Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up} - Page 2

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up}

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

Default Re: Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up}

Still clinging onto her mothers arm, Caitlin gazed up at the Hogwarts Express, taking in every detail of it's breathtaking majesty. She knew there was no going back now - she had passed through the barrier, the only thing she could do now was to get onto the train. Caitlin's mother made a start towards one of the doors, but Caitlin tugged her back.

"What's wrong, Caitlin?" her mother asked, frowning, "Aren't you excited?" Caitlin looked down at her feet, and then replied in a voice so quiet that it was a strain to hear her.

"Of course... just... I'm scared, mum..." she whispered. Her mother gave her a weak smile, and rubbed her daughter's shoulder reassuringly.

"You'll make friends, easy. People will even be queuing up for you to help them with their work, I bet!" her mother chuckled. An even weaker smile flashed upon Caitlin's face. Her father returned, having removed his daughter's possessions from their trolley.

"But you are excited, right? All those spells you've read about? And with brains like yours," her father reassured her, "if anyone annoys you, you could just turn them into a skunk and make them fly down the loo..."

A broad smile appeared on Caitlin's face. This seemed to be what her parents wanted to see, as they picked her up from under her arms and replaced her on the step leading onto the train, passing her trunk and Vexen to her. The broad smile still present, Caitlin gave them a wave, then went off to find a free compartment.

---

Hollie was ridiculously excited - she was so anxious to get on the train, she gave her parents the swiftest of kisses and hugs, unloading the trolley by herself. The black owl in the cage was glancing around, looking quite bored, several owl treats laying abandoned underneath him.

"Write me!" she called to her parents, having already dived onto the train. Her parents, who seemed to expect this, gave a weary wave to her. Satisfied, Hollie strolled off down the length of the train, her pink hair trailing behind her, looking for a compartment with someone in it. She was eager to make friends.
    i haven't changed this signature for like sixteen years
    i guess i'll put a link to that fic i'm planning on doing one day

Thane found an empty compartment and sat in it whistfully. He admired the gleaming rails as the train pumped out steam and he sat back, grinning at the thought of Hogwarts. He took out his wand and examined it thoughtfully. He finally had a wand.

Blog Entries

Luke found an empty compartment. Oh wait, its not empty, there's a boy examining his wand sitting on the compartment.
    Luke sat across him, quick scanning him, and then greeted the boy "Hello."

Blog Entries

Savannah walked through the many corridors of the Hogwarts Express, still taking in the breathtaking sights. She'd known that thousands of people were on this train, but she hadn't thought it'd be this hard to find an empty compartment. If I don't find one, I will force whoever is in the next one I come across out of their compartment. Smirking at the thought, she looked down at Ross, whispering, “Don’t worry, I’ll just find a compartment and then I’ll let you out, alright?”

Ross mewed, almost like he understood. A genuine smile danced across his owner’s lips before it was replaced with a scowl as she walked past another compartment with occupants. Then, almost like the universe loved her, she found an empty compartment. Heading inside, she closed the door behind her. Putting her bags and broom above her seat, she let Ross out of his cage, as promised. He leaped onto one of the seats and promptly fell asleep.

Savannah shook her head. Picking up one of her books, she sat down on the opposite seat. Glancing down at her black jeans and red dress shirt, she decided that she’d change into robes later, beginning to read up on the Dark Arts.

Blog Entries

As Justin walked down the hall he began to search for a compartment. Most of them were full at the moment and he sighed. He noticed one compartment where Luke was, walking towards that one and asking, "Hey is it okay if I sit here? Every where else is full..."
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

Blog Entries

Cole woke with a start; evidently, he'd dozed off in the train. Upon realizing that the train had still not begun to move and therefore he had been sleeping for ten minutes or less, Cole retrieved his wand from one of his suitcases and examined it.

The wand was quite impressive, really. Eleven and a half inches, made of maple with a phoenix feather core. He'd acquired it on his first day in England, upon visiting Ollivander's shop. It sparked slightly upon his touch, glowing a scarlet color at the tip as he watched. A short trail of light remained as he waved it, and Cole was briefly possessed by a desire to use an actual spell. He'd read about plenty of them, but wasn't too sure about execution.

Cole muttered "Lumos" and the wand began to glow brighter, with a white light that would easily illuminate a good-sized area. However, after a few seconds the light disappeared, and Cole frowned. Hopefully his abilities would improve with practice.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Daemon came across a compartment, with only one other occupant, an attractive girl with hair similarly colored to his own. He was about to walk in, but quickly stopped and turned around. "Cat," he growled.

Fang, his owl, hooted in agreeance.

Daemon continued through the train pulling along his luggage. He wandered past another compartment with a boy in it, practicing magic. "These seats taken?" he asked opening the door.

Blog Entries

"Eh, yeah, sure... Go ahead." Luke said to the newcomer. If this wasn't a train to Hogwarts, then Luke will probably wonder somewhere and pickpocket people.
    "First day at hogwarts, huh?"

Blog Entries

"You should sit with me." Evan says to Daemon, shooting a snake out of his ear. "I can shoot snakes out of my ear."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

"I think I'll go sit with mister awesome..." he said following the boy shooting snakes. He left the compartment containing the suspicious looking boy.

OOC:Hmm...Evan and Eliot...I might as well bring in Logan and maybe Leo or Diablo...

Blog Entries

OOC: He hasn't been approved yet. I should probably give him a power too...Maybe he has a magic talking lobster?

"So what's your name? I'm Evan Nates." Evan says, as the snake slithers out of the compartment. "I hope I get into Slytherin. It's where all the cool kids go."

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Justin walked in to the compartment and sat down. "Yeah, its my first year. The names Justin by the way." He introduced himself as he put his luggage on the overhead shelf.
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

"Name's Daemon, Daemon Somera," he replied sitting down.

Fang hooted in relief that the snake was gone.

"I'm hoping I get Griffindor or Ravenclaw..." said Daemon, "God I hope I don't get Hufflepuff."

OOC:I thought Corruption already accepted him...

Blog Entries

Eliot, in his usual flamboyant style, moonwalked onto the train, and found a compartment.
    "Fairest maiden," Eliot says to Savannah. "may I ask to sit across from you? Verily, there could be no greater pleasure to sit across from such an exquisite beauty."

"What's a Hufflepuff?" Evan asks. "Anyway, Ravenclaw would be my second choice. Daemon? What kind of name is that?"

"Apparently good finders..." he replied, ignoring Evan's question about his name, "Though my wolf senses might just work against me there..."

OOC:Oh god, here we go again...now Daemon has a reason to hate Eliot...

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast