Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up} - Page 14

Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up}

Default Re: Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up}

OOC:I'm against someone other than Corruption doing it, and what did she just say about not devoting posts to only ooc?

"I'd go without magic for three months than be expelled..." mumbled Logan. He had gone years without magic, he was sure he could go just a measly summer without it.

Figuring that neither of his compartment mates would be responding, Daemon rose out of his seat, pulling along his luggage. He noticed a compartment with two other students in it, both with their wands out. "Um...are either of these seats taken?" he asked poking his head in.

"That one was..." responded Logan sadly, as he pointed to the seat Rachel had been in.

OOC: I am the co gm btws :P

OOC:Nevermind than...

Daemon sat down confused as to why the boy answering looked depressed. "Awkward silence..." he mumbled, putting his luggage overhead.

Blog Entries

Luke walked out of his compartment and stared at the window, everything looks beautiful, except for the fact that Cereal was licking his cheeks.
    "Ugh, stop it bro." Luke put his Squirrel on the top of his head, and then continue to stares at the window

Blog Entries

Luke walked out of his compartment and stared at the window, everything looks beautiful, except for the fact that Cereal was licking his cheeks.
    "Ugh, stop it bro." Luke put his Squirrel on the top of his head, and then continue to stares at the window

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Nathan finished tightening his black tie in the mirror, then slid his robe over his arms. He stepped out of the bathroom then, returned to the compartment, putting his trunk back on the shelf. "These are pretty cool" Nathan said, "but I'm eager to get my Ravenclaw blue ones" he grinned. He then sat down and realized there was a new boy in the compartment, sitting where Rachel had. "I don't think we've met, I'm Nathan"
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

"Daemon," replied the lycanthrope, "First one question, do any of you have problems with werewolves." He'd rather not sit near anyone had any prejudice against his species.

"Why are you one?" asked Logan, raising his left eyebrow in confusion.

"YUP!" replied Daemon, proudly.

"Why would he introduce himself as being a werewolf?" Nathan thought, "That's a little odd, most people would want to keep that secret, this kid must be weird". Nathan then said, "Its fine with me, though I've never really met one before, I've only heard of them"

"Good," replied Daemon, "um...anyone mind if I have some of the Bertie Botts?" Living in the muggle world, Daemon barely ever had the chance to eat wizard sweets.

"Go ahead," said Logan now slumping back into his seat. The new kid seemed overly excited about eating the risky candy.

Being a werewolf did have it's advantages. Even when not transformed, Daemon still had heightened senses. His sensitive sense of smell did help when eating Bertie Botts. He pulled a brown bean with dark pink spots randomly placed on it. "Filet Mignon," he said after plopping it in his mouth, "The best of all steaks."

Blog Entries

Justin decided since they were getting closer to Hogwarts he'd change into his school robes. He walked out of the compartment, telling Thane and Hollie, "I'll be back. I should change before we get to Hogwarts." He walked into the bathroom on board and quickly changed into his Hogwarts uniform and robe. He quickly came back and entered the compartment once more.
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

Blog Entries

Savannah was getting bored of waiting for Semper. She had never been a patient person and the pacing outside the compartment was beginning to bore her. With a quick glance down at her clothes, she decided that it was high time to change into her Hogwarts robes. With a glance at the compartment, she briskly began heading towards their compartment with her belongings inside.

Walking into the compartment, she made sure to be quiet so not to wake up Ross. Reaching for her trunk, she swiftly pulled it onto the seat beside her and began to dig through it for her robes. Pulling out a pair, she headed towards a bathroom to change.
    Last edited by Dreamy; 2nd September 2011 at 04:55 PM.

"Eh, better change..." said Logan, rising out of his seat. He stood up and pulled a yellow suitcase down from the rack above. He unzipped it and rummaged through the clothes, pulling out a black robe, a sweater vest, a button up shirt, dress pants, and black shoes.

"I'm not changing until I absolutely have to," growled Daemon, searching through the box for any more meat flavor beans.

"Suit yourself," replied Logan, stepping out of the compartment, and walking down the train, looking for a bathroom.

"Eh, better change..." said Logan, rising out of his seat. He stood up and pulled a yellow suitcase down from the rack above. He unzipped it and rummaged through the clothes, pulling out a black robe, a sweater vest, a button up shirt, dress pants, and black shoes.

"I'm not changing until I absolutely have to," growled Daemon, searching through the box for any more meat flavor beans.

"Suit yourself," replied Logan, stepping out of the compartment, and walking down the train, looking for a bathroom.

Nathan looked out the window, and saw the sun beginning to set on the edge of the horizon, meaning they would soon be at Hogsmeade Station. Nathan then asked Daemon, "How do you know when that is? You could end up being late"

Blog Entries

Savannah walked out of the bathroom, decked out in her brand new robes. She had to admit, they were rather comfortable. Taking her Muggle clothes, she hurried back to her compartment to put them in her trunk. After finishing that menial task, she pulled out a few galleons, and began to walk through the train, wondering if she could still find the food cart. Even though she guessed that they’d be at Hogwarts soon (and she’d be able to get sorted!), she was beginning to get hungry, and didn’t want to wait for the feast.

Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast