Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up} - Page 13

Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up}

Blog Entries

Default Re: Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up}

"Okay, whatever." Luke sighed, since no one responded to him, he just ate all the chocolate himself and shares a some licorice wands with Cereal, his squirrel.

OOC:I second that notion.

Logan stared out the nearby window. He wanted to go find Rachel and sit with her, but quickly decided against it. He felt as though her departure was all his fault, which it actually kind of was. He figured he'd see her again at school. Best case scenario, they'd be in the same house, but he had doubts.

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Maria smiled out the window at the endless land, "Yes," SHe replied to Nathan, "Both my brothers are in Ravenclaw, I think I'll probably be in Ravenclaw too, or maybe Hufflepuff. I'm not going to be in Gryffindor, although one of my parents were and none of my family are yet to have been in Slytherin so I doubt that will happen to me." She shivered at the thought, that was the house the killer of one of her grandparents had been in, Voldemort was the one who killed her grandmother, but she understood that it was best to call him The Dark Lord. She decided she'd rather not have the conversation about her grandparents though with Nathan or Logan.
    Chibimewerizu (me) DevArt - http://chibimewerizu.deviantart.com/

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

shsl achievement hunter eridan ampora's Avatar
    Blog Entries

ooc; I hate to reiterate myself, but please don't dedicate entire posts to ooc comments. The sign-up thread is being left open for discussion purposes - use it. Nonetheless if everyone just finishes up their character interactions we can move on.
    ---

Semper couldn't help but feel somewhat pleased that the teacher at least possessed what they needed, even if it seemed to be in a bemusing quantity. Mirroring Savannah's smirk he merely watched her take charge, apparently content to only talk when he absolutely needed to. Silently agreeing with her comment about taking all of the books Semper tapped his wand against his leg impatiently, furrowing his brow in the slightest semblance of irritation.

Frowning at the man in confusion Semper was about to open his mouth and say something about why, exactly, they couldn't have all of the books, before Savannah took the words straight out of his mouth. Why the man couldn't just be helpful and just give them the rest of the books Semper didn't know. People were just irritating sometimes, he supposed. This was one of them.

He rolled his eyes as the man shifted into the form of a wolf, murmuring something that sounded suspiciously like 'no-one likes a show-off' under his breath. He changed forms just so he could growl? Sounded like pointless showing-off to him, at least. Even being an Animagus didn't give you the right to just flaunt your magical power like that, and Semper found it especially idiotic when it was a teacher doing so.

Deciding they should probably leave before things started to get too serious, Semper turned as though to leave, before pausing. "We should go, Savannah. There are better people we can associate with elsewhere," he remarked snidely, shooting Chao a mocking, shark-toothed grin.
    im Pretty Hardcore

Blog Entries

Visit Kavidun's Youtube Channel

OOC: Agree. Also, Transfom ---> Space Core.
    I claimed Phoenix Wright 2001 ~ Pursuit Cornered.
    Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    "Mario made Yoshi fall down a cliff to save himself! What an asshole!"
    Quote Originally Posted by $aturn¥oshi;bt213233
    I like to throw turnips at people and say "Take that, Shy Guy!"

Blog Entries

Savannah frowned as she watched the teacher turn into a wolf. What exactly did he think he was accomplishing by doing that? He wouldn’t attack her, lest her mother found out and got him sacked. His attempt to scare her wasn’t working; she knew that he wasn’t going to attack her. If he was just going to growl at her, then at least he'd accomplished that. Rolling her blue eyes at him, she clutched the book he’d given her and turned towards Semper.

Smirking at Semper, she nodded, “So very true. I hate wasting my time.” Handing him the book, she turned to glare at the teacher one last time before walking out of the compartment, waiting for Semper outside.

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

"If I could pick a house, it be Ravenclaw too. Everyone in my family's been in Ravenclaw" Nathan said in response to Maria's comment. He then sat silent for a while, feeling a little awkward that no one was saying anything. He looked out the window again to make it seem like he was doing something watching as, the Express crossed over a small river, then went into a tunnel. Thinking of a question, Nathan asked, "So, what kind of wand did you get?"
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

"vinewood, 11 inches, Unicorn hair," Maria grinned pulling the wand out of her pocket and holding it out in front of her. "What sort of wand did you two get?" She directed the question at both of them, not wanting to leave Logan out the conversation. She remembered back to Diagon Alley and how long it took her to find this wand. She remembered straight afterwards Cole trying to teach her spells that not even he was allowed to use out of school, he did this right up until he got a ltter from The Ministry of Magic telling him to behave himself or further action would have to be taken. Maria remembered her parents grounding him for two days until he could tell them the entire plot for a very long book about werewolves, that not even the younmgest brother, the smartest would have been able to finish in two days. Maria suspected Cole had had some help there.

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

"Mine's made of Oak, 11 inches and Dragon heartstring" Nathan said, reaching into his pocket and revealing a brown wand. The wand was a dark brown color and relatively smooth, with a handle at the bottom. "I think its pretty cool" he said, waving it around, as if he was pretending to do spells, "but I don't know how to do anything with it yet" he smiled, "but that's what school is for!"

"Elm, 11 3/4, with a hippogriff feather core," answered Logan pulling out his own wand. It was a straight, light brown wand, with a golden sun shaped design on the bottom. The sun's rays led up the wand to the tip of the handle. The handle appeared to shine in the sun, like it was its own light source. "I know it's not a common core, but it'll work just as well," he said, waving the wand around, "I hope..."

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

"I'm sure it will work, I don't think they'd be allowed to sell you it if it didn't." Maria said to Logan, his wand was very nice in appearance compared to hers which was a light brown colour which twisted all the way up to the tip. "And I guess that's what schools for," Maria said to Nathan, she shrugged though, it would be nicer though to know a fe wthings before she came and started her first year. , "Did you know though we're not allowed to use magic in the holidays when we're not at school? My brothers told me when we got on the platform. I was looking forward to using magic to help when I got home."

OOC: Everyone okay if i move this rp forwards to the arrival at Hogwarts?

Blog Entries

OOC: I'm good with getting to Hogwarts
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

OOC: Yesh!
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

OOC: Go for it

"Yeah that sucks that we can't use magic outside of school" Nathan said, "But I suppose its for a reason" He looked out the window and got the feeling that the Express was getting close to Hogwarts. "It looks like we're getting close to Hogwarts so I think I'm going to go change into my robes" he said, taking his trunk off the shelf and heading toward one of the on-board bathrooms.

Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast