Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up} - Page 12

Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up}

Default Re: Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Start-up}

Thane shook his head, "Justin bro, I wouldn't say that name at Hogwarts, especially to the ones that lost their grandparents to that cold hearted bastard... Keep it on the down low 'kay?"

Blog Entries

Visit Kavidun's Youtube Channel

"No."

Chao became a wolf, growled, then became a human again.
    I claimed Phoenix Wright 2001 ~ Pursuit Cornered.
    Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    "Mario made Yoshi fall down a cliff to save himself! What an asshole!"
    Quote Originally Posted by $aturn¥oshi;bt213233
    I like to throw turnips at people and say "Take that, Shy Guy!"

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Maria felt the atmosphere grow tense since Rachel went. She resisted the urge to leave the compartment and smiled trying to brighten the mood. "I'll go next," She smiled at the two and grabbed a bean from the box. It was an orange colour. She wondered what it could be, she couldn't think of anything too bad that was orange coloured, unless of course you counted rust, she doubted there would be a rust flavour but you never could know really. She popped it in her mouth, "Pumpkin," She sighed with relief.
    Chibimewerizu (me) DevArt - http://chibimewerizu.deviantart.com/

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

Logan noticed the other girl's impartial smile. He looked at her, gestured towards Nathan, and shook his head, silently telling her not to leave him alone with the kid.

"Well since Nathan's out, my turn," he said, picking a bean out of the box. The bean was dark grey. He gulped in fear, as he slowly brought the bean closer to his mouth. 'This can't be good,' he thought as he threw it into his mouth. He slowly chewed then coughed in disgust, trying to cough the bean back up. "Uggh...ash..." he mumbled.

"You win..." he said looking at the other girl with a half smile, "By the way, I don't think I ever got your name."

OOC:Damn Ninja'd. When you react to a bad flavor you're out until the next game, so Nathan lost on his first turn...

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

"My name's Maria Fogsoul," She said, Yuki flew back into her cage again. And Maria sht the door as the owl closed her eyes to sleep. "You're Logan right?" She asked, not quite sure of the boy's name, it could have been Lorcan....? She didn't know she glanced at the jelly bean box and decided not to push her luck. "How far away do you think Hogwarts is now?" She asked looking out onto the endless stretch of fields and trees. There wasn't a house in sight, Maria assumed that was the plan.

My art's not as awful as my avi >.> But take a look if you want.....And go on my tumblrrrlrlrlrrlrrlrlrrlrlrlrrlrlrrlrlr that has some stuff on it my DA doesn't XD (I was too lazy to upload to both)

"We haven't been going for that long," replied Logan looking out the window, "Probably a few more hours." He didn't mind the long ride. He wasn't sure how much fun Hogwarts would be and he was enjoying the ride. He wouldn't be back on this train until the end of the year, so he was going to flesh out the ride as much as he could.

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

"I imagine we're getting closer" Nathan said in response to Maria's question, "can't be too far" he added, almost contrary to what Logan had said. He too looked out the window, wondering how much longer the journey would take. He then looked down and noticed he was still in his muggle clothes, remembering that he had to change in to his Hogwarts robes before the Express arrived. "I guess we'll get our specialized robes once we've been sorted into our houses" he thought as he watched the trail of steam from the engine float into countryside.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

"So do any of you have any siblings in Hogwarts?" Maria asked the two, she didn't want to stop making conversation because then the atmosphere would become awkward and she would end up feeling quite uncomfortable. She pulled a bottle of water out of her suitcase and pured a small amount into Yuki's pink plastic bowl and slipped the bowl into the cage. "There you go," She whispered through the bars slowly stroking the owls feathers. The owl drank the water and Maria could tell that Yuki was becoming more and more impatient. She waited for the other two to reply.

"Nope, I'm an only child" Nate said to Maria as he watched her stroke the feathers of her pet. "But, both my parents went to Hogwarts and so did my Grandparents" he continued. He paused for a moment sitting in silence, thinking about what his parents would think of him being sorted into a house other than Ravenclaw. He then asked the same question back to Maria, "What about you, do you have any siblings at Hogwarts?"

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

"Two brothers," Maria grinned, "Cole and Lucas Fogsoul, Cole is the eldest he's in his fourth year at hogwarts and Lucas is in his second year of Hogwarts now. They're both on the train now....I hope. They both sort of look a bit like me, we have the same eyes and hair colour. Cole is sort of tall and has a fairly loud voice and may seem over confident and Lucas is about average size and is fiarly quiet, he also wears glasses." She imagined what her brothers would act like at school, she'd never been to the same school as her, would they be kind to her here or would they just completley ignore her until Christmas. She decided not to think about it. It was a depressing thought knowing that her brothers could be horrible to her here, where they didn't have to speak to her.

Nathan listened to Maria's comment then thought about what it would be like to have a sibling. He stared out the window again as he thought, hearing the sounds of the cars rattle against each other as the train raced down the track. He then thought of a question, "Are both your brothers in the same house?"

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

James noticed that the card that came with his Frogs was Uric the Oddball. He chuckled. "I can never get over the jellyfish hat." he confessed.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

"Yeah....He was a pretty horrible person for everything he did.." Justin replied. He opened the box of bertie botts and began to dig in, trying to find one he'd enjoy.
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

Blog Entries

((Can we please skip ahead to Hogwarts soon?))
    Last edited by -Gray-; 1st September 2011 at 05:40 AM.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

OOC: I +1 this. ^
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast