go to Durmstrang like he had wanted.

Ignoring James, Nathan and Savannah's arguments for the most part, only bothering to shoot Savannah a grateful smile and the other two deadly glares. He was just about to say something before he was interrupted, rolling his eyes at Sol. "You're aware I never actually said I had any interest in becoming a Slytherin?" His eyes flickered up to Professor M'uraglia, unconciously shying away from the woman. This was not the way he'd wanted to start off the year, admittedly.

---

Lyre sighed, deciding it was high time he do something as deputy head. Standing and raising a sceptical eyebrow at the students refusing to be sorted he began to walk towards the sorting hat, heels clicking ominously against the floor underfoot as he moved. He paused, his mouth curving downwards into a grimace as he surveyed the hall, disapproval in his eyes. "I am ashamed, to say the least," he began, gaze flickering across each member of the hall, even the upper years, as he reprimanded them.

"I would have hoped that you would know better than to get involved in conflicts that you are not a part of," he directed at each of the students, excluding the first-years. "You should be setting an example, not jeering and laughing and of all things encouraging them." His glare, if possible, seemed to harden as he turned to face the new students. "And you," he hissed, gaze cold as he surveyed the group that had started it all, "you may be first-year students, but I assure you there is nothing holding me back from expelling each and every one of you. Especially after what I have seen today."

He faced Semper, tone cold with anger. "Follow me," he murured dangerously, heading directly towards his office. Glancing over his shoulder at James, Nathan, Daemon and Savannah he continued, seething. "And you four; remain behind after the Feast is over." Spinning on his heels Lyre walked, Semper trailing behind, face the picture of sheer anger. Lyre paused, shooting Professor M'uraglia an apologetic look. "I hope you don't mind, Professor," he told her, glancing at Semper for a few moments before focusing his attention on her again, "but I decided it was probably best to take matters into my own hands. Hogwarts is not without other methods of sorting students into houses, painful though they are."

Smirking somewhat maliciously he continued to walk, Semper blinking owlishly as he followed.
    im Pretty Hardcore

Blog Entries

Well, look who's already grouping the innocent with all the others, Cole thought. All the first years besides that Semper kid and the group who had been arguing over something they had nothing to do with had been doing nothing wrong, and for a moment Lyre had seemed intent on expelling them all. But at least the group had gotten in trouble, and now hopefully the Sorting would continue.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

"Well," Professor M'uraglia began, somewhat flustered as she cleared her throat, "Shall we continue? Maria Fogsoul, please come forward to be sorted."

OOC: Maria will be sorted into Ravenclaw, @ebansu please feel free to RP the Sorting Hat declaring your assigned House and have your character start and complete their Sorting in a single post, to expedite this lengthy process.

@BlazingQuilava. Justin Gaines will be next.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast