Nuclear Animal Guild [PG-13]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nuclear Animal Guild [PG-13]

Blog Entries
    Add Aetheria on Facebook

Default Nuclear Animal Guild [PG-13]

Mkay. Please read! ^^;

You are one of the few people in the world to have survived a terrible war of suffering, famine, and death. You stand on top of the rubble of your house that claimed your family members. Your school is the site of the nuclear explosion that killed twenty six. You see the American and such flags torn into so many pieces, it's impossible to count. You spot your eyes on something rare, something special on where you live- a tiny little plant. Looking around, you only see roughly a hundred people alive in your ruined town. You run away, determined to live with no family or friends, when you run into a guild that takes in only special people...But what specialness is recquired? The answer would be that you'd need to be a half human, half animal. This happened to you and others when you were exposed to too much nuclear radiation. Instead of the radiation killing you, it harmonized with your body and turned you half-animal. Now you have the sharpness of an owl at night, or the speed of a cheetah. It all depends on what animal radiation has turned you into...
    If you read, say "Yellow Rules!" before your sign up entry.

RULES:

1) No God-modding or whatever. I am the creator of this RP. Not you.

2) No heavy sexual content. It may be disturbing to some, so don't put it. Contact me if you'd like to have sexual content in the RP. Kissing and such is allowed, as long as it's not overused.

3) No extremely short posts or extremely long posts. No one wants to waste their time.

4) No telling others to spell right, capitalize, etc. (Though I would LOVE you do...) You are not their language arts/reading teacher. SO do not treat them like that.

5) Care about others, because this is an RP and it's not just about you. Everyone will have their own spotlight time, and you must respect that.

6) Just do what you do in a regular RP. Please, just do not SPAM and stuff. Y'know what I mean, right?

Name:

Animal:

Hometown: (It can be anywhere, USA, Africa, even Antarctica. Just try to make it reasonable. Also, if it's in USA, put the state.)

Appearance: (Do not give me a short, stubby appearance. I want a long, very much in-depth appearance.)

Personality: (Are they a loner? Are they caring, are they very angry at what happened? Please state.)

____

Example Sign-UP:

Name: Olivia Wilde

Animal: House cat

Hometown: Memphis, Tennessee

Appearance: Bla bla bla....

Personality: Bla bla bla blah...

EDIT: Yes, you do morph into animals for anyone confused.

I will post my sign up later.

I hope you join and spread word! ^^

My sign up:

Name: Blair Arina

Animal: Fox

Hometown: Unknown, somewhere in France.

Appearance: Blair has long blond hair reaching her mid-back. She does often wear it in a ponytail, however. Her eyes are a variety of colours; blue, green, gray, and traces of brown. They change colour on her mood and time of day. Her eyes change an amber/yellow colour when she turns half fox, however, or when her fox instincts and such come to her. Blair wears an orange tanktop and dark skinny jeans. Blair is tall, looking much like a model. She wears a green and black thick bracelet on her right hand, enhancing her thoughts because the most advanced technology came out before and during the war. Blair wears running shoes or boots, depending on days and weather and such.

Personality: Blair is kind, not as naive anymore as she used to be. She's more timid now after everything she knew and loved was destroyed. Blair can suddenly tear up from memories of the past, since it was pretty bad being so involved in war. Blair, once being a very nice girl, has been torn up by anger and sorrow so she can sometimes yell for no reason. Blair also has high sex appeal [search definition if you don't know what it means], and boys have always fallen for her maturity and beauty.

Name: Ben Almos

Animal: Red-Tailed Hawk

Hometown: Seattle, Washington

Appearance: Ben has reddish brown hair that sticks up in some sort of spikey way, like a common hairstyle used for boys in animes (sorry, I'm an anime addict.) Ben has green eyes, but they can turn very dark in an instant. He usually wears a regular gray and green T-shirt and some jeans with regular running shoes.

Personality: Ben is wrapped up in the world of technology, since it is the future and technology has been at it's most advanced it's ever been. Ben is bored easily, he loves to play tricks and pranks on people, and he is tough. He does love to tease Blair, one of his childhood friends.
    Ben also is somewhat rude and doesn't show as many manners as a regular person. He's like a stereotypical average American teenager-- drinking soda, sitting on the couhc watching TV 24/7, and eating tortilla chips. So, basically, he is lazy.

Current people in:

KantoMasta: Cliff Griffies

Oslacku: Lai Ming

Gym Leader Calvin: Camille O'Brien

Primavera: Andrew Coyot

bpj1999: Daemon Somera

♥Octy♥: Yuki Okinawa-- May not be able to post

The No More Hero: Eliot Nadel

XXdirty dubstepXX: Ray Lugo

Pupil Wing Chun: Xavier Stone

Shiny Raikou: Parker Johnson

Pokemoll: Mitsuru Hiitachiin, Mikuru Huninozuka

EDIT May 18, 2011: Thread is open! Sign-ups forever open!
    Last edited by Aetheria; 20th May 2011 at 05:35 PM.
    I am proud to know these wonderful people:
    Capsy | Moll | Hyper | Rai

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nuclear Animal Guild [PG-13]

Yellow Rules!

Name: Cliff Griffies

Animal: Wolf

Hometown:Green Bay, Wisconsin
    Appearence: Cliff is normal for heigth being 5'7" and weighs 130 lbs. he has short black hair that satays under a red baseball cap. He has blue eyes and his teeth arent even near perfect. There is a small scar above his left eye from when the explosion first hit. He has a blue jacket with a green T-shirt. Blue jeans, and red and black sneakers finish it off.

Personality: Cliff can be a bit of a "lone wolf". He won't take orders from somebody unless he knows them really well. Cliff did lighten up a tiny bit after the explosion though, seeing that he was now a half wolf.

Umm just a question, do we morph into these animals or what?

Blog Entries
    Add Aetheria on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by KantoMasta View Post
    Yellow Rules!

Name: Cliff Griffies

Animal: Wolf

Hometown:Green Bay, Wisconsin
    Appearence: Cliff is normal for heigth being 5'7" and weighs 130 lbs. he has short black hair that satays under a red baseball cap. He has blue eyes and his teeth arent even near perfect. There is a small scar above his left eye from when the explosion first hit. He has a blue jacket with a green T-shirt. Blue jeans, and red and black sneakers finish it off.

Personality: Cliff can be a bit of a "lone wolf". He won't take orders from somebody unless he knows them really well. Cliff did lighten up a tiny bit after the explosion though, seeing that he was now a half wolf.

Umm just a question, do we morph into these animals or what?
    Accepted.

And yes, sorry, I did leave out a bit.

Blog Entries

Name: Lai Ming

Animal: Tiger

Hometown: London, England.

Appearance: Lai is short and thin, standing at exactly 5ft with quite a muscular build. She is Malaysian, which explains her all year round tan. Her short spiky hair is almost as dark as her large round eyes that sparkle with hope and excitement. Lai doesn't care about fashion in any way, she just pulls on whatever she finds that doesn't smell too bad. Her clothes usually consist of ripped denim shorts with a baggy t-shirt (Usually with 'THE MIDNIGHT BEAST' printed on it) with big boxy trainers, and sometimes hoodie if it's cold.

Personality: Lai is incredibly immature, what with being easily angered, hot-headed, obnoxious, stubborn, reckless, rash and very proud, turning everything into a competition, just like a little tiger cub, playful and blissfully ignorant of everything wrong in the world. She tends to cause havoc, chaos and accidents (Especially when bored), what with constantly being overly hyperactive and energetic. Like a child, she is very blunt about everything, and very friendly to anybody who approaches her, simply bored and wanting to find something more interesting.

However, she does have a surprisingly serious side when situations become grave, and her true intelligence comes through and takes charge, like a tiger preparing to strike its prey-merciless, frightening and incredibly powerful.

Alright, done! And everyone should know, Yellow rules! ^.~
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries
    Add Aetheria on Facebook

Accepted! ^^

Blog Entries

nuclear explosion that killed twenty six. You see the American and such flags torn into so many pieces, it's impossible to count. You spot your eyes on something rare, something special on where you live- a tiny little plant. Looking around, you only see roughly a hundred people alive in your ruined town.
    That must be the worlds smallest nuclear device to only kill 26. At best it would have to be a backpack or suitcase nuke. If your looking for a nuclear devastated world you should look up the video of the Tsar Bombe and Trinity tests.
    "The military don't start wars. Politicians start wars."

- William Westmoreland

"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."

-Douglas MacArthur

Blog Entries
    Add Aetheria on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by tyler212 View Post
    That must be the worlds smallest nuclear device to only kill 26. At best it would have to be a backpack or suitcase nuke. If your looking for a nuclear devastated world you should look up the video of the Tsar Bombe and Trinity tests.
    There was only 26 people around that area.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Camille O'Brien

Animal: Peregrine Falcon

Hometown: Youngstown, Ohio

Appearance: Camille has fair skin, long black straight hair that goes past her waist, which is usually up in a ponytail, hazel eyes, stands at 5'10", and is significantly curvy for her age group. She is seen wearing a black short-sleeve blouse, black skirt, black leggings, and black ballerina shoes. Suffice it to say, there's not a straight male alive who wouldn't turn his head when she's in the vicinity.

Personality: She is both mellow and hard to provoke. She seems quiet most of the time, but when she's with frends, she might not shut up. When she's truly angry, you don't wanna be within a mile of her. When she's calm, she's one of the nicest and most friendly people you'll meet. However, she's unable to tolerate stupidity or the like, and will politely disengage the conversation. She has been known to flirt quite openly, though she only shows this side to her closest friends. She also very resourceful, always being prepared for any situation. This is mainly due to her Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries
    Add Aetheria on Facebook

Accepted, Calvin.

Blog Entries

Yellow rules!

Name: Andrew Coyot

Animal: Coyote

Hometown: San Juan, Puerto Rico

Appearance: Andrew stands at 5'8", and has fairly pale skin. He has hazel eyes: Brown near the pupil, green in the outside, and yellow inbetween. He sports black jeans and a black tank top. He has black, water-proof, army boots. He always has a hoodie on him, no matter the weather. With him, he also has a small army knife, in case anything happens.

Personality: Andrew doesn't care much for others. Thanks to this, he doesn't have many friends, neither before nor after the explosion. He's an underachiever, quitting when he sees that his goals are done. He likes to overthink what he does, getting frustrated when something he does doesn't work the way he wants it to. The ones that are his friends, though, know not to make him sad, or angry, or anything for that matter. When he's in a happy mood, which is very unlikely, he tries to crack a joke every once and then, trying to lighten the mood.
    Last edited by OCDysseus; 18th May 2011 at 01:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Aetheria on Facebook

Accepted, Primavera.

Blog Entries

I have a question: When the humans transforms, do the clothes go away and return when they transform back, or do the clothes stay intact, and they have to take care of them?

Registered User Singing in the Rain's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Can I reserve a spot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouthful of Pi
    I don't really belive there's such a thing as sexuality, only love, which means that everyone should be able to marry everyone else!

You've have to have heard that the bird is the word! And in less important news, Yellow Rules!

Name: Daemon Somera

Animal: Tundra Wolf

Hometown: Voorhees, New Jersey

Appearance: Daemon has jet black hair reaching down to his nose. He has dark brown eyes and slightly tanned skin from his half Filipino heritage. He has abnormally long canines and stands at 5'8" with a medium build. He normally wears a dark brown zip-up hoody over a black shortsleeve t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and black sneakers. He carries around a carries around a brown and black back-pack containing several things: a small pocket knife, a few random books, and many other random possessions. In his wolf form he looks like an average wolf with a mix of black and brown fur. The latter on the lower half of his body.

Personality: Daemon tends to be a reclusive person around people he doesn't know. He has a very short temper and tends to hold grudges. He rarely makes friends, so he thinks of the few he has as his family, his "pack". When frustrated he often responds with sarcasm, and when he is extremely angry he loses control and often transforms unintentionally. When angry and transformed at the same time he can easily lose his sense of good judgement and acts soley on instinct.
    Last edited by Majin Mew; 19th May 2011 at 02:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Aetheria on Facebook

Yes, DW, you can reserve a spot. You can reserve up to 3 days, m'kay? ^^

@Primavera: They can turn half-animal and still be half-human. If they want to, they can change fully into that animal, and if they do, then their clothing will appear back on them when the turn human again.

Accepted, bpj1999.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast